Who is your favorite blitz utuber ?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Blitz Utuber (12 members have cast votes)

My favorite blitz utuber is :

1. Noobka (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Sk8 (7 votes [58.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

3. Ruckus (1 vote [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. Meadsy (1 vote [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

5. Anggael (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. All of the these are nubs . I will mention my favorite in the comments . (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Gandalf__Greyhame #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
Who do you like the most ?

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 06 February 2019 - 01:40 PM.

aazim #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 21963 battles
  • [_404]

i have suggestion of youtuber according level of skill so that you can follow their playsyle

Beginner: Bushka (although bushka himself quite a good player but his video very beginner-friendly)

Average to High: Bushka, Sk8xtrm, MeMasterGamer

Very high: Juicy tender steak, Pantoufleee On Blitz, BepTyLLlka(russian)

Extreme: C4 Team channel 

Gandalf__Greyhame #3 Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View Postaazim, on 06 February 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

i have suggestion of youtuber according level of skill so that you can follow their playsyle

Beginner: Bushka (although bushka himself quite a good player but his video very beginner-friendly)

Average to High: Bushka, Sk8xtrm, MeMasterGamer

Very high: Juicy tender steak, Pantoufleee On Blitz, BepTyLLlka(russian)

Extreme: C4 Team channel 

Noobkas older detailed  videos were quite good for beginners . I learnt a lot from watching them .I wouldn't recommend his videos since he turned a pro utuber . His recent videos are all about gloating how awesome he is and complaining about 183s . 

I have unsubbed from MasterGamer since he curses [edited] repeatedly in his livestream which i intensely dislike . I have no issues with people using foul language but if someone is insensitive about it , even after being reminded about it that there might be people suffering from [edited] who might be watching the stream or gamers watching his stream might have a friend or a family member suffering from the condition then I have no respect for such a person . 

At the moment I only watch Sk8  and Meadsy . For me the gold standard of blitz videos is still the legendary Mr 48 Ton . I wish he came back to blitz .

TankKilla2 #4 Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6295 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 06 February 2019 - 11:39 PM, said:

Who do you like the most ?

meadsy69 and Baaadmutha888

Edited by Destroyer3462, 06 February 2019 - 07:11 PM.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TnkCmndrToo #5 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:17 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5491 battles
  • [DYN-T]

Definitely Bushka. He's not the best player out there - he himself acknowledges that - but his videos are more entertaining by a country mile than the rest of the pack. In any case, he's a good enough player that you can learn a lot from him.

I like Sk8 too, he sounds like my old swim coach lol, but I don't think he's as funny or entertaining. Still one of my favourites though - no.2 on the list.

Martin Dogger is another one I like, probably third on my list. He has a little of everything - education, amusement, and gameplay.

Meadsy69 is OK I guess, but his commentary is a little boring - all he does is describe what's happening, instead of explaining. He's not too funny either, but I like his style.

I only watch Anggael for the 'Lols of Blitz', because he does them a LOT better than everyone else (except maybe TTTtimster).

Pantoufleee is another channel I've started watching lately. His videos are OK too I guess, but I mainly like them because they're concise and bite-sized, and easy to watch if I'm short on time.

__Grifter__ #6 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

Bushka is where I point all new players simply because of the amount of content that he has and that he is very noob-friendly with regards to his content. I myself do not watch him much these days (apart from perhaps tank reviews - but then i watch everybody's tank reviews too) as some of the others on the list are more suited to experienced players. His catchphrases get a bit old after the millionth time - earthlings and humans and all that jazz. 

Agree that Ruckus WAS the best. Shame that he had enough of the direction that Blitz was heading in.

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #7 Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
I like them all and Martin Dogger too.

f1reguy #8 Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 34654 battles
  • [1914]

Where did ruckus end up going anyway? I tend to watch the pc content more for the more elaborate game. It’s just more entertaining...might change when team killing is stopped. Bushka content is good content, but all the effort he put in the vids has been undone by game changes and nerfing...personally I think he’s given up talking too much because people take shots at him for coincidentally things changing after his vids.

meadsy needs upgrading. It’s not enlightening, it’s not exciting, it’s nothing more than stating the obvious gameplay from a decent player, full credit to him for doing something and putting himself out there though but each vid is not immersive. For me anyway

sk8 plays very similar but seems to enjoy himself more.

i think there’s room for another channel that has humour,odd game phenomena abuse of mechanics and a better education of wn8/wn7 molding gameplay raising game awareness on top of demonstrations on map traversing, even using the map inspector in these demos. 

BossArdnutz #9 Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:40 PM

Sergeant

• 9978 battles
  • [DERPU]
I find Littlefinger a decent watch too. I'm not experienced enough with the game to critically analyse content though.

Sniper_the_fox #10 Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:45 AM

Sergeant

• 21999 battles
  • [DERPU]

Ruckus was the best, reckon his take on the su152 and the Russian decision making process was great, still makes me smile.

the rest are all good but meadsy tends to make stuff up rather than research the facts which gets irritating.

Edited by Sniper_the_fox, 09 February 2019 - 01:54 AM.

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #11 Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Littlefinger is good too.

On pc I like Kraus Kellerman, Dezgamez and I used to watch Foch but he is a bit off the boil these days.

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #12 Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:35 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Yeah where did Ruckus go?? Was he 48ton Ruckus?

Sniper_the_fox #13 Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

Sergeant

• 21999 battles
  • [DERPU]

View PostAngryMunky666, on 10 February 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

lost interest, probably a mixture of wg irritations and just wanting to do other things.  Fair enough, he said good bye in his last few videos.

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #14 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:14 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostSniper_the_fox, on 11 February 2019 - 12:13 AM, said:

lost interest, probably a mixture of wg irritations and just wanting to do other things.  Fair enough, he said good bye in his last few videos.

I will have to go find those I had forgotten about him till this thread.

ankitgusai19 #15 Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:52 AM

First Lieutenant

• 47002 battles
  • [SMRT]

View Postf1reguy, on 09 February 2019 - 03:43 AM, said:

Where did ruckus end up going anyway?

View PostAngryMunky666, on 10 February 2019 - 03:05 PM, said:

48 ton ruckus is aussi as bushka, from perth. He liked the game mainly because of historical relevance, as there was not a single fantasy tanks back in the days. Personally he was really good player(best I have seen that made content) and his content quality is even unparalleled today with replays(check out his FCM 50 t video). His higher tier gameplays and talk talk episodes were one of my main interest back in the days.

He lost interest mainly due to fake tanks and then there was a small dispute with WG public relation.  

One interesting bit that made me excited about this game is the event Supremacy (1 and 2) that he organised(Not the supremacy game mode we have now, it wasn't in the game back then). Before any tournaments, any training room or any E-sports he organised this events where people press battle button at same time to get in a battle, there were few mods who served as referee and recorded the games(even multiple live streams were running at same time) which later uploaded to youtube, individuals used to get points based on their performance. It brought out best of the playerbase, some really good higher tier games and all around fun and excitement.    

Edited by ankitgusai19, 14 February 2019 - 07:05 AM.

Gandalf__Greyhame #16 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
To add a few things ..... They had a clan called ACE standing for Armored Combat Experts . This was way before official clans were introduced . Basically if you saw ACE at beginning of a name on the red team you knew it was game over . Regarding Ruckus well the quality of his videos has not been matched by anyone else .He was also amongst the best individual players back then with 75% WR and insane stats . He also played all kinds of tanks . In fact he played a lot of td's and still maintained his wr . The Supremacy series started by him was awesome . Others like Hold my Beer was also quite nice . There is a video of him showing how he played on his phone . Also there is one video where he caught Bushka in the process of climbing the hill on dessert sands . Bushka was deleted before his light bulb lit up . Try and find that video  it is quite funny .

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #17 Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 260 battles
  • [TDAF]
Anyone does detailed tank reviews? I'm talking about Quickybaby/TheMightyJingles detailed tank reviews.  

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #18 Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Heaps of guys, those you mention plus Dezgamez, Klaus Kellerman, SirFoch and many others but they are not really relevant to Blitz just fun to watch.

Gandalf__Greyhame #19 Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:32 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostPANPAKAPAAAN2427, on 14 February 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

Anyone does detailed tank reviews? I'm talking about Quickybaby/TheMightyJingles detailed tank reviews.  

Jingles doesn't do tank reviews . He shows video replays of others and puts good commentary on them .

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #20 Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Try TheFochYou.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users