Jump to content


The warrior's path to the Type 59


  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Destroyer3462 #41 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:34 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5612 battles
  • 896
  • [7PD]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View Posterwin10001, on 06 February 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

i look at it as an opportunity to get 1 free garage slot and 2-3 camos without spending gold. Each camo is worth around 300,000 credits (assuming this is the type of camo where after you get it, resupply cost becomes 0?), so thats 900,000 credits + garage slot for playing 'normally'. I got no problems with that...

 

me too

 

Tank is not attractive enough to me to spend gold. 

 

I'll think about it depending on how much gold I need to spend. but I'm anticitpating it will still cost too much more than I will want to spend

 

 


Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Destroyer3462 #42 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:35 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5612 battles
  • 896
  • [7PD]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostTnkCmndrToo, on 06 February 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

 

Really? How?

 

he sent them 26 cases of Vodka  :teethhappy:

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Destroyer3462 #43 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:37 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5612 battles
  • 896
  • [7PD]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 06 February 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

.

 

 

I cant see this post for some reason. I just see a dot  :unsure:

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Sun_Tze #44 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 34778 battles
  • 159
  • [RONIN]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2015

cmon guys.

Haven't you seen enough of those "events"?
OF COURSE you will need to spend Gold to get to the final stage and get the tank. This has been consistent on all those events.

Don't be naive.

 

And a final comment, I think it's ok. WG needs to pay for servers, programmers etc. etc AND make aprofit. Otherwise we all could not play.



Destroyer3462 #45 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:40 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5612 battles
  • 896
  • [7PD]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostSun_Tze, on 06 February 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

cmon guys.

Haven't you seen enough of those "events"?
OF COURSE you will need to spend Gold to get to the final stage and get the tank. This has been consistent on all those events.

Don't be naive.

 

And a final comment, I think it's ok. WG needs to pay for servers, programmers etc. etc AND make aprofit. Otherwise we all could not play.

 

yes, and if it makes the tank cheaper to get, that's a good thing

 


Veni, Vidi, Lusi


erwin10001 #46 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:56 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 37032 battles
  • 799
  • [SEALZ]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

View PostDestroyer3462, on 06 February 2019 - 02:40 AM, said:

 

yes, and if it makes the tank cheaper to get, that's a good thing

 

 

its simple marketing. people are willing to spend more because they think they are getting a 'discount'.  like i said, I got no complaints since WG is still giving away stuff to the F2P players in this event and the event tank is not overpowered but more of a collectors item.  :)

Destroyer3462 #47 Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:59 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5612 battles
  • 896
  • [7PD]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018
this has been a good event. I got a lot of useful stuff (credits, free exp, camo, etc.,) and all I had to do was play 30 games I would have played anyway.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


AngryMunky666 #48 Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:55 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2959 battles
  • 458
  • [PVNT]
  • Member since:
    11-25-2018
My approach to every event from now on will be to not bother. All I care about is damage, kills and WR. I don’t care about sh**** premium tanks.
”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”
 

Gandalf__Greyhame #49 Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:11 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 777
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
My friend got the tank an hour ago . Anyone else got it ? Not sure if WG messed up . Hopefully they wont take it back from my friend .

                                                            

 

          Subscribe to T-Series . Make T-Series Numba 1 !!

                    I have done my part . Have you ?

   


Gandalf__Greyhame #50 Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:35 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 777
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
Really not sure what happened here . My friend knew he could not get 13500 xp needed so he din't really care . He played IS5 and tier 9 batchat . Got 1170 highest xp and needed approx 5600 gold to get the tank . So he went for the other line and got the Ding camo for no reason and completed a few stages of the tank mission line . Today when he was playing the game he suddenly noticed a red dot on the new event window . He clicked on it to find out that the green lunar coins bar thing had somehow filled up and so he pressed complete . Now the event window has disappeared and there is a shinny new tank with the cool camo in his garage somehow . 

                                                            

 

          Subscribe to T-Series . Make T-Series Numba 1 !!

                    I have done my part . Have you ?

   


Gandalf__Greyhame #51 Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:46 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 777
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
haha I think it is a bug .

                                                            

 

          Subscribe to T-Series . Make T-Series Numba 1 !!

                    I have done my part . Have you ?

   


Gandalf__Greyhame #52 Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:56 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 777
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
It seems to be something either with people buying scroll for 1 gold or completing 30 battles without receiving scroll . Anyway tier 8 premium for 1 gold , best deal ever !! :trollface:

                                                            

 

          Subscribe to T-Series . Make T-Series Numba 1 !!

                    I have done my part . Have you ?

   


__Grifter__ #53 Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:43 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 416
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018
Your 'friend' ;) has been a bit lucky there. If its a bug, they will take it back. Wouldnt know, have not played this event as my PC is busted lol 

Gandalf__Greyhame #54 Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:26 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 777
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View Post__Grifter__, on 08 February 2019 - 06:43 AM, said:

Your 'friend' ;) has been a bit lucky there. If its a bug, they will take it back. Wouldnt know, have not played this event as my PC is busted lol 

 

A lot of people got to do the event in two chances so my friend is not the only one . Anyway good to have a tier 8 medium to grind credits . Seems to make similar credits to IS5 .

                                                            

 

          Subscribe to T-Series . Make T-Series Numba 1 !!

                    I have done my part . Have you ?

   


2OLD2CARE #55 Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:17 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 117954 battles
  • 368
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostDestroyer3462, on 06 February 2019 - 02:32 AM, said:

 

without gold? we mite have to start calling you 2OLD2CAREABOUT-BEING-A-SUPER-UNICUM now.. :teethhappy:

without using gold!!!



2OLD2CARE #56 Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:18 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 117954 battles
  • 368
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 07 February 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Really not sure what happened here . My friend knew he could not get 13500 xp needed so he din't really care . He played IS5 and tier 9 batchat . Got 1170 highest xp and needed approx 5600 gold to get the tank . So he went for the other line and got the Ding camo for no reason and completed a few stages of the tank mission line . Today when he was playing the game he suddenly noticed a red dot on the new event window . He clicked on it to find out that the green lunar coins bar thing had somehow filled up and so he pressed complete . Now the event window has disappeared and there is a shinny new tank with the cool camo in his garage somehow . 

I know that feeling _ lol



Gandalf__Greyhame #57 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 777
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 08 February 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

without using gold!!!

 

I spent 1 gold to acquire the tank . I guess that makes me a gold nub . 

                                                            

 

          Subscribe to T-Series . Make T-Series Numba 1 !!

                    I have done my part . Have you ?

   


Gandalf__Greyhame #58 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:31 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 777
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
When it was originally released , how much did a Type 59 and Ding camo cost ?

                                                            

 

          Subscribe to T-Series . Make T-Series Numba 1 !!

                    I have done my part . Have you ?

   


Fidel_Dionesio #59 Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:28 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 25176 battles
  • 47
  • [OO8]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2016

Sir,,,How do i start to fight in the warriors path? i finished the stages but the indication says 0/30 battles, can somebody help an ignorant like me please

 



Diamond114 #60 Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:35 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16151 battles
  • 2,222
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostFidel_Dionesio, on 09 February 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

Sir,,,How do i start to fight in the warriors path? i finished the stages but the indication says 0/30 battles, can somebody help an ignorant like me please

 

 

It reset along with first win reset twice daily. So in a day you have to fight 60 battles total (?)

Others will probably correct me afterwards anyway


"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

 

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

 

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users