Jump to content


False Unsuporting Conduct Complaints


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Fosknow #1 Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:50 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 46943 battles
  • 1,041
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

People make unsupportive conduct complaints that are false.

I should be able to see who made the complaint so that I can meet them in person and discuss it.

Funny people should be made to stand behind their complaints.

if you are a liar, you deserve whatever happens to you.


How bold you are from afar.


Destroyer3462 #2 Posted 17 January 2019 - 01:02 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5591 battles
  • 896
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018
yeah, and the higher tiers are the worst. many players there take the game so seriously, and will give you thumbs down for the least little thing. I only play tiers 1 - 5 now. I can have much more fun, and it's far less stressful. :)  although I may venture into tiers 6 and 7 eventually, but no higher. but I agree there should be a right of response, and reasons given for the complaint.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


G_Unit #3 Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 8461 battles
  • 90
  • [TNIAD]
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View PostFosknow, on 17 January 2019 - 12:50 AM, said:

People make unsupportive conduct complaints that are false.

I should be able to see who made the complaint so that I can meet them in person and discuss it.

Funny people should be made to stand behind their complaints.

if you are a liar, you deserve whatever happens to you.

 

Wow, you are so bold from afar. 

 

So eager to personally 'discuss' over matters that happen in a video game.



__Grifter__ #4 Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:52 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 396
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018
MH is pretty useless in its current format anyway so not sure why people get so wound up over it. Nothing you can do if trolls want to downvote you and it is not even worth thinking about.

TnkCmndrToo #5 Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:21 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5095 battles
  • 421
  • [DYN-T]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017
Interesting. Even with all the trolls around, I've only ever received about 2 unsporting conducts.

AngryMunky666 #6 Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:09 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2833 battles
  • 439
  • Member since:
    11-25-2018
I have only received 3 Inactivity complaints and I had lagged out and couldn’t get back in. But that is tier 5. I expect complaints to roll in more as I climb the ladder.

Edited by YOLO_Munky, 17 January 2019 - 10:10 AM.

”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”
 

Rinskiev #7 Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:16 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10382 battles
  • 146
  • [AUSIE]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

Discuss means punch them in the nose? :trollface:

I recently got two of those. I also give them now and then to some players. Haven't you? Recently I lost connection a couple of times and went AFK. In one occasion a team mate made a call to complain about me for "inactivity". I think "inactivity" should be given to people that actually do it on purpose and you can see it in their average damage and WR. However, this guy said I do it on purpose...."what purpose? look at my stats" I told him. But no way.

 

We are often all too much into the game and rage....I guess?



AngryMunky666 #8 Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:31 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2833 battles
  • 439
  • Member since:
    11-25-2018
Just get rid of it along with avatars neither benefit the game in any way. Except when you buy something that comes with the diamond. That screams look at me I bought stuff. I don’t fit mine.
”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”
 

Destroyer3462 #9 Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:42 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5591 battles
  • 896
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostYOLO_Munky, on 18 January 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

Just get rid of it along with avatars neither benefit the game in any way. Except when you buy something that comes with the diamond. That screams look at me I bought stuff. I don’t fit mine.

 

it's nice to get compliments tho / be appreciated. I have received close to 50 in 350 games. btw, played a game yesterday where a KV1 driver got all 7 kills. and he was alone at the end 3 to 1! they should have a praise "wow! great job dude", lol

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Fidel_Dionesio #10 Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 25176 battles
  • 47
  • [OO8]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2016
how can you define unsopporting conduct? many times i have voted unsopporting conduct even with those who did high damage in the battle, but of course for some reasons for example you drive a heavy or turretless tank and were being flank by a fast tank but your teammate beside you shooting another enemy far  away without shooting the one killing you will be candidate for that vote right? that's what i do and i hate teammate like that. in my situation as an asian with a poor internet connection i always suffer from high ping issues which always the causes of losses and most of the time i was being complained for unsupporting conduct because i can't get back on the game from that bad connection, but i don't vote that to others because i know how hard is to be in regions with low internet supplies and when i try to explain to them my situation, they got angry and said why do i play the game if i have bad connection? but the reason is internet connection changes anytime. but we of course love the game whatever will be

Edited by Fidel_Dionesio, 18 January 2019 - 11:05 AM.


Gandalf__Greyhame #11 Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:43 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 770
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostFidel_Dionesio, on 18 January 2019 - 11:02 AM, said:

how can you define unsopporting conduct? many times i have voted unsopporting conduct even with those who did high damage in the battle, but of course for some reasons for example you drive a heavy or turretless tank and were being flank by a fast tank but your teammate beside you shooting another enemy far  away without shooting the one killing you will be candidate for that vote right? that's what i do and i hate teammate like that. in my situation as an asian with a poor internet connection i always suffer from high ping issues which always the causes of losses and most of the time i was being complained for unsupporting conduct because i can't get back on the game from that bad connection, but i don't vote that to others because i know how hard is to be in regions with low internet supplies and when i try to explain to them my situation, they got angry and said why do i play the game if i have bad connection? but the reason is internet connection changes anytime. but we of course love the game whatever will be

 

My Asian Brother , Welcome to the forum . It will be fun having you on the forum . This forum has become boring lately . Looking forward to more posts from you :popcorn:

                                                            

 

          Subscribe to T-Series . Make T-Series Numba 1 !!

                    I have done my part . Have you ?

   


__Grifter__ #12 Posted 19 January 2019 - 04:43 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 396
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostFidel_Dionesio, on 18 January 2019 - 11:02 AM, said:

how can you define unsopporting conduct? many times i have voted unsopporting conduct even with those who did high damage in the battle, but of course for some reasons for example you drive a heavy or turretless tank and were being flank by a fast tank but your teammate beside you shooting another enemy far  away without shooting the one killing you will be candidate for that vote right? that's what i do and i hate teammate like that. in my situation as an asian with a poor internet connection i always suffer from high ping issues which always the causes of losses and most of the time i was being complained for unsupporting conduct because i can't get back on the game from that bad connection, but i don't vote that to others because i know how hard is to be in regions with low internet supplies and when i try to explain to them my situation, they got angry and said why do i play the game if i have bad connection? but the reason is internet connection changes anytime. but we of course love the game whatever will be

 

So you would rather vote somebody as unsporting if they dont shoot the tank you want them too but they are still actively involved in the battle rather than someone with a poor internet connection that is contributing very little to the battle?

 

Many of us living in Asia dude so the majority will be Asian, simply because this is the Asian server. Where in Asia are you?


Edited by __Grifter__, 19 January 2019 - 04:46 AM.


aazim #13 Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 21963 battles
  • 279
  • [_404]
  • Member since:
    08-21-2016
come on man. no need to bother with false reporting. MH system is rigged af in the first place. WG doesnt even care about improving this game at all. Focus on improving skill or find other better game, cause this game really sucks now. 
wgreed

Fidel_Dionesio #14 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:08 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 25176 battles
  • 47
  • [OO8]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2016

View Postaazim, on 19 January 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

come on man. no need to bother with false reporting. MH system is rigged af in the first place. WG doesnt even care about improving this game at all. Focus on improving skill or find other better game, cause this game really sucks now. 

 

actually for me its needed, you know why? if you will be falsely complained more often, as it was said by some friends here, there is a penalties being applied and for me i want to take that case to the court to save my self, and i think this forum was maybe a perfect court  for those case. the problem is, is there a judge here to give a fair verdict to aquite the enocents or just a court of chat chat chat and nothing comes after all? i don't know.

aazim #15 Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 21963 battles
  • 279
  • [_404]
  • Member since:
    08-21-2016
send tickets if you want fast reply. forum is dead with no moderator monitoring
wgreed

AngryMunky666 #16 Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:11 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2833 battles
  • 439
  • Member since:
    11-25-2018

View PostDestroyer3462, on 18 January 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:

 

it's nice to get compliments tho / be appreciated. I have received close to 50 in 350 games. btw, played a game yesterday where a KV1 driver got all 7 kills. and he was alone at the end 3 to 1! they should have a praise "wow! great job dude", lol

I hope I don’t come across arrogant here but it is nice until you get into the hundred + compliments then it seems redundant. It would be good if it came with a reward of some kind.


”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”
 

__Grifter__ #17 Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 396
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostYOLO_Munky, on 21 January 2019 - 05:11 AM, said:

I hope I don’t come across arrogant here but it is nice until you get into the hundred + compliments then it seems redundant. It would be good if it came with a reward of some kind.

 

MH is abused bad enough by fake platoon votes so this would get worsened if there was ever a reward - that said, they could like many have suggested, just take away the ability for platoon-mates to be able to vote eachother up after every battle. 

Destroyer3462 #18 Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:42 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5591 battles
  • 896
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostYOLO_Munky, on 21 January 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

I hope I don’t come across arrogant here but it is nice until you get into the hundred + compliments then it seems redundant. It would be good if it came with a reward of some kind.

 

yeah, but then you would have mates voting each other up to get the rewards

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Destroyer3462 #19 Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:38 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5591 battles
  • 896
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostYOLO_Munky, on 21 January 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

I hope I don’t come across arrogant here but it is nice until you get into the hundred + compliments then it seems redundant. It would be good if it came with a reward of some kind.

 

I've got 68 now in just under 500 games

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


AngryMunky666 #20 Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:31 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2833 battles
  • 439
  • Member since:
    11-25-2018
I see all your points and yes rewards would not work.
”KEEP CALM AND BLAME IT ON THE LAG”
 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users