Jump to content


Update 5.7


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Noobieman #41 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:02 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 28383 battles
  • 435
  • [AVSW]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2016

View PostTnkCmndrToo, on 03 February 2019 - 08:44 AM, said:

 

The game has more players now, and imo is more vibrant now, than ever before.

 

Can I have some of the mind bending drugs you must be taking to make a comment like that ;)

TnkCmndrToo #42 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:24 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5715 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

View PostNoobieman, on 13 February 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

 

Can I have some of the mind bending drugs you must be taking to make a comment like that ;)

 

View Post__Grifter__, on 06 February 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

 

Than ever before? Are you serious? 

 

Not necessarily 'better' lol. But looking at Blitzstars, the player count is pretty much at its highest, and the Blitz YT community is really flourishing.

__Grifter__ #43 Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 465
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostTnkCmndrToo, on 13 February 2019 - 06:24 AM, said:

 

 

Not necessarily 'better' lol. But looking at Blitzstars, the player count is pretty much at its highest, and the Blitz YT community is really flourishing.

 

But you have no history on Blitzstars to check out what you're saying.It only goes back through the past few updates - I would be interested to see over a longer period of time and before update 3.8 in particular.

 

The fact that there is a bout 5 people that regularly post on these forums kinda shows how vibrant the game now is - not very.

 

http://forum.wotblit...own-32/#topmost

 

 


Edited by __Grifter__, 13 February 2019 - 11:29 AM.


__Grifter__ #44 Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:49 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 465
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

Okay so I found it - https://stats.wotapi...wotb/asia/total

 

Probably easier if you go to that link and select all for youselves but I have attached an image. With regards to the Asian server only, the game averaged 15k players throughout the day during 2015 - 2016 with infrequent spikes close to and above 20k on occasions. Funnily enough numbers since started to steadily decline since April 2017, when 3.8 dropped. We now have an average of around 10k players according to that.

 

  

 

 



Dangerous_when_Sober #45 Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:01 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 61588 battles
  • 1,468
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View Post__Grifter__, on 13 February 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

Okay so I found it - https://stats.wotapi...wotb/asia/total

 

Probably easier if you go to that link and select all for youselves but I have attached an image. With regards to the Asian server only, the game averaged 15k players throughout the day during 2015 - 2016 with infrequent spikes close to and above 20k on occasions. Funnily enough numbers since started to steadily decline since April 2017, when 3.8 dropped. We now have an average of around 10k players according to that.

 

  

 

 

 

Who would think that ruining half the game and over-rigging the matchmaker would impact popularity?



Dangerous_when_Sober #46 Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:04 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 61588 battles
  • 1,468
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
Or nerfing premiums might affect sales?

Or that discouraging experienced players from playing low tiers might reduce long term player base?

Can you break down the stats? Where is the decrease occuring? E.g. players with 20-50K battles?

TnkCmndrToo #47 Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:55 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5715 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

View PostNeb10k, on 14 February 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

Or nerfing premiums might affect sales?

Or that discouraging experienced players from playing low tiers might reduce long term player base?

Can you break down the stats? Where is the decrease occuring? E.g. players with 20-50K battles?

 

Don't think it's that detailed. But would be interested to know that.

__Grifter__ #48 Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:01 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 465
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostNeb10k, on 14 February 2019 - 06:04 AM, said:

Or nerfing premiums might affect sales?

Or that discouraging experienced players from playing low tiers might reduce long term player base?

Can you break down the stats? Where is the decrease occuring? E.g. players with 20-50K battles?

 

Not really sure we'd be albe to go that deep into things. Only player numbers really rather than a breakdown of those players and their battles. I think it is fair to say that a good chunk of experienced players have moved on. I know from personal experience with many of the friends I have made through clans and whatnot since 2014 having now left.

 

Even Bushka is spreading his wings into that pub game - which tells me even he thinks this game wont last much longer and that he needs to make a name for himself elsewhere for when that happens.



anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #49 Posted 18 February 2019 - 03:53 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 567
  • Member since:
    05-11-2019
Any more news on 5.8 please.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users