Can someone please ban the 0 star players already?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

GoBack2Tier1 #1 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7753 battles
  • [WRTB]

You know I had enough of these prentious derp spamming gold buying tier X [edited]who buy their way through the game, die like a bunch of useless cattle and make everyone lose like the useless screw ups that they are.

One [edited] blocked my batchat (if you want screenshots, I'd put em up) while I was spotting on himmel ruining the game for me and the rest of the team for being the oxygen stealing crapgoblets that they are. Whats worse is that wargaming are doing absolutely nothing to get the 0 star [edited] inducing trashbags out of the game. 

Wargaming get these crackheads banned and make the game a better place for everybody so nobody have to put up with [edited]like these 0-2 star cowlickers out of the game so the gameplay would be better for everyone else.

Yes I am one of the most toxic players I know of out there

https://www.blitzsta...sia/LightninWar

2OLD2CARE #2 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:29 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 131118 battles
  • [FOTB]

View PostGoBack2Tier1, on 09 January 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

You know I had enough of these prentious derp spamming gold buying tier X [edited]who buy their way through the game, die like a bunch of useless cattle and make everyone lose like the useless screw ups that they are.

One [edited] blocked my batchat (if you want screenshots, I'd put em up) while I was spotting on himmel ruining the game for me and the rest of the team for being the oxygen stealing crapgoblets that they are. Whats worse is that wargaming are doing absolutely nothing to get the 0 star [edited] inducing trashbags out of the game. 

Wargaming get these crackheads banned and make the game a better place for everybody so nobody have to put up with [edited]like these 0-2 star cowlickers out of the game so the gameplay would be better for everyone else.

You expect then to throw away the profit ??? - LOL LOL LOL

TankKilla2 #3 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6419 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostGoBack2Tier1, on 09 January 2019 - 08:10 PM, said:

WG aren't going to ban them, they put them there! but it's wrong, I agree. WG are more concerned about a quick grab for money than the integrity of the game. but where do you get the star rating from?

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TnkCmndrToo #4 Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5715 battles
  • [FOES]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 09 January 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

Star rating is found on your Profile/Record that you get by clicking the avatar space.

Actually, I agree with OP. You can't get a 1-star Military Honour accidentally, they only make the game worse for all of us. Ban them!

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #5 Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:14 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Some of the stuff I have seen on YouTube about WoT PC, Console and Blitz makes me cringe. One guy on PC has the most vile and repulsive name tags on his many accounts with which him and other scum in his platoon use to simply ruin people’s games. WG have been advised of these people but no bans.
WG care more (only) about money. I don’t think they have a genuine love of tanks I think they love only money and prey on the fact many of us love everything about tanks. Not stupid fantasy tanks either which again shows money is their only concern. You could have 1% WR and still not get any action taken against you.

LOL_bro_i_m_NOOB #6 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:56 AM

Private

• 1556 battles
TRIGGERED LOL:trollface:

fjvhk #7 Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:40 AM

Sergeant

• 30652 battles
  • [ARMD]

View PostGoBack2Tier1, on 09 January 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

I agree with the sentiment - players deliberately spoiling teammates game play deserve a sanction.

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 09 January 2019 - 06:29 PM, said:

You expect then to throw away the profit ??? - LOL LOL LOL

Har, har, har, You know they wont. 

Make MH a factor in MM, ie 0 star players get to enjoy each others company more often. They might even enjoy it and it would keep them away from higher rated players.

This would give MH real meaning and players would take it more seriously.

If you somehow acquired a 0 star rating by mistake (uh huh?!) then the rating decay factor would slowly float back you back up.

erwin10001 #8 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• 40765 battles
  • [NAVIN]

View Postfjvhk, on 11 January 2019 - 06:40 AM, said:

I agree with the sentiment - players deliberately spoiling teammates game play deserve a sanction.

Make MH a factor in MM, ie 0 star players get to enjoy each others company more often. They might even enjoy it and it would keep them away from higher rated players.

If you somehow acquired a 0 star rating by mistake (uh huh?!) then the rating decay factor would slowly float back you back up.

i think it would be quite funny if MM put all the 0 and 1 star players together in one game.  Great suggestion!

TnkCmndrToo #9 Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5715 battles
  • [FOES]

View Postfjvhk, on 11 January 2019 - 06:40 PM, said:

Fantastic idea! How has this not been thought of before? 

TankKilla2 #10 Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6419 battles
  • [BTC2]

View Posterwin10001, on 12 January 2019 - 01:13 AM, said:

i think it would be quite funny if MM put all the 0 and 1 star players together in one game.  Great suggestion!

That would really be a sight to see! unfortunately only 0/1 star players get to see it. I wonder what the game results would be? time out, all tanks survived, no hits, no damage, lol

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

G_Unit #11 Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:32 AM

Corporal

• 8863 battles
  • [TNIAD]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 11 January 2019 - 11:14 PM, said:

That would really be a sight to see! unfortunately only 0/1 star players get to see it. I wonder what the game results would be? time out, all tanks survived, no hits, no damage, lol

And 4 tanks on each team would end up pushing against the edge of the map. Facing the wrong directions.

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #12 Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:07 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostLOL_bro_i_m_NOOB, on 11 January 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

TRIGGERED LOL:trollface:

Always  on the verge of triggered. :playing:

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #13 Posted 24 February 2019 - 09:16 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 14001 battles
  • [SUB40]
I was in my PTA today and one of these legends pushed me out in front of a Jageroo. Twice

ZIGZAGZ #14 Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:39 AM

Sergeant

• 21626 battles
  • [KILLS]

You know, if WG actually made matchmaking as a form of deterrent against 0/1 star MH players, that would be a real action.

Imagine that the new matchmaking forces 0/1 star players to queue for 15 mins just for a battle with other 0 star players. That itself is a darn good deterrent. Make this applicable beyond tier 5, which at least gets rid of most misjudging for the real nubs from the trolls.

As the Military Honour decays every 30 days, players also get a chance to go back to playing properly and behave, when they finally see the light.

You make the game more enjoyable for the existing player base, and make it a deterrent for those who want to ruin battles, by incapacitating their ability to join regular games.

If you are not 0 or 1 star, this rule does not affect you. It's just like the death penalty. Don't murder, and you won't have to face it. It's just there to remind you that murder will go punished. 

This actually would work.

__ForGlory__ #15 Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:42 AM

Corporal

• 3304 battles

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 24 February 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

You know, if WG actually made matchmaking as a form of deterrent against 0/1 star MH players, that would be a real action.

Imagine that the new matchmaking forces 0/1 star players to queue for 15 mins just for a battle with other 0 star players. That itself is a darn good deterrent. Make this applicable beyond tier 5, which at least gets rid of most misjudging for the real nubs from the trolls.

As the Military Honour decays every 30 days, players also get a chance to go back to playing properly and behave, when they finally see the light.

You make the game more enjoyable for the existing player base, and make it a deterrent for those who want to ruin battles, by incapacitating their ability to join regular games.

If you are not 0 or 1 star, this rule does not affect you. It's just like the death penalty. Don't murder, and you won't have to face it. It's just there to remind you that murder will go punished. 

This actually would work.

it would - but dont hold your breath on it ever happening. Still waiting for these new tutorials that they constantly say they're working on.

ZIGZAGZ #16 Posted 24 February 2019 - 11:05 AM

Sergeant

• 21626 battles
  • [KILLS]

View Post__ForGlory__, on 24 February 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

it would - but dont hold your breath on it ever happening. Still waiting for these new tutorials that they constantly say they're working on.

I actually tried queuing for a Tier 1-3 battle recently while grinding a new country line, and didn't even get a single match up.. At best there was one every 10 mins for me in tier 3. And that's considering that T1-3 all had >10 players in the queue for most periods of the time i was waiting. Which beckons that i was rendered under a different matchmaking from the new players, while they were most probably playing with bots or each other. That itself is something different since Update 5.

__ForGlory__ #17 Posted 24 February 2019 - 02:11 PM

Corporal

• 3304 battles

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 24 February 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

I actually tried queuing for a Tier 1-3 battle recently while grinding a new country line, and didn't even get a single match up.. At best there was one every 10 mins for me in tier 3. And that's considering that T1-3 all had >10 players in the queue for most periods of the time i was waiting. Which beckons that i was rendered under a different matchmaking from the new players, while they were most probably playing with bots or each other. That itself is something different since Update 5.

They do have two ques, one for the first 100 battles for new players against bots and one for those not in their first 100 battles. That is why its so hard to get into battles. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users