Stupid player behaviour

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Diamond114 #41 Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:10 AM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 07 January 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

1. OHK= One Hit Kill. Basically being in low enough HP that the red tank your tank faces can kill you with the next penetrating shot.

2. Perhaps the second tank was a fast tank, and he dove off the cliff at Normandy to avoid whoever it is chasing him while none the wiser about fall damage. Or perhaps a suicide attempt?

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

TankKilla2 #42 Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6326 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostDiamond114, on 07 January 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

1. OHK= One Hit Kill. Basically being in low enough HP that the red tank your tank faces can kill you with the next penetrating shot.

Ok

2. Perhaps the second tank was a fast tank, and he dove off the cliff at Normandy to avoid whoever it is chasing him while none the wiser about fall damage. Or perhaps a suicide attempt?

it was Mines. yes, it was a fast tank, but he wasn't being chased. he was rushing to help the KV2, and attack the KV1, and just came flying off the hill too fast (we were on the water side of the hill) and killed himself by impact damage with the ground due to his low HP. I thought he actually hit the KV2 (that's what it looked like), but as you said he can't die that way, so it must have been the impact with the ground that did it.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

__Grifter__ #43 Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:20 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]
That would be it, impact with the ground. Players cannot damage their teammates in any way whether through shooting or ramming. It used to be possible but you can just imagine the fun that this allowed trolls to have.

jzmalexander #44 Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:44 AM

Sergeant

• 13941 battles
  • [JD]

maaaan ur so annoying

The forums are being spammed pls post something that is an actual issue or something constuctive at least...

TankKilla2 #45 Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6326 battles
  • [BTC2]

View Post__Grifter__, on 07 January 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

That would be it, impact with the ground.

yep. happened to me once but never again, because if I am going off a high cliff, fast or not, I put the tank in reverse as soon as it clears the cliff top. it doesn't make the tank go backwards of course, but it lessens the force of the impact.

Players cannot damage their teammates in any way whether through shooting or ramming. It used to be possible but you can just imagine the fun that this allowed trolls to have.

I can imagine  :ohmy:

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

ZIGZAGZ #46 Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:58 PM

Sergeant

• 20375 battles
  • [KILLS]

Guys the OP will say we are all making assumptions because no one knows him better than himself.

Even if you are a 70% winrate with 100,000 battles and have seen it all, it does not matter, as it is only assumptions when evaluating his numbers and assessing his comments.

David Beckham cannot teach you how to take a free kick because he is not your right foot. OP logic. Best logic out there. 

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #47 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:56 PM

Captain

• 22037 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 10 January 2019 - 11:58 PM, said:

Guys the OP will say we are all making assumptions because no one knows him better than himself.

Even if you are a 70% winrate with 100,000 battles and have seen it all, it does not matter, as it is only assumptions when evaluating his numbers and assessing his comments.

David Beckham cannot teach you how to take a free kick because he is not your right foot. OP logic. Best logic out there. 

not when you have him on your team once

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

TankKilla2 #48 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:57 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6326 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 11 January 2019 - 01:58 AM, said:

so not only do some ppl here think that they know what I know, what I think, what I do or not do, what I will do or not, they now think they know what I'll say. amazing! :amazed:

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

ZIGZAGZ #49 Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:46 AM

Sergeant

• 20375 battles
  • [KILLS]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 11 January 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

so not only do some ppl here think that they know what I know, what I think, what I do or not do, what I will do or not, they now think they know what I'll say. amazing! :amazed:

Yea apparently everything is a lie when its assessing you. You're the best player out there. Nothing we said could ever be accurate. Not by a mile. Not even given the tons of experience these people on forums have.

I wonder why this world needs experienced analysts? Experienced doctors? Experienced lawyers? Experienced ministers? Experienced engineers? Oh wait, just because your f**king company does not know what you know, think do or say, does not mean they don't know how it works or what will PRESUMABLY happen.

it's like talking to an idi*t. Still waiting for you to show a shred of evidence against whatever we say, besides the ever-repetitive attempt to say "you do not know me".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users