Stupid player behaviour

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #21 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:50 AM

Captain

• 24513 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 05 January 2019 - 05:09 AM, said:

Top damage my [edited]! You only fkin did 300 dmg! And mindreader? More like stating the fkin obvious. All you do is flood the forum with your fkin topic that is pointless.

Now fk off kid, cause you make a fool of yourself by pretending your good, when in reality youre shit. 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

TankKilla2 #22 Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7317 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostxXYoloNoobSwagXx, on 05 January 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

Top damage my [edited]! You only fkin did 300 dmg!

still the best performer in the team. was that too hard for you to understand? anyway, I don't know what example you're talking about

And mindreader? More like stating the fkin obvious. All you do is flood the forum with your fkin topic that is pointless.

Now fk off kid, cause you make a fool of yourself by pretending your good, when in reality youre shit. 

I don't pretend I'm good. I just try to correct some of the lies said about me. and regardless of what I am, at least I'm not a belligerent [edited] who thinks he's some sort of god because he's good at computer games.

Edited by Destroyer3462, 05 January 2019 - 03:16 AM.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

erwin10001 #23 Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:26 AM

Captain

• 42657 battles
  • [NETS]

This is not about good or bad player, it is about someone who seems to be repeatedly posting negative posts in this forum. This title says it all, he called someone "Stupid Player" even though this was only 1 game and the collision could have occurred due to a lag spike. But he doesn't care and unleashed his negativity by calling that player "stupid."

So my reply is that it is unjustified and wholly negative based on a single collision due to the possibility of lag spike. If throughout the game he was deliberately ramming his team, then that is different, to call someone 'stupid' because of a single collision.... its sad.

A player should not be evaluated or labelled as "stupid" merely because of one collision. My point is that you should look at his performance over a larger number of games.

Diamond114 #24 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:17 AM

Captain

• 16298 battles
  • [408]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

We had two tanks left to enemy two. our KV2 was facing off damaged enemy KV1, and was almost ready to fire for a one shot kill. other enemy tank was miles away. our other tank comes flying over a cliff to help KV2 and crashes into it, killing both of them! Reds win. we could have won  :(

Wait, actually now that I read the first post, how does that friendly tank crashing into KV-2 killed both of them? Like, pushing both the KV-2 off the cliff of Normandy and killing them both by falling damage? Or said crash made KV-2 miss thus allowing the enemy tanks to kill them before they can get their sacks together?

I ask this because friendly fire has been off for a LONG while, and KV-2 is one of the heaviest machine in its tier, so it would take a relatively heavy enough tank impacting fast enough to even push back a KV-2.

The devil is in the details, sunshine. No need for full-on nerd details, just enough to change the tone and make it sound less like a complain post on social media.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

CostOfNameChange2500 #25 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

Corporal

• 10367 battles

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

ever since I first started posting here you have been having a go at me. I don't know why, and I don't care, but it has to stop. yes, I am posting in a public forum, but I am not posting about my game performance, but you try to make everything I post about that. and fyi, I have lodged a complaint against you as I said I would.

Mate, I have to agree, you have to stop posting once in a while. You have over 600 f@ck1ng posts yet you only started four months ago, holy shet.

Premiums/Collectors: Independence, Lowe, Object 730, CDC, T-44-100, Dracula, Tankenstein, KV-13, Rudy, Schmalturm, Stridsvagn, Type 64, AC IV Sentinel, SU-100Y, Scavenger, T82, T1E6.

TankKilla2 #26 Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7317 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostDiamond114, on 05 January 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

Wait, actually now that I read the first post, how does that friendly tank crashing into KV-2 killed both of them?

Impact damage. you've seen two tanks collide and both of them destroyed, surely? it was the end of the game, so both tanks had low HP. it seems obvious that the tank on the cliff (don't recall what it was), in his rush to help the KV2, didn't look to see exactly where it was, unfortunately.

Like, pushing both the KV-2 off the cliff of Normandy and killing them both by falling damage? Or said crash made KV-2 miss thus allowing the enemy tanks to kill them before they can get their sacks together?

I ask this because friendly fire has been off for a LONG while, and KV-2 is one of the heaviest machine in its tier, so it would take a relatively heavy enough tank impacting fast enough to even push back a KV-2.

so are you saying that two friendly tanks cannot kill each other? if that's the case then maybe I was mistaken and the KV2 was killed by a shot from the KV1, and only the cliff top tank was killed by impact? both tanks were destroyed when they collided.

The devil is in the details, sunshine. No need for full-on nerd details, just enough to change the tone and make it sound less like a complain post on social media.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TankKilla2 #27 Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7317 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostChaeboi, on 05 January 2019 - 08:46 PM, said:

Mate, I have to agree, you have to stop posting once in a while. You have over 600 f@ck1ng posts yet you only started four months ago, holy shet.

I have started a lot threads, that's for sure, but also they have generated a lot of discussion. that's good, no? when I came here ppl were complaining that the forum was dead, and it was, so I certainly livened it up. :)  anyway, I'm not posting any more new threads. it's simply not worth the aggravation I get. it will be interesting tho to see what happens, whether it will get quiet again, or if others will take up the baton and run with it.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #28 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

Captain

• 24513 battles
  • [ACT-1]

I had you in my team once. I had to carry your sorry butt. I had to listen to your fkin rant! Get good or leave the game kid! Top performer my a55! 300dmg while I did 1.6k dmg! Ya think youre average? When most of the team did at least 600dmg?

GET OUT. I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU ON MY TEAM. CALL ME HARSH OR RUDE OR WHATEVER. IM STATING HARD COLD TRUTH. 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #29 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:07 PM

Captain

• 24513 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 05 January 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

I have started a lot threads, that's for sure, but also they have generated a lot of discussion. that's good, no? when I came here ppl were complaining that the forum was dead, and it was, so I certainly livened it up. :)  anyway, I'm not posting any more new threads. it's simply not worth the aggravation I get. it will be interesting tho to see what happens, whether it will get quiet again, or if others will take up the baton and run with it.

Liven up? More like this forum doesnt need trash talkers like you. What do you do for a living kid? 

Esh11 #30 Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:56 PM

Captain

• 42619 battles
  • [JG]

View PostxXYoloNoobSwagXx, on 05 January 2019 - 02:07 PM, said:

Liven up? More like this forum doesnt need trash talkers like you. What do you do for a living kid? 

He is doing a great job . We need more active forum members like Destroyer3462 .

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #31 Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:10 PM

Captain

• 24513 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostEsh11, on 05 January 2019 - 11:56 PM, said:

He is doing a great job . We need more active forum members like Destroyer3462 .

Agree. Doing a great job of making himself a fool

Diamond114 #32 Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:21 PM

Captain

• 16298 battles
  • [408]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 05 January 2019 - 08:45 PM, said:

so are you saying that two friendly tanks cannot kill each other? if that's the case then maybe I was mistaken and the KV2 was killed by a shot from the KV1, and only the cliff top tank was killed by impact? both tanks were destroyed when they collided.

Yes. Like I said, friendly fire has been off for at least three years now because trollers kept abusing it to shoot teammates in the back, so now it's IMPOSSIBLE for friendly tanks to kill each other by ANY means.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

TankKilla2 #33 Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:50 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7317 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostDiamond114, on 06 January 2019 - 09:21 AM, said:

Yes. Like I said, friendly fire has been off for at least three years now because trollers kept abusing it to shoot teammates in the back, so now it's IMPOSSIBLE for friendly tanks to kill each other by ANY means.

I see. so the KV2 must have been shot, but the other tank can die by crashing into a teamate, can't it? because they were both destroyed the moment they collided. the only other thing I can think of is that the cliff top tank didn't actually hit the KV2 (although it looked like it did) but hit the ground.

and here's something from a recent game that has never happened to me before and I found interesting as an effective strategy.. a fast enemy tank came up behind me and hit me in the rear, and was pusing me and firing. I was trying to move away and turn the (slow) turret of my HT, but he just kept pushing. a Cromwell came racing up behind him and squashed him into me and he died. I chatted the comwell and said 'great job' and he acknowledged. the Cromwell may not have killed him just by hitting into him alone, is what I'm surmising. plus the Cromwell saved some ammo.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TankKilla2 #34 Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:25 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7317 battles
  • [BTC2]

View Posterwin10001, on 05 January 2019 - 12:32 AM, said:

Your threads are overwhelmingly negative and blaming others.

easy to claim by just citing a few examples. I have posted over 600 times since I started here.

I don't see how you are contributing to this community, so yes, maybe not posting would be an improvement?

you should try it  :)

"Stupid player Behaviour" 4 Jan

"What I hate about wotb" 1 Jan 

"HT support" 30 Dec (harmless title but actually a complaint about other players)

that's simply untrue

"Tier 5 full of noobs" 29 Dec 

"Is WoTB broken beyond recovery" 29 Dec

"afk" 26 Dec

"suicide" 17 Dec

this was a legitmate question about the tanks suiciding. you're just grasping at straws

"MM is crap" 14 Dec

this and your other examples can also legitimately be considered just game discussion, which is the purpose of this forum.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #35 Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Pretty much anyone in any type of KV at tiers V-VI are dumb as dog****

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #36 Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
On the other side I am useless in Leopard and that French cockroach thing. I can’t get the hang of those. That bloody Bathtub is sending me mental too but I took Sk8’s advice and mounted 17pdr instead of top gun (90mm) I think.

__Grifter__ #37 Posted 06 January 2019 - 09:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostRAAC_M1A1, on 06 January 2019 - 03:42 AM, said:

On the other side I am useless in Leopard and that French cockroach thing. I can’t get the hang of those. That bloody Bathtub is sending me mental too but I took Sk8’s advice and mounted 17pdr instead of top gun (90mm) I think.

Just use the French cockroach to go running through the middle of the reds to spot them and get them turning their turrets trying to hit and chase you. Annoy the hell out of them, then get out of their hoping you dont get tracked - meanwhile your team has easy targets to shoot.

Seriously, that tank is the only one where it is OK to yolo - smartly. Really fun tank when you know how to use it. 

Leo has sadly been nerfed to death over the years. Still a decent LT though and should be used for spotting and not much else.

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #38 Posted 06 January 2019 - 10:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Thanks I’ll try that approach.

Diamond114 #39 Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:15 PM

Captain

• 16298 battles
  • [408]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 06 January 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

I see. so the KV2 must have been shot, but the other tank can die by crashing into a teamate, can't it? because they were both destroyed the moment they collided. the only other thing I can think of is that the cliff top tank didn't actually hit the KV2 (although it looked like it did) but hit the ground.

and here's something from a recent game that has never happened to me before and I found interesting as an effective strategy.. a fast enemy tank came up behind me and hit me in the rear, and was pusing me and firing. I was trying to move away and turn the (slow) turret of my HT, but he just kept pushing. a Cromwell came racing up behind him and squashed him into me and he died. I chatted the comwell and said 'great job' and he acknowledged. the Cromwell may not have killed him just by hitting into him alone, is what I'm surmising. plus the Cromwell saved some ammo.

Nope. Can`t die or suicide by crashing into teammates either. That sounds more like both the KV-1 and KV-2 were OHK to each other, the KV-1 got the first penetrating hit killing the KV-2, while simultaneously the other tank impacted the wreck of the KV-2 and got oneshotted that instant by the second red tank before he can react.

TankKilla2 #40 Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:13 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7317 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostDiamond114, on 06 January 2019 - 11:15 PM, said:

Nope. Can`t die or suicide by crashing into teammates either. That sounds more like both the KV-1 and KV-2 were OHK

what's OHK?

to each other, the KV-1 got the first penetrating hit killing the KV-2,

yes

while simultaneously the other tank impacted the wreck of the KV-2 and got oneshotted that instant by the second red tank before he can react.

nope. the other red tank was nowhere near. the 'cliff top' tank must have died by impact with the ground.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users