Stupid player behaviour

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

TankKilla2 #1 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:10 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]
We had two tanks left to enemy two. our KV2 was facing off damaged enemy KV1, and was almost ready to fire for a one shot kill. other enemy tank was miles away. our other tank comes flying over a cliff to help KV2 and crashes into it, killing both of them! Reds win. we could have won  :(

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

IDONTCARE_2 #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:23 AM

Corporal

• 24281 battles
  • [SEALZ]
Is this your first time playing this game? Cuz if you aren't, then you would probably know that this game has a REALLY large amount of idiots. Good luck dealing with them without being frustrated.

Tanks that are my babes: WT auf Pz4 (OP/ridiculously strong and I love it), E50M, T-54, E50, Obj268, Hellcat, Bromwell, KV2, ISU152, LTTB, T54 LWT, JP2, IS7

Tanks that I hate: KV4, Tanks driven by bots or poor players (especially below tier 5), 

Tanks that I am trying to ACE: KV4, Y5 ELC

erwin10001 #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:11 AM

Captain

• 42657 battles
  • [NETS]
if the players are so bad on both sides, how come you cannot stay alive and carry the game?

Esh11 #4 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:29 AM

Captain

• 42608 battles
  • [JG]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 03:10 AM, said:

We had two tanks left to enemy two. our KV2 was facing off damaged enemy KV1, and was almost ready to fire for a one shot kill. other enemy tank was miles away. our other tank comes flying over a cliff to help KV2 and crashes into it, killing both of them! Reds win. we could have won  :(

Are you going to start a thread about each and every game you have played ? Add something unique to the forum . No one is interested in this drivel .

TankKilla2 #5 Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostEsh11, on 04 January 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

Are you going to start a thread about each and every game you have played ? Add something unique to the forum . No one is interested in this drivel .

if none one is interested then they will ignore it, won't they. but you always seem to manage to reply. and who appointed you spokesperson for the forum?

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TankKilla2 #6 Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostIDONTCARE_2, on 04 January 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

Is this your first time playing this game? Cuz if you aren't, then you would probably know that this game has a REALLY large amount of idiots. Good luck dealing with them without being frustrated.

if we are obviously going to lose, then stupid behaviour is not an issue, as it can't affect the outcome. it's only when it's a hard fought close game, with one or two tanks remaining on either side, and you know that whoever makes the wrong decisions will determine the game, and if our team makes the wrong ones, and they do and hand victory to the reds, that's when it's frustrating

Edited by Destroyer3462, 04 January 2019 - 07:22 AM.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

erwin10001 #7 Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:44 AM

Captain

• 42657 battles
  • [NETS]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 06:39 AM, said:

if we are obviously going to lose, then stupid behaviour is not an issue, as it can't affect the outcome. it's only when it's a hard fought close game, with one or two tanks remaining on either side, and you know that whoever makes the wrong decisions will determine the game, and if our team makes the wrong ones, and they do and hand victory to the reds, that's when it's frustrating

its easy to blame the last player on the team for the loss, but shouldn't those who die earlier and failed to contribute anything also accept responsibility for the loss?

why not show the screenshot of the team score and how much damage and kills you did before you blame your team?

Lets look at your 1-day stats. You have already played 52 games today at av tier of 5.19 with a winrate of 38%.

More alarmingly, you have been receiving more damage that you inflict, as the damage ratio is 0.66. Furthermore, for every kill you do, you have 2+ deaths for a KDR of 0.46. Finally, your average damage is 473.

Stats over 52 games are the stats we should be looking at, not a mistake in a single game which might have been caused by a ping spike. 

Edited by erwin10001, 04 January 2019 - 10:48 AM.

aazim #8 Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 22624 battles
  • [_404]
blame yourself before blame others. and please, just please dont create unnecessary multiple thread every freaking day. Create post that help others like guide tips etc. sigh

TankKilla2 #9 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

mistake

Edited by Destroyer3462, 04 January 2019 - 01:46 PM.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TankKilla2 #10 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

View Posterwin10001, on 04 January 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

its easy to blame the last player on the team for the loss, but shouldn't those who die earlier and failed to contribute anything also accept responsibility for the loss?

why not show the screenshot of the team score and how much damage and kills you did before you blame your team?

Lets look at your 1-day stats. You have already played 52 games today at av tier of 5.19 with a winrate of 38%.

More alarmingly, you have been receiving more damage that you inflict, as the damage ratio is 0.66. Furthermore, for every kill you do, you have 2+ deaths for a KDR of 0.46. Finally, your average damage is 473.

Stats over 52 games are the stats we should be looking at, not a mistake in a single game which might have been caused by a ping spike. 

Get off my case. you're always having a go at me, and it's becoming tiresome. you don't know what I contributed or not, and the listing is long gone so I can't post anything. Ok, my stats are public. I have no control over that. but what business is it of yours sticking your nose in them? this is a forum for discussion of the game, not about players and their performance. if you don't cease this harassment, and I consider it that, I will lodge a complaint against you. and fyi my current winrate for today is 45.71% not 38%, not that it's any of your business.

Edited by Destroyer3462, 04 January 2019 - 02:36 PM.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TankKilla2 #11 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:56 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

View Postaazim, on 04 January 2019 - 10:14 PM, said:

blame yourself before blame others. and please, just please dont create unnecessary multiple thread every freaking day. Create post that help others like guide tips etc. sigh

if everything I post is going to be thrown back at me as a criticism, I won't bother posting. and I don't know what tips you would expect me to post that anyone else wouldn't know, as I'm still learning and getting tips from others.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

erwin10001 #12 Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

Captain

• 42657 battles
  • [NETS]
T

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 01:43 PM, said:

Get off my case. you're always having a go at me, and it's becoming tiresome. you don't know what I contributed or not, and the listing is long gone so I can't post anything. Ok, my stats are public. I have no control over that. but what business is it of yours sticking your nose in them? this is a forum for discussion of the game, not about players and their performance. if you don't cease this harassment, and I consider it that, I will lodge a complaint against you. and fyi my current winrate for today is 42.68% not 38%, not that it's any of your business.

Your threads are overwhelmingly negative and blaming others. I don't see how you are contributing to this community, so yes, maybe not posting would be an improvement?

"Stupid player Behaviour" 4 Jan

"What I hate about wotb" 1 Jan 

"HT support" 30 Dec (harmless title but actually a complaint about other players)

"Tier 5 full of noobs" 29 Dec 

"Is WoTB broken beyond recovery" 29 Dec

"afk" 26 Dec

"suicide" 17 Dec

"MM is crap" 14 Dec

the screenshot was when you were at 52 games and accurate. Its good you played a few more and got it up to 42% instead of blaming others. However your damage per battle actually dropped to from 473 in the screenshot above to 461, which indicates that your wins were due to lucky MM rather than you doing more damage.

Edited by erwin10001, 04 January 2019 - 02:35 PM.

TankKilla2 #13 Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

View Posterwin10001, on 05 January 2019 - 12:32 AM, said:

Your threads are overwhelmingly negative and blaming others. I don't see how you are contributing to this community, so yes, maybe not posting would be an improvement?

"Stupid player Behaviour" 4 Jan

"What I hate about wotb" 1 Jan 

"HT support" 30 Dec (harmless title but actually a complaint about other players)

"Tier 5 full of noobs" 29 Dec 

"Is WoTB broken beyond recovery" 29 Dec

"afk" 26 Dec

"suicide" 17 Dec

"MM is crap" 14 Dec

the screenshot was when you were at 52 games and accurate. Its good you played a few more and got it up to 42% instead of blaming others. However your damage per battle actually dropped to from 473 in the screenshot above to 461, which indicates that your wins were due to lucky MM rather than you doing more damage.

so what? I say again.. what business is it of yours? you're too dumb to realize apparently that not everyone is as gifted at gameplay as you are.

Edited by Destroyer3462, 04 January 2019 - 02:40 PM.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

erwin10001 #14 Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:48 PM

Captain

• 42657 battles
  • [NETS]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

so what? I say again.. what business is it of yours? you're too dumb to realize apparently that not everyone is as gifted at gameplay as you are.

You posted in a public forum. if you dont want any responses to your posts, dont post in a public forum. Mind boggles.

TankKilla2 #15 Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

View Posterwin10001, on 05 January 2019 - 12:48 AM, said:

You posted in a public forum. if you dont want any responses to your posts, dont post in a public forum. Mind boggles.

ever since I first started posting here you have been having a go at me. I don't know why, and I don't care, but it has to stop. yes, I am posting in a public forum, but I am not posting about my game performance, but you try to make everything I post about that. and fyi, I have lodged a complaint against you as I said I would.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

f1reguy #16 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 39122 battles
  • [1914]

...I’m glad we have blitzstars, it’s exactly the same as any sportspersons profile that can affect money when people gamble on games like football or Super Bowl, horse racing or whatever. So if complaining is what you do, you are one of many. Myself included, today I have played four games, won 1 of them, top damage in the 3 losses. This to me is frustrating,so I’ll hang up the iPad and my stats for today remain terrible reflecting my winrate and thus making me look on paper (blitzstars) bad today and average overall, all due to me not ‘perservering?’ To get my wins I feel entitled to,back so the day finishes with me not winning or losing, status quo if you will. Which I probably won’t do either.

my first game loss was me in an is4 and an American tank, during game he’s telling me I should be covering him. The team observing replied that “he did” but RNG was not letting my shots pen, but game ends, loss I’m still on the top damage list. Most xp, tried saving a few teammates at the speed of war turtle, ultimately nothing gained positively. 

I guess my point is that the game has no control over who wins, and not all bad game results reflect a player to a point, there’s no point blaming anyone individually. However if you consistently fail there’s something to take on board in that steep learning curve for you the person dead,burning and at the bottom of the table. Try to be that wildcard player by stats that someone would put money on. Spotting assists and damage per death. They show teammate support. If you have high spotting or damage singularly it shows that RNG,luck and that you run solo to your own discredit. 

The guns can shoot the whole map, if the team covers the area confidently , you can let the enemy make the mistakes, at least enough of them could to create even the best players to try their own RNG luck. But a win for most games is not evident till the last guy (or girl) stops functioning. 

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #17 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:53 PM

Captain

• 24496 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

ever since I first started posting here you have been having a go at me. I don't know why, and I don't care, but it has to stop. yes, I am posting in a public forum, but I am not posting about my game performance, but you try to make everything I post about that. and fyi, I have lodged a complaint against you as I said I would.

ENOUGH! 

I am sick and tired of you posting everyday saying you should try this tactic cause it worked for me somehow! Or, I am sick of noobs cause they dont do anything! 

Look at yourself. Have you done anything? The answer is no. Have you tried listening to others that keeps on telling you to improve and watch some guides? No. Have you ever considered yourself a noob? No. 

You have denied all the help you can get on the forum and yet you blame on others who probably did some mistakes they shouldnt be doing. At least they tried dying. But you, I saw you on battle omce and it wasnt pleasant having to fking carry your sorry butt cause you decide not to contribute for your team. All you did was hide and wait until someone died. 

No wonder your wr and stats are trash. 

You either listen to those trying to help you

OR

Leave the forum and never come back, cause for once, Esh11 is right, and this happens 1 in 10000. 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Diamond114 #18 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:54 PM

Captain

• 16298 battles
  • [408]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 11:39 PM, said:

you're too dumb to realize apparently that not everyone is as gifted at gameplay as you are.

Maybe so. However, being able to look back on your performance objectively and always looking for one's own faults to improve upon instead of constantly going into battle after battle mindlessly hoping for a lucky break is equally important in the makings of a good player.

That and the ability to suck things up when it doesn't go your way despite your best efforts instead of complaining every time on the forums thinking it's all going to get better if you just complain on the forums. That particular scenario you just described are something that is mostly down to the chances of that KV-2 player and are therefore not within your actual control. It IS frustrating when your teammate loses it, but brooding over it is like crying over spilt milk. Hopefully with time and experience you can learn to get over it.

I'll just leave this as my 2 cents;

"Good pilots are always compelled to evaluate what happened, so that he may apply what he's learned"

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

TankKilla2 #19 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostDiamond114, on 05 January 2019 - 03:54 AM, said:

Maybe so. However, being able to look back on your performance objectively and always looking for one's own faults to improve upon instead of constantly going into battle after battle mindlessly hoping for a lucky break is equally important in the makings of a good player.

you're assuming that's what I do, but I don't

That and the ability to suck things up when it doesn't go your way despite your best efforts instead of complaining every time on the forums thinking it's all going to get better if you just complain on the forums. 

why would you think that's what I think? but I'm getting the message. this forum is for serious stuff not chit chat.

That particular scenario you just described are something that is mostly down to the chances of that KV-2 player and are therefore not within your actual control. It IS frustrating when your teammate loses it, but brooding over it is like crying over spilt milk. Hopefully with time and experience you can learn to get over it.

but the post was not meant as a complaint. it's just been interpreted that way. someone said I should post some gameplay examples, so that's what I did.

I'll just leave this as my 2 cents;

"Good pilots are always compelled to evaluate what happened, so that he may apply what he's learned"

I know if I've made mistakes and what they are. I'm not stupid. unless of course I'm unaware of some important facts, like about the red zones on the tanks. I never hear " we didn't penetrate their armour" now. :) unless it was a bad shot of course.

Edited by Destroyer3462, 05 January 2019 - 01:57 AM.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TankKilla2 #20 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:09 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7297 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostxXYoloNoobSwagXx, on 05 January 2019 - 03:53 AM, said:

I am sick and tired of you posting everyday saying you should try this tactic cause it worked for me somehow! Or, I am sick of noobs cause they dont do anything! 

Look at yourself. Have you done anything? The answer is no. Have you tried listening to others that keeps on telling you to improve and watch some guides? No. Have you ever considered yourself a noob? No. You have denied all the help you can get on the forum

so you're another mindreader who thinks he knows what I do or not

I saw you on battle omce and it wasnt pleasant having to fking carry your sorry butt cause you decide not to contribute for your team. All you did was hide and wait until someone died. 

yeah, and when was that? I get top damage and top kills. that doesn't happen for no reason. I get praises. ppl don't give them for no reason

No wonder your wr and stats are trash. 

You either listen to those trying to help you

OR

Leave the forum and never come back, cause for once, Esh11 is right, and this happens 1 in 10000. 

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users