Cromwell B

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TankKilla2 #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 7106 battles
  • [BTC2]

I come across these occasionally. don't see them in the tree, so I guess they are a collector tank? also seeing a lot of Pz. IV Anko and Kuo's in the event. don't see them in the tree either. maybe players are bringing out everything they have to get cards.

Moved to a more appropriate subforum.

~Elite911.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

erwin10001 #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• 42022 battles
  • [NETS]
Kuro n Bromwell are 2 tanks I'm using to grind cards. You can use tank compare function in blitz stars to research tanks

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #3 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 380 battles
  • [TDAF]

Anko, Kuro and Hetzer Kame SP are from the anime show Girls und Panzer.

The Anko was the first one to come in during a collaboration between the anime and WG. We had three events with them and they were for sale in may of 2018 for the first time each came with the skin for the Ha-Go which was sold once before and the only one I need to buy. I don't care if its tier 1 I need that camo to complete to set! The Kuro is probably the most popular one out of them so you should see Kuro Mori Mine a lot more often in tier VI games.

The Cromwell B is the premium version of the Cromwell. And one of the best tank I have brought.      

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

GoBack2Tier1 #4 Posted 01 January 2019 - 06:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 7753 battles
  • [WRTB]
they dont sell the Bromwell very often but when its on sale, I do reccomend buying one

And yes the Bromwell is one of the tanks Id say is borderline OP just because it can stick its nose near the ground and smell the flowers

Yes I am one of the most toxic players I know of out there

https://www.blitzsta...sia/LightninWar

TankKilla2 #5 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 7106 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostGoBack2Tier1, on 02 January 2019 - 04:51 AM, said:

they dont sell the Bromwell very often but when its on sale, I do reccomend buying one

And yes the Bromwell is one of the tanks Id say is borderline OP just because it can stick its nose near the ground and smell the flowers

LOL!

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

Diamond114 #6 Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:08 AM

Captain

• 16298 battles
  • [408]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 01 January 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

I come across these occasionally. don't see them in the tree, so I guess they are a collector tank? also seeing a lot of Pz. IV Anko and Kuo's in the event. don't see them in the tree either. maybe players are bringing out everything they have to get cards.

Pz IV Anko, Kuro Mori Mine, and the Hetzer Kamo SP, as mentioned, are part of the Girls und Panzer collection.

Cromwell B is a part of the Berlin Parade collection along with the IS-2 (1945) and the ISU-122S.

Cromwell B, aka Bromwell, has very good mobility, decent penetration gun with medium damage but fast rate of fire, and thin, unangled armor. This tank excels in the hands of players who can flank and strike at a distracted enemy from the sides and rear.

Pz IV Anko, on the other hand, excels with a Japanese medium playstyle; as second line support and hull down hilltop skirmisher.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

f1reguy #7 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 38348 battles
  • [1914]
Elite. If you feel that you should move something, can you say what you are moving it for,based on some particular reasoning. And where you “feel” it should be moved to. You have picked a weird time to appear and do this random stuff,after months of no one seeing you anywhere...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users