Tier 5 full of noobs

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

TnkCmndrToo #41 Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:36 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5588 battles
  • [DYN-T]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 09 January 2019 - 07:55 PM, said:

amazing how many ppl here think they know what I realize, what I think, what I do or not, etc., perhaps you should all start a forum called wotb psychics, and compare notes  :teethhappy:

:D  

TankKilla2 #42 Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6326 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostEsh11, on 09 January 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

Yeh Dest34 you are an awesome player. Your WR is 40% coz everyone else is a nub .

don't concern yourself. I could easily push it up to (about) 50% just by playing lower tiers. (the 30 day winrate at least)

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #43 Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:40 AM

Captain

• 22037 battles
  • [ACT-1]

Dont forget Destroyer3462 has Vk45.043. And he says hes doing fine.:teethhappy:

and there goes his mind reader excuse bs

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

jzmalexander #44 Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:11 AM

Sergeant

• 13941 battles
  • [JD]

Destoyer3426, maybe your teams are full of noobs cus of you, did you think of that?

Your low win rate means you get put on teams with mostly 35-45% players (probably 5-6 of these on your team) and then one or two 50-60% players. This is how the mm “balances” the high wr players, and “improves” the low wr players.

TankKilla2 #45 Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:38 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6326 battles
  • [BTC2]

View Postjzmalexander, on 09 January 2019 - 09:11 PM, said:

Destoyer3426, maybe your teams are full of noobs cus of you, did you think of that?

Your low win rate means you get put on teams with mostly 35-45% players (probably 5-6 of these on your team) and then one or two 50-60% players. This is how the mm “balances” the high wr players, and “improves” the low wr players.

makes sense I guess. but then the red team would get the same.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #46 Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
The teams are closely balanced by WR not stupidity level so both teams might have the same WR configuration but 1 team will have the higher level of stupidity.

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #47 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

Captain

• 22037 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 09 January 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

don't concern yourself. I could easily push it up to (about) 50% just by playing lower tiers. (the 30 day winrate at least)

real stats comes from tier 8 to 10.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

TankKilla2 #48 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6326 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostxXYoloNoobSwagXx, on 11 January 2019 - 04:57 AM, said:

real stats comes from tier 8 to 10.

good! since I don't play those tiers you can stop rubbishing me about mine. simplez!  :)

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #49 Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:45 PM

Captain

• 22037 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 11 January 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

good! since I don't play those tiers you can stop rubbishing me about mine. simplez!  :)

because youre scared to go tier 8. You have awful wr in amx m4 mle 49. Dont even know why you brag low tiers

Gandalf__Greyhame #50 Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 11 January 2019 - 01:51 AM, said:

The DW2 is one of the most OP tanks in the game . You can absolutely dominate games in that tank irrespective of how your team mates play . In fact when you play that tank you actually want to play on a bad team since you get to do more damage . You absolutely relish fighting against the odds in that tank . It is probably the earliest tank in the tech tree which rewards a good player . It is one of the earliest complete traditional heavy tank . It has proper armor . It has an amazing gun with really good alpha for the tier and it has good mobility . If you know how to sidescrape , if you know how to angle the tank in open ground , if you know basic map tactics and how to play according to the composition of teams you can carry games single handed . Your WR in this one particular tank tells me that you do not have basic knowledge about this game . I am  an average player on the whole . I do not claim to be an awesome unicum . I accept my deficiencies . You on the other hand seem to be completely ignorant about your proficiency in this game . I do not have a problem with bad players in the game . I am nowhere near the best myself . I hate it when some calls to report a player just coz he played badly . All that I am trying to say is that you seem to be complete oblivious of the fact that you know very little about the game . I really dislike calling someone a nub but you really are one .

TankKilla2 #51 Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6326 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostxXYoloNoobSwagXx, on 12 January 2019 - 11:45 PM, said:

because youre scared to go tier 8. You have awful wr in amx m4 mle 49. Dont even know why you brag low tiers

this forum is 'game discussion' not 'person discussion'. get off my case or I will report you for harassment.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

TankKilla2 #52 Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:18 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6326 battles
  • [BTC2]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 13 January 2019 - 02:05 AM, said:

The DW2 is one of the most OP tanks in the game . You can absolutely dominate games in that tank irrespective of how your team mates play . In fact when you play that tank you actually want to play on a bad team since you get to do more damage . You absolutely relish fighting against the odds in that tank . It is probably the earliest tank in the tech tree which rewards a good player . It is one of the earliest complete traditional heavy tank . It has proper armor . It has an amazing gun with really good alpha for the tier and it has good mobility . If you know how to sidescrape , if you know how to angle the tank in open ground , if you know basic map tactics and how to play according to the composition of teams you can carry games single handed .

I thought the DW2 got nerfed, but I still have it so I will give it a try.

Your WR in this one particular tank tells me that you do not have basic knowledge about this game .

Oh really? well lets look at the facts then..

All time WR .. 46.43%

90 day WR  .. 49.35%

60 day WR  .. 50.00%

30 day WR  .. 1 game (loss)

if this says anything at all, it says I've improved over time, which is to be expected as one gains experience in the game. and a WR of 50% aint that bad

I am  an average player on the whole . I do not claim to be an awesome unicum .

I don't care what you are. It's none of my business

I accept my deficiencies . You on the other hand seem to be completely ignorant about your proficiency in this game

I don't know why you say that. I have repeatedly said I am not a good player, I am average, and that we all have limits to our ability. or do you think that anyone who takes up the sport of tennis is able to become worlds number one in the game because, hey presto, it's just a matter of gaining knowledge and experience? a little thing called talent and ability doesn't even factor into it? ok, I mentioned recently I was a unicum, but not to suggest I am better than I am, but just because I was pleased to be able to say I was. :)

. I do not have a problem with bad players in the game . I am nowhere near the best myself . I hate it when some calls to report a player just coz he played badly .

good. because we can't all reach the same standard

All that I am trying to say is that you seem to be complete oblivious of the fact that you know very little about the game .

I know as much as I know, and I will continue to learn. I've only been playing consistently since about Sept last year

I really dislike calling someone a nub but you really are one .

ok, you've had your say, and I've had mine. now I (respectfully) suggest that you get off my case and confine yourself to game discussion

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #53 Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:31 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
I was in a battle today.. a loss and this guy was all chatty and cocky. But I didn’t notice his impact on the game because I was too busy defending a flank alone as usual. Next game I notice he is on the other team again. I rolled through in SU-85i and trashed him in seconds. Not chatty this time so I checked his stats 8k battles 36% WR.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users