Jump to content


Love & Hate. Did you already get the free PZ. IV S.?

PZ 4 s pz. Iv s. Schmalturm Pz4s

  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Baaadmutha888 #21 Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:28 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 08:24 AM, said:

 

it may be but it's a horrible stupid looking thing

 

 

i agree that fantasy tanks have no place in this game. It is slowly ruining it IMHO.

 



TankKilla2 #22 Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:29 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6908 battles
  • 897
  • [BTC2]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 04 January 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

 

i agree that fantasy tanks have no place in this game. It is slowly ruining it IMHO.

 

 

couldn't agree more. it has to be one thing or the other

 


Edited by Destroyer3462, 04 January 2019 - 08:43 AM.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Diamond114 #23 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:06 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16298 battles
  • 2,234
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostDestroyer3462, on 03 January 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

 

 

Just strip all the Consumables, Provisions, Camo and Ammo out of it if you don`t plan on using it. Gives back quite a few silvers if you have a lot of them that you won`t use

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

 

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

 

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF


Diamond114 #24 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16298 battles
  • 2,234
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 04 January 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

 

i agree that fantasy tanks have no place in this game. It is slowly ruining it IMHO.

 

 

View PostDestroyer3462, on 04 January 2019 - 05:29 PM, said:

 

couldn't agree more. it has to be one thing or the other

 

 

I`ll probably quit this game the moment WG deletes my Edelweiss. I know it`s a anime tank, but by golly I love that thing.

Edited by Diamond114, 11 January 2019 - 04:13 PM.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

 

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

 

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF


Diamond114 #25 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16298 battles
  • 2,234
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

On the topic, I`ve had the Pz IVS for a while, and while I didn`t quite play it as much as I should`ve, I do think it`s a decent tank. Just don`t take on higher tiers head on and don`t get into a brawl with more maneuverable opponents as the turret traverse can be a bit slow thus reducing reactivity if caught from a completely different angle up close, your hull armor is rather big and thin at that Tier spread, and the 150mm AP pen isn`t doing much favor especially against higher tier Heavies.

Otherwise, it has excellent gun handling, nice DPM, decent mobility and very good gun depression.


"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

 

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

 

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF


jzmalexander #26 Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15608 battles
  • 191
  • [JD]
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

To all Who sold The scav: yes it was probably a mistake.

The sav is now The only tank with High alpha on An AP round (using 95mm gun) with 250 alpha as all 105mm howitzers were removed.



Baaadmutha888 #27 Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:15 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View Postjzmalexander, on 14 January 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

To all Who sold The scav: yes it was probably a mistake.

The sav is now The only tank with High alpha on An AP round (using 95mm gun) with 250 alpha as all 105mm howitzers were removed.

 

i sold it mainly because i only play tier 6 and above now. 

 

Tier 5 does not get access to all the maps.

 

 



Baaadmutha888 #28 Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:15 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View PostDiamond114, on 11 January 2019 - 11:13 PM, said:

On the topic, I`ve had the Pz IVS for a while, and while I didn`t quite play it as much as I should`ve, I do think it`s a decent tank. Just don`t take on higher tiers head on and don`t get into a brawl with more maneuverable opponents as the turret traverse can be a bit slow thus reducing reactivity if caught from a completely different angle up close, your hull armor is rather big and thin at that Tier spread, and the 150mm AP pen isn`t doing much favor especially against higher tier Heavies.

Otherwise, it has excellent gun handling, nice DPM, decent mobility and very good gun depression.

 

agreed. Good synopsis 

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #29 Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:23 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 567
  • Member since:
    05-11-2019

I bought the Special camo for it and put it on, looked at it and took it straight off. Still stubbornly playing all my tier 5 tanks to 200 battles each so have not played mine yet.

 

Only have 25  :playing:


Edited by YOLO_Munky, 16 January 2019 - 10:25 AM.


TankKilla2 #30 Posted 16 January 2019 - 11:28 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6908 battles
  • 897
  • [BTC2]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostYOLO_Munky, on 16 January 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

I bought the Special camo for it and put it on, looked at it and took it straight off. Still stubbornly playing all my tier 5 tanks to 200 battles each

 

why?

 

so have not played mine yet.

 

Only have 25  :playing:

 


Veni, Vidi, Lusi


__Grifter__ #31 Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:12 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 465
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

I have 100% in it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From 1 battle.

 

 



Baaadmutha888 #32 Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:56 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View Post__Grifter__, on 17 January 2019 - 11:12 AM, said:

I have 100% in it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From 1 battle.

 

 

 

excellent WR.

 

i suggest parking that in the garage and dont use it anymore. Nice to see  100% winner when you look through the garage from time to time.

 

 



__Grifter__ #33 Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:40 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3158 battles
  • 465
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 17 January 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

 

excellent WR.

 

i suggest parking that in the garage and dont use it anymore. Nice to see  100% winner when you look through the garage from time to time.

 

 

 

Nah - will use it when i get an extended opportunity to play. Just dont have much time these days - perhaps on the weekend ill test it out for real.

TankKilla2 #34 Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:51 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6908 battles
  • 897
  • [BTC2]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View Post__Grifter__, on 17 January 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

I have 100% in it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From 1 battle.

 

 

 

hehehe. I had a 100% WR for 6 games once. then it spiraled downwards.. :(

 

 


Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Baaadmutha888 #35 Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View PostDestroyer3462, on 17 January 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

 

hehehe. I had a 100% WR for 6 games once. then it spiraled downwards.. :(

 

 

 

yup

 

The game will be beat you down to 50% or less via MM programming, then you will need to claw your way back up. 



Baaadmutha888 #36 Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:23 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View Post__Grifter__, on 17 January 2019 - 04:40 PM, said:

 

Nah - will use it when i get an extended opportunity to play. Just dont have much time these days - perhaps on the weekend ill test it out for real.

 

goodluck with the grind. I loved it for the foret 20 games, hated it for the next 100 games, then loved it again sincce then.

_MR_TICKLES_ #37 Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23303 battles
  • 85
  • [UFD-1]
  • Member since:
    08-06-2015

pzIV S has a 4.4 second reload when i last checked. very good accuracy both on the move and stationary. gun depression is really bad. turret armor is ok, cheeks are really easy to shoot at. side skirts block HE and HEAT shots so i show my side to the KV-2 at most times and it really does nullify the 1000 damage to about 300. same goes for the Anko SP.

 

speed is not great. problems with inclines and relocating to other sniper positions

 



Baaadmutha888 #38 Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:31 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View PostTheGraveDigger, on 29 January 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

pzIV S has a 4.4 second reload when i last checked. very good accuracy both on the move and stationary. gun depression is really bad. turret armor is ok, cheeks are really easy to shoot at. side skirts block HE and HEAT shots so i show my side to the KV-2 at most times and it really does nullify the 1000 damage to about 300. same goes for the Anko SP.

 

speed is not great. problems with inclines and relocating to other sniper positions

 

 

i agree with most of what you said.

 

but bro, the gun drepression is not so bad. Probably better than ot3485, and as good as a crowmell.

 

definately need to buy the 3 top rations and use equipment to boost traverse speeds.

 

you love it or hate it?



Diamond114 #39 Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:36 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16298 battles
  • 2,234
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostTheGraveDigger, on 29 January 2019 - 02:32 PM, said:

pzIV S has a 4.4 second reload when i last checked. very good accuracy both on the move and stationary. gun depression is really bad. turret armor is ok, cheeks are really easy to shoot at. side skirts block HE and HEAT shots so i show my side to the KV-2 at most times and it really does nullify the 1000 damage to about 300. same goes for the Anko SP.

 

speed is not great. problems with inclines and relocating to other sniper positions

 

 

I know I`m just reading this now, but bad gun depression on Pz IVS?

 

What drugs were you having when you typed that?


"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

 

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

 

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF


_MR_TICKLES_ #40 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:17 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23303 battles
  • 85
  • [UFD-1]
  • Member since:
    08-06-2015

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 30 January 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

 

i agree with most of what you said.

 

but bro, the gun drepression is not so bad. Probably better than ot3485, and as good as a crowmell.

 

definately need to buy the 3 top rations and use equipment to boost traverse speeds.

 

you love it or hate it?

 

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 30 January 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

 

i agree with most of what you said.

 

but bro, the gun drepression is not so bad. Probably better than ot3485, and as good as a crowmell.

 

definately need to buy the 3 top rations and use equipment to boost traverse speeds.

 

you love it or hate it?

wasnt it bad when you looked to your side?

 love it btw.







Also tagged with PZ 4 s, pz. Iv s., Schmalturm, Pz4s

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users