Jump to content


Critical WoT Blitz glitch that needs to be fixed by WG asap!


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Baaadmutha888 #1 Posted 25 December 2018 - 07:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 70319 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

This has been going on since “military honor” ratings was introduced, but i am sick of it now!!!!!

 

In Miltary Honor ratings after each game, there is unlimited “praises”(upvotes) of 3 votes for all games played , but there is ONLY a limited maximum of 6 “complaints”(downvotes) every 12 hours. 

 

This is a huge glitch/flaw/error for the game, and it needs to be remedied  asap.

 

When will this be fIxed to also allow unlimited complaints against the poor players and bots????? 

 

Moved to a more appropriate sub forum.

 

~Elite911.



Noobieman #2 Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26222 battles
  • 435
  • [AVSW]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2016
Just scrap the whole military honour system until the really abusive players and deliberate idiots are banned from playing for 1 month, 2 months and then a permanent Blitz ban.

Baaadmutha888 #3 Posted 25 December 2018 - 09:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 70319 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View PostNoobieman, on 26 December 2018 - 03:34 AM, said:

Just scrap the whole military honour system until the really abusive players and deliberate idiots are banned from playing for 1 month, 2 months and then a permanent Blitz ban.

 

the game has been was going down in terms of quality the last year or two, but it is truly accelerating to new lows the last few weeks.

 

the only remedy would be to ban players for at least 1 month if they receive more than 10 downvotes within 48 hours. It is almost impossible to get those downvotes unless the 6 complaint limit is changed asap.

 

WG what is your answer???



2OLD2CARE #4 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:08 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 128165 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016
It would only increase the negative vote from people who  like to send obscene messages - like yourself!!!

Baaadmutha888 #5 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 70319 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 26 December 2018 - 05:08 AM, said:

It would only increase the negative vote from people who  like to send obscene messages - like yourself!!!

 

Huh???

 

nobody sends “obscene” messages to players that try hard and have a basic decent damage score. 

 

Understand????


Edited by Baaadmutha888, 25 December 2018 - 10:27 PM.


Baaadmutha888 #6 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 70319 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 26 December 2018 - 05:08 AM, said:

It would only increase the negative vote from people who  like to send obscene messages - like yourself!!!

 

Do you get allot of “obscene” messages from various players? Perhaps it is because you are often playing very badly in tiers that you should not be playing in?

 

getting more  honor downvotes and/or  bans may help you understand that you need to stick with the lower tiers, at least  until you get more honor upvotes in those tiers.

 

get it???



2OLD2CARE #7 Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 128165 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

Yes but there are many players ( like yourself ) who think that it is their skill that wins games - when it is only RNG that does so- RNG gives or takes  a players skill

EG - Battle against last tank - JG 100  with 2 mil of health - against 4 tanks in our team - our 3 destroyed players were trolling team for missing and bad play !!!

9 shots were fired at JG - all were deemed non dmg shots - yet all hit  - the 10th shot was into his rear and he died

Obscene message to me describing my race and ancestry (screen printed and reported) to which I politely replied - 

My E100 fired 3 shots at JG100 - First shot to turret side -  caught him flush "that one didn't go thru"

                                                   - Second shot - Lower glacis plate - " looks like that one went right thru"

                                                   - Third shot - Lower glacis plate - " Bounced off"

So my skill in placing the shots meant absolutely nothing as RNG did not allow me to have any skill at all

For that I received "Unsporting conduct " from the fools that know nothing!!!


Edited by 2OLD2CARE, 25 December 2018 - 11:07 PM.


2OLD2CARE #8 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:08 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 128165 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 25 December 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

 

Huh???

 

nobody sends “obscene” messages to players that try hard and have a basic decent damage score. 

 

Understand????

 

You do !!!

Neb10k #9 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:25 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 60851 battles
  • 1,458
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 25 December 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

Yes but there are many players ( like yourself ) who think that it is their skill that wins games - when it is only RNG that does so- RNG gives or takes  a players skill

EG - Battle against last tank - JG 100  with 2 mil of health - against 4 tanks in our team - our 3 destroyed players were trolling team for missing and bad play !!!

9 shots were fired at JG - all were deemed non dmg shots - yet all hit  - the 10th shot was into his rear and he died

Obscene message to me describing my race and ancestry (screen printed and reported) to which I politely replied - 

My E100 fired 3 shots at JG100 - First shot to turret side -  caught him flush "that one didn't go thru"

                                                   - Second shot - Lower glacis plate - " looks like that one went right thru"

                                                   - Third shot - Lower glacis plate - " Bounced off"

So my skill in placing the shots meant absolutely nothing as RNG did not allow me to have any skill at all

For that I received "Unsporting conduct " from the fools that know nothing!!!

 

E100 AP shells often deflect. Try HE, it would have done 350-590 hp on those sections of armor.

 

 



2OLD2CARE #10 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:14 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 128165 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostNeb10k, on 26 December 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

 

E100 AP shells often deflect. Try HE, it would have done 350-590 hp on those sections of armor.

 

 

The answer to HE would have been " We didn't penetrate their armor " as usual for me !!


Edited by 2OLD2CARE, 26 December 2018 - 01:15 AM.


aazim #11 Posted 26 December 2018 - 03:53 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 21963 battles
  • 286
  • [_404]
  • Member since:
    08-21-2016
lets just dont hope for improvement from wg or we will end up disappointed, as usual

erwin10001 #12 Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:44 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 39107 battles
  • 899
  • [SEALZ]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

The issue is why WG has events that promote bot use/afker/suicide then start new game strategies?

 

Basically WG allows 0 damage players to get Christmas cards. So the strategy would be to be just login with a bot or go afk or suicide, and hope the team will win and you get the cards, and repeat this until you have used up all your tanks.

 

If there was a minimum damage requirement before getting the cards (or in fact, completing any event), that would deter the bots/afkers.

 



TankKilla2 #13 Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:49 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6331 battles
  • 894
  • [BTC2]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 26 December 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

 

Do you get allot of “obscene” messages from various players? Perhaps it is because you are often playing very badly in tiers that you should not be playing in?

 

getting more  honor downvotes and/or  bans may help you understand that you need to stick with the lower tiers, at least  until you get more honor upvotes in those tiers.

 

get it???

 

a lot of players don't bother to give upvotes though

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


TankKilla2 #14 Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:52 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6331 battles
  • 894
  • [BTC2]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View Posterwin10001, on 26 December 2018 - 02:44 PM, said:

The issue is why WG has events that promote bot use/afker/suicide then start new game strategies?

 

Basically WG allows 0 damage players to get Christmas cards. So the strategy would be to be just login with a bot

 

how does someone log in with a bot??

 

or go afk or suicide, and hope the team will win and you get the cards, and repeat this until you have used up all your tanks.

 

If there was a minimum damage requirement before getting the cards (or in fact, completing any event), that would deter the bots/afkers.

 

 


Veni, Vidi, Lusi


TankKilla2 #15 Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:56 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6331 battles
  • 894
  • [BTC2]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018
I don't like to give downvotes, because how do I know that someone is not trying as best they can, or they have lost connection, or serious lag, or whatever. I only give downvotes if I see someone do something that could only be deliberate and malicious.. like pushing a team member out of their position

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


ankitgusai19 #16 Posted 26 December 2018 - 07:43 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 48048 battles
  • 600
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 26 December 2018 - 12:59 AM, said:

This has been going on since “military honor” ratings was introduced, but i am sick of it now!!!!!

 

In Miltary Honor ratings after each game, there is unlimited “praises”(upvotes) of 3 votes for all games played , but there is ONLY a limited maximum of 6 “complaints”(downvotes) every 12 hours. 

 

This is a huge glitch/flaw/error for the game, and it needs to be remedied  asap.

 

When will this be fIxed to also allow unlimited complaints against the poor players and bots????? 

 

Moved to a more appropriate sub forum.

 

~Elite911.

 

I really doubt there will be any improvement in current military Honour mechanism. 

Most likely, it will be scrapped in next year to be replaced by something more effective. It has too many loopholes as it stands. 

 

Edited by ankitgusai19, 26 December 2018 - 07:44 AM.


Baaadmutha888 #17 Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:17 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 70319 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View Postankitgusai19, on 26 December 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

 

I really doubt there will be any improvement in current military Honour mechanism. 

Most likely, it will be scrapped in next year to be replaced by something more effective. It has too many loopholes as it stands. 

 

 

View Postankitgusai19, on 26 December 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

 

I really doubt there will be any improvement in current military Honour mechanism. 

Most likely, it will be scrapped in next year to be replaced by something more effective. It has too many loopholes as it stands. 

 

 

View Postankitgusai19, on 26 December 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

 

I really doubt there will be any improvement in current military Honour mechanism. 

Most likely, it will be scrapped in next year to be replaced by something more effective. It has too many loopholes as it stands. 

 

 

there needs to be more ways to express complaints against afk/bots/poor gameplay, and real punishments for those that get more than ten or 15 downvotes within 48 hours.

 

allowing unlimited downvotes is an easy partial fix that needs to be done in the next update. 

 

 



2OLD2CARE #18 Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:20 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 128165 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 26 December 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

 

 

 

there needs to be more ways to express complaints against afk/bots/poor gameplay, and real punishments for those that get more than ten or 15 downvotes within 48 hours.

 

allowing unlimited downvotes is an easy partial fix that needs to be done in the next update. 

 

 

Disagree entirely - it only hands more power to arrogant people to spoil other peoples enjoyment - Not naming any of course cos that's against the rules!!

 



Baaadmutha888 #19 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 70319 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 26 December 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

Disagree entirely - it only hands more power to arrogant people to spoil other peoples enjoyment - Not naming any of course cos that's against the rules!!

 

 

how about all the brainless afk/bots/awful players who waste everybody’s time and are spoiling everyones enjoyment?

 

Not naming you as one of them of course.

 

 

 

 

 



TankKilla2 #20 Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:03 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6331 battles
  • 894
  • [BTC2]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 26 December 2018 - 11:01 PM, said:

 

how about all the brainless afk/bots/awful players who waste everybody’s time and are spoiling everyones enjoyment?

 

Not naming you as one of them of course.

 

 

you can't blame ppl for not being good players. we are all limited by our ability

 


Veni, Vidi, Lusi





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users