Does turning on replays increase the sstem resources needed?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

__Grifter__ #1 Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:22 AM

Sergeant

• 2552 battles
  • [BOOM2]

I play on a device that already needs to have settings quite low to keep FPS up to a respectable amount. When replays came out I straight away stopped them from recording in settings as I did not want to slowdown the game any further my end.

Now, I know I could test this for myself but I usually only play Saturday and Sunday evenings (they are my glorious days off) so am a few days away from that. I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me if they will increase the resources required from my device per battle?

I would love to be able to enjoy replays, save the good games etc.

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 41772 battles
  • [SMRT]

View Post__Grifter__, on 06 December 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

I play on a device that already needs to have settings quite low to keep FPS up to a respectable amount. When replays came out I straight away stopped them from recording in settings as I did not want to slowdown the game any further my end.

Now, I know I could test this for myself but I usually only play Saturday and Sunday evenings (they are my glorious days off) so am a few days away from that. I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me if they will increase the resources required from my device per battle?

I would love to be able to enjoy replays, save the good games etc.

It imposes very little strain on CPU, even less on storage. You should enable replays.

To give you some context, blitz can run with 16 KBps internet connection, it does not require more bandwidth than that, the same data received and send from your mobile is saved as reply.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users