SP I C needs a speed buff..

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MrDucky17 #1 Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:40 AM

Sergeant

• 8090 battles
  • [ANZUS]
Look at its speed! 50 km\h that's how fat it goes and its acceleration is terrible too. Need a buff WG

TnkCmndrToo #2 Posted 27 November 2018 - 04:10 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5810 battles
  • [FOES]

View PostMrDucky17, on 27 November 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

Look at its speed! 50 km\h that's how fat it goes and its acceleration is terrible too. Need a buff WG

Haven't driven the SP I C in a while - but I agree with you. 50 km/h is just far too slow, especially when you consider the non-existent armour, time between shells, bad DPM... I think it needs:

-Big mobility buff (buff speed to 70 km/h, improved power/weight ratio, better traverse)

-Reduced time between shells (maybe 1 to 2 seconds, to bring it in line with the Frenchies?)

I highly doubt this will make it OP - I mean, it doesn't have a whole lot going for it anyway - but it will at least enable it to compete with the Type 62s and LTTBs running around.

MrDucky17 #3 Posted 27 November 2018 - 11:06 AM

Sergeant

• 8090 battles
  • [ANZUS]
Exactly

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #4 Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:56 AM

Captain

• 28517 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Dont play it like a scout. Thats the reason why most people fail miserably and whine. 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

TnkCmndrToo #5 Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5810 battles
  • [FOES]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 04 December 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Dont play it like a scout. Thats the reason why most people fail miserably and whine. 

I would say run up and do a spotting drive-by at the start of the battle, maybe hide in a bush and spot, but then fall back and snipe. You are still an LT.

IDONTCARE_2 #6 Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:23 PM

Corporal

• 24870 battles
  • [SEALZ]

At first I thought SP1C is total trash cuz I always compare it to LTTB and M41 and other tier 7 LTs. When I got it, I got killed pretty quickly at the beginning and I thought about the playstyle. Yes, the SP1C is NOT A LIGHT TANK. It is a turreted TD. The speed is more than enough to get it to where it needs to be. The tiny size gave it good camo. Also, it has over 300m view range with the optics and chocolate. The stock 90 is fine, the upgraded single shot is a direct upgrade but the autoloader is the key of hit and run. You will have a clip potential of 450 with the 2 shots. When enemies are about to come, hide in a bush and unload the clip before running away. With 450, you can cripple tanks and if played correctly, they will not hit you. Speed buff should be not necessary cuz it can do passive scouting and it is never a tank to 1v1 other tanks. (Try 1vs1 with anyone higher than 450 hp, very likely you will die cuz sp1c has tragic dpm and enemies can use HE to boost their dpm even more). However I agree with Tnk, the intra clip reload needs to be faster. 3s is the level of 105mm but sp1c is using a 90mm. I have lost some matches just because I could not fire during that 3 seconds.

Tanks that are my babes: WT auf Pz4 (OP/ridiculously strong and I love it), E50M, T-54, E50, Obj268, Hellcat, Bromwell, KV2, ISU152, LTTB, T54 LWT, JP2, IS7

Tanks that I hate: KV4, Tanks driven by bots or poor players (especially below tier 5), 

Tanks that I am trying to ACE: KV4, Y5 ELC

TnkCmndrToo #7 Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5810 battles
  • [FOES]

View PostIDONTCARE_2, on 28 December 2018 - 03:23 AM, said:

At first I thought SP1C is total trash cuz I always compare it to LTTB and M41 and other tier 7 LTs. When I got it, I got killed pretty quickly at the beginning and I thought about the playstyle. Yes, the SP1C is NOT A LIGHT TANK. It is a turreted TD. The speed is more than enough to get it to where it needs to be. The tiny size gave it good camo. Also, it has over 300m view range with the optics and chocolate. The stock 90 is fine, the upgraded single shot is a direct upgrade but the autoloader is the key of hit and run. You will have a clip potential of 450 with the 2 shots. When enemies are about to come, hide in a bush and unload the clip before running away. With 450, you can cripple tanks and if played correctly, they will not hit you. Speed buff should be not necessary cuz it can do passive scouting and it is never a tank to 1v1 other tanks. (Try 1vs1 with anyone higher than 450 hp, very likely you will die cuz sp1c has tragic dpm and enemies can use HE to boost their dpm even more). However I agree with Tnk, the intra clip reload needs to be faster. 3s is the level of 105mm but sp1c is using a 90mm. I have lost some matches just because I could not fire during that 3 seconds.

Interesting. The hit-and-run playstyle never occurred to me, might try it out if I buy back the tank.

GoBack2Tier1 #8 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9836 battles
  • [KLARA]
SP is a very interesting tank
Ive only gotten one battle out of it tonight (and it sucked due to dumb lag) but I can say that it acts more like a TD rather than a proper scout

Yes I am one of the most toxic players I know of out there

https://www.blitzsta...sia/LightninWar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users