Jump to content


free gold. and lots of it

gold free glitch collector

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #1 Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:54 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15880 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
You can sell and buy and sell and buy collector tanks over and over. i bought a Tog 2 with the gold i farmed from one of my collector tanks. am i the only one

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:05 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 50925 battles
  • 703
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 24 November 2018 - 03:24 PM, said:

You can sell and buy and sell and buy collector tanks over and over. i bought a Tog 2 with the gold i farmed from one of my collector tanks. am i the only one

 

Which tank you managed to buy back?

Edited by ankitgusai19, 24 November 2018 - 10:16 AM.


IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #3 Posted 24 November 2018 - 01:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15880 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View Postankitgusai19, on 24 November 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

 

Which tank you managed to buy back?

 

pz S35

TnkCmndrToo #4 Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:09 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5807 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017
Shit. Didn't remember to do that. What other tanks can you do it on?

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #5 Posted 25 November 2018 - 04:03 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15880 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostTnkCmndrToo, on 24 November 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

Shit. Didn't remember to do that. What other tanks can you do it on?

 

dunno man. im considering attempting it on my scavenger

TnkCmndrToo #6 Posted 25 November 2018 - 07:53 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5807 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

I shall be eternally grateful to you if you do. Word of warning - I think it's with collectors that used to be purchasable premiums. But you can try it anyway.

 

On another note, do WG even answer tickets?



2OLD2CARE #7 Posted 25 November 2018 - 09:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 132190 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostTnkCmndrToo, on 25 November 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

I shall be eternally grateful to you if you do. Word of warning - I think it's with collectors that used to be purchasable premiums. But you can try it anyway.

 

On another note, do WG even answer tickets?

Yes they do - but sometimes answer is a time coming - particularly if filed on a Friday or weekend



2OLD2CARE #8 Posted 25 November 2018 - 09:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 132190 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostIGNORE_MY_WINRATE, on 25 November 2018 - 04:03 AM, said:

 

dunno man. im considering attempting it on my scavenger

 

Warning - If what you are doing is against Terms of Service _ you will lose the gains and suffer other consequences

IGNORE_MY_WINRATE #9 Posted 25 November 2018 - 10:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15880 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 25 November 2018 - 09:32 PM, said:

 

Warning - If what you are doing is against Terms of Service _ you will lose the gains and suffer other consequences

 

ok. won't do it any more man. didn't know that

f1reguy #10 Posted 25 November 2018 - 11:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 39523 battles
  • 250
  • [1914]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

I don’t have the pzs35 anywhere for sale to rebuy. I still have the original one I got, but clarity needed.

 



TnkCmndrToo #11 Posted 25 November 2018 - 11:32 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5807 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

View Postf1reguy, on 26 November 2018 - 11:09 AM, said:

I don’t have the pzs35 anywhere for sale to rebuy. I still have the original one I got, but clarity needed.

 

 

You sell it, and then press the purchase button.

Perennial_Noob_Kill_Me #12 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2829 battles
  • 34
  • [WAPN]
  • Member since:
    04-23-2018
so u buy it back for how much gold? and u sell for how much gold? how is it farming?

TnkCmndrToo #13 Posted 26 November 2018 - 07:32 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5807 battles
  • 606
  • [FOES]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

View PostPerennial_Noob_Kill_Me, on 27 November 2018 - 05:00 AM, said:

so u buy it back for how much gold? and u sell for how much gold? how is it farming?

 

I think you buy it back for 0 credits (that's the price it displays). Anyway, I'd be careful (see below).

 

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 26 November 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

 

Warning - If what you are doing is against Terms of Service _ you will lose the gains and suffer other consequences

 


Edited by TnkCmndrToo, 26 November 2018 - 07:32 PM.


2OLD2CARE #14 Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:40 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 132190 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostPerennial_Noob_Kill_Me, on 26 November 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

so u buy it back for how much gold? and u sell for how much gold? how is it farming?

As you sell for gold and buy for credits - thats farming -= taking advantage of a glitch in programming







Also tagged with gold, free, glitch, collector

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users