-CW- Combat Wombats Recruiting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PixeIRage #1 Posted 14 November 2018 - 04:32 AM

Private

• 28347 battles
  • [B00N]

wombats.png

Combat Wombats is a recently formed clan that is looking for players who are interested in becoming tournament players. I personally have over 2 years experience in tournaments on NA and Asia and know what it takes to form a competitive team. My goal is to make CW a highly competitive team within Asia capable of taking on the strongest teams. I'm not looking for people with amazing overall stats but I will be looking at 30 / 60 / 90 stats so I can get an idea of what kind of player you are and how well you do at tier 10.

Requirements:

- Active on discord

- Willing to participate in tournaments

- Good 30 / 60 / 90 day stats

- Speak English and be able to communicate within tournament games

If you are new to tournaments that's fine as long as you can build up your team gameplay skills, have clear comms and can listen when instructions are given then you are off to a good start!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on discord @ PixelRage#1045 or join my discord channel - https://discord.gg/4HgcqAz

Thanks!

Edited by _PixelRage, 14 November 2018 - 04:36 AM.

nickytanky #2 Posted 30 December 2018 - 02:51 PM

Private

• 14766 battles

@_PixelRage

Hi, I'm an experienced player with over 10k battles under my belt (spread over a million tanks since I love trying out new tanks, learning about their traits and abandoning them once they are fully grinded and equipped lol) and have been playing the game since around early 2015. My WR is far from impressive (~51%), but I believe my ratios stand for something (1.6x kill ratio, 1.2x dmg ratio). Feel free to checkout my BlitzStars Profile: https://www.blitzsta...sia/nickytanky 

I'm looking to join a clan with capable players to hopefully run platoon games with, to improve my WR and to play at a competitive level. Have sent in my application to CW and am looking forward to a favourable response!

-Nic

Edited by nickytanky, 30 December 2018 - 05:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users