Can anyone shed light on the Account level criteria used for eligibility for Gold ?

Gold Videos Criteria

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Creighton_Abrams #1 Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• 24614 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

Hello

I've been asking the Support team why upon Mobile platforms, I've stopped seeing the green icon allowing you to receive 10 Gold for watching a Video.

According to them:

Block Quote

>Ads are available only if specific criteria are met by the account.

But further details,  upon what those Criteria are,  cant be disclosed..... has anyone else seen this ? And does anyone have any realistic clue upon what those criteria are ?

I'm wondering also, whether there are other "features" being applied at the Account level due to meeting certain criteria ...

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 14 November 2018 - 04:50 AM

First Lieutenant

• 53380 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 14 November 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

Hello

I've been asking the Support team why upon Mobile platforms, I've stopped seeing the green icon allowing you to receive 10 Gold for watching a Video.

According to them:

But further details,  upon what those Criteria are,  cant be disclosed..... has anyone else seen this ? And does anyone have any realistic clue upon what those criteria are ?

I'm wondering also, whether there are other "features" being applied at the Account level due to meeting certain criteria ...

I think one factor i have noticed is the amount of games played in given time period. For example, if you get ads and keep watching it for few days without playing any games then number of ads that pops up will decrease and after certain threshold one need to get into the game at least once to get that day's remaining ads. 

Second is amount of gold one has earned from watching ads, but this is just speculation, two of my friends were getting ads for almost a year(Neither ever spent a dime), one managed to gather around 8k gold while other around 4-5k gold, none of them now receives ads while their alternative accounts keeps getting them(alternative accounts are started much later). Which kind of rules out device and region based limitations.

Also tagged with Gold, Videos, Criteria

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users