Jump to content


Glowing green thumbs


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TankKilla2 #1 Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:41 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5958 battles
  • 894
  • [A_B_T]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018
Sometimes on the screen where you can give praise, the thumbs are all glowing green, and sometimes they're not. does anyone know why?

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


2OLD2CARE #2 Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:22 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 123117 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostDestroyer3462, on 05 November 2018 - 06:41 AM, said:

Sometimes on the screen where you can give praise, the thumbs are all glowing green, and sometimes they're not. does anyone know why?

They are only green for about 1 minute after battle -  that's when you can use them 

After that time green is gone to show you can no longer use them

 



TankKilla2 #3 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:23 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5958 battles
  • 894
  • [A_B_T]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 05 November 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

They are only green for about 1 minute after battle -  that's when you can use them 

After that time green is gone to show you can no longer use them

 

 

nope. that aint it! :) I can still use them even if they're not glowing. I thought maybe they glow when the green team wins, but that's not it either. bit of a mystery.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Diamond114 #4 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:50 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16281 battles
  • 2,230
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostDestroyer3462, on 05 November 2018 - 03:41 PM, said:

Sometimes on the screen where you can give praise, the thumbs are all glowing green, and sometimes they're not. does anyone know why?

 

That's the Military Honor system where you can give praise or critics to teammates or OPFOR team members based on how you feel they performed in battle. 

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

 

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

 

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF


fjvhk #5 Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:29 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 30207 battles
  • 237
  • [ARMD]
  • Member since:
    12-15-2015

You only get limited thumbs per reset session. After you have exhausted your supply you have to wait until after reset time to use them again.

 

As an incentive for maintaining higher mh your quota of thumbs is related to your mh. Higher mh gives you more thumbs.



TankKilla2 #6 Posted 06 November 2018 - 05:32 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5958 battles
  • 894
  • [A_B_T]
  • Member since:
    08-25-2018

View PostDiamond114, on 06 November 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

 

That's the Military Honor system where you can give praise or critics to teammates or OPFOR team members based on how you feel they performed in battle. 

 

I know that and I do praise team members. but my question is why are they all sometimes glowing green when you go to that screen but sometimes not glowing? what does it mean when they're glowing?

Veni, Vidi, Lusi


Diamond114 #7 Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:34 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16281 battles
  • 2,230
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostDestroyer3462, on 06 November 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

 

I know that and I do praise team members. but my question is why are they all sometimes glowing green when you go to that screen but sometimes not glowing? what does it mean when they're glowing?

 

When they glow you have the praise quota to hand out. When they don't, that's usually because you have expended your praise quota. Three star MH and four star MH gets 2 praises to hand out per game, 5 stars have three.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

 

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

 

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users