Simple solution to stop seal clubbing

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

The_Gaffer #21 Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:43 AM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostDiamond114, on 09 November 2018 - 08:52 AM, said:

Bring it then. Unless they are in the dark net or something?

If you can't bring it out, then you're just all talk.

I have often mentioned that I maintain several accounts in the SHIRE clan. I’ve never made a secret of it. Many forumers know that. Some of the Tolkien-themed accounts (not all, there are GRUMP/SURLY, AUSIE and other clan members with alternate Tolkien-themed accounts in SHIRE) were created by/for friends and family who stopped playing, or who don’t play often. I tried to keep them ticking over, playing for the the anniversary bonuses and such, but I haven’t got the energy for that anymore. 

I last played a battle as Sam back in April. As Frodo back in July. Arwen was my wife’s account, last played back in April. It’s all on BlitzStars. I wish I had the energy to play on all these accounts but I don’t. I don’t even manage to collect the containers regularly. 

Esh/DonaldTrump/Gandalf__Greyhame/etc has a long-term issue with several of the GRUMP/SURLY members and myself (I was in GRUMP too) because we, like Ambulant, called him on his trolling back when he was sabotaging battles in the HCL clan. He gave that up, at least on some of his accounts, probably because his forum trolling took his full attention. I almost feel sorry for him.

Edited by The_Gaffer, 09 November 2018 - 10:53 AM.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Esh11 #22 Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:44 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36729 battles
  • [NO0BS]

View PostDiamond114, on 08 November 2018 - 10:52 PM, said:

Bring it then. Unless they are in the dark net or something?

If you can't bring it out, then you're just all talk.

View PostThe_Gaffer, on 09 November 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

I have often mentioned that I maintain several accounts in the SHIRE clan. I’ve never made a secret of it. Many forumers know that. Some of the Tolkien-themed accounts (not all, there are GRUMP/SURLY, AUSIE and other clan members with alternate Tolkien-themed accounts in SHIRE) were created by/for friends and family who stopped playing, or who don’t play often. I tried to keep them ticking over, playing for the the anniversary bonuses and such, but I haven’t got the energy for that anymore. 

I last played a battle as Sam back in April. As Frodo back in July. Arwen was my wife’s account, last played back in April. It’s all on BlitzStars. I wish I had the energy to play on all these accounts but I don’t. I don’t even manage to collect the containers regularly. 

Esh/DonaldTrump/Gandalf__Greyhame/etc has a long-term issue with several of the GRUMP/SURLY members and myself (I was in GRUMP too) because we, like Ambulant, called him on his trolling back when he was sabotaging battles in the HCL clan. He gave that up, at least on some of his accounts, probably because his forum trolling took his full attention. I almost feel sorry for him.

There you go diamond . Need more evidence ? I never say anything false . This Gaffer dude has at least 10 to 15 accounts . I had exposed this long time ago and so he is bitter about it . 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY     

Diamond114 #23 Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:35 PM

Captain

• 15988 battles
  • [408]

View PostThe_Gaffer, on 09 November 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

Yes, sorry, I should have said that. I don’t know if he fought in WWII. I vaguely recall that he was unfit for duty as the result of an injury.

I'm sorry for presuming the dude's grandfather was a Vichy. All because of the Pz. S35 designation assumption

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Diamond114 #24 Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:42 PM

Captain

• 15988 battles
  • [408]

View PostEsh11, on 09 November 2018 - 10:44 PM, said:

There you go diamond . Need more evidence ? I never say anything false . This Gaffer dude has at least 10 to 15 accounts . I had exposed this long time ago and so he is bitter about it . 

Eh, you got me.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Esh11 #25 Posted 10 November 2018 - 04:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36729 battles
  • [NO0BS]
I have decided to quit this forum . I will also be uninstalling the game tomorrow . Not sure when or if I will return .Decision has been taken in order to focus on important things in life . Good bye . Take care .   

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY     

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users