WG U BUM WHY U DO THIS?!

Nerf collector low tiers

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

R_jzmalx #1 Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

Sergeant

• 20729 battles
  • [R0RY]

This might be a bit annoying cus its like a repeat of a topic I posted earlier. This shows info that will be accurate AFTER update 5.5

Anyway, on Blitz Hangar (https://blitzhangar....ate/5-5-preview) I have seen that there are HUUGE DPM and DPS nerfs to the current tech tree and premium tanks in tier 1-4, even tier 5.

Just to highlight a few:

The duck AMX40: DPM from 894 to 653, DPS from 160 to 120, Traverse speed decreased, RoF nerfed.

KE-NI-OTSU: DPM from 1920 to 1440, DPS from 40 to 30 (Ke-ni-otsu stays premium even after 5.5 so i dont know why its being nerfed).

Panzer 38(t): DPM from 988 to 469, DPS from 60 to 45, RoF from 16.47 to 10.43.

other tier III seal clubbers like T82 and T-46 aren't even worth keeping anymore.

Light VIC: DPM from 969 to 361, DPS from 9 to 6, Mag size from 20 to 8 shells, top speed 4.5kph less.

T2 Light: Dpm from 841 to 384, DPS from 10 to 8, Mag size from 15 to 6 shells, Full mag avg damage from 150 to 48, TOP SPEED FROM 72 TO 65 KPH

T7 Car: DPM from 850 to 390,  DPS from 8 to 5, Mag size from 25 to 10 shells, Full mag avg damage from 200 to 50, Top speed 9kph less.

All nerfs and buffs are shown of the website linked above, no offense to wg in the title, but this seriously sucks, we paid real money for some of these premium tanks!

TankKilla2 #2 Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 8153 battles
  • [WAR]
Well said!

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

fjvhk #3 Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:28 AM

Sergeant

• 32476 battles
  • [ARMD]
Classic bait and switch, buyers beware. 

__Grifter__ #4 Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

I would urge nobody to sell their now 'worthless' tanks due to these changes - this is exactly what they want you to do. its another classic resetting of the game in much the same way the spare parts saga was.

They are taking things away that you have grinded for, simply so that they can add them again at a later date at a loss to your account. Spare parts they took our equipment away, compensated us with very little and made us have to grind them again with timers and rare spare parts. This then gave players an influx of silver as this currency was now no longer needed due to crate drops and now spare parts being needed to buy equipment. They then take all that away again (claiming they listened to our complaints) - again with reduced compensation so that our excess funds were gone. In the long run we lost out on a lot but it reset the game in many ways and given experienced players the ability to regrind what they already had grinded for in the first place.

Do you really think some of these iconic tanks will not be sold again at a later date? t46, t32, T18, dw2 for instance? There is too much money for them to be made not to. They want you to feel that you are getting a generous helping of gold for your now 'useless' collector tanks and they know you will either spend it on the very average gravedigger or tankenstein tanks or better yet gamble it away trying to get the Helsing or Dracula. 

They will claim this is for the benefit of new players but seriously it is not. A new account is still offered a tier 8 Lowe at 50% after just 20 battles even though they know these players will not be able to cope in that tier yet. Instead of teaching new players, this is just another ploy to get them as high up the tiers as quickly as possible. One thing that struck me, which i already commented on in another thread was this from Blitzhanger:

Players will get to tier IV faster due to lower experience needed.

I already commented that this would be the case anyway as there will be a reduced selection of tanks to play in the lower tiers - so they will be pushed up the tiers much quicker anyway. They let new players play their first 100 games against bots which they will win most of, therefore potentially retaining them longer and having them spend money before they are then added to the real MM once they are tier 5 or 6.

Noobieman #5 Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 33742 battles
  • [CRANK]

View Post__CupidStunt__, on 02 November 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

I would urge nobody to sell their now 'worthless' tanks due to these changes - this is exactly what they want you to do. its another classic resetting of the game in much the same way the spare parts saga was.

They are taking things away that you have grinded for, simply so that they can add them again at a later date at a loss to your account. Spare parts they took our equipment away, compensated us with very little and made us have to grind them again with timers and rare spare parts. This then gave players an influx of silver as this currency was now no longer needed due to crate drops and now spare parts being needed to buy equipment. They then take all that away again (claiming they listened to our complaints) - again with reduced compensation so that our excess funds were gone. In the long run we lost out on a lot but it reset the game in many ways and given experienced players the ability to regrind what they already had grinded for in the first place.

Do you really think some of these iconic tanks will not be sold again at a later date? t46, t32, T18, dw2 for instance? There is too much money for them to be made not to. They want you to feel that you are getting a generous helping of gold for your now 'useless' collector tanks and they know you will either spend it on the very average gravedigger or tankenstein tanks or better yet gamble it away trying to get the Helsing or Dracula. 

They will claim this is for the benefit of new players but seriously it is not. A new account is still offered a tier 8 Lowe at 50% after just 20 battles even though they know these players will not be able to cope in that tier yet. Instead of teaching new players, this is just another ploy to get them as high up the tiers as quickly as possible. One thing that struck me, which i already commented on in another thread was this from Blitzhanger:

Players will get to tier IV faster due to lower experience needed.

I already commented that this would be the case anyway as there will be a reduced selection of tanks to play in the lower tiers - so they will be pushed up the tiers much quicker anyway. They let new players play their first 100 games against bots which they will win most of, therefore potentially retaining them longer and having them spend money before they are then added to the real MM once they are tier 5 or 6.

agree, this tier 1 to VI restructure is going to be a huge backwards step and it will not fix the gap between experienced players and newbies.

TinDingo #6 Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:20 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 27610 battles
  • [OVR50]

Accuse me of exaggerating if you must, but WG are evil b*****ds!

I think its time to open a new account and go seal/bot clubbing.

I wonder how many battles it would take me to get to tier 6.

Every system is perfectly designed to produce exactly the results that it produces

__Grifter__ #7 Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostTinDingo, on 02 November 2018 - 07:20 AM, said:

Accuse me of exaggerating if you must, but WG are evil b*****ds!

I think its time to open a new account and go seal/bot clubbing.

I wonder how many battles it would take me to get to tier 6.

I already did it - more as a test than to reroll. 

You will play 100 bot battles, get just 600 tutorial gold and reach tier 6 easy with a WR of at least 80% (i ended up with 92% after the 100 bot battles). The key is to simply identify the 'oppo' teams real players and tunnelling them. Each team has an equal number of real players which increases as the more you progress through the bot battles. Most of the time these are true beginners anyway so not a problem but other times you will face obvious rerollers (which accounts for the 8% I lost).

I did three lines at the same time and reached tier 5 with one of them, so i would imagine tier 6 on a single line is easily doable. I did fully equip all my tanks, well the first 7 slots anyway (though i really didnt need to - its just habit). Then after your 100th battle - boom you are in the real MM.

Edited by __CupidStunt__, 02 November 2018 - 07:57 AM.

Maddoxkkm #8 Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:54 AM

Captain

• 41455 battles
  • [FEAST]

Guys, stop making it a big fuss.

The entire low tier rebalance applies to ALL tanks in those tiers, generally an overall firepower reduction, in order for newbies to stay alive LONGER in battles and actually learn something from the battles they play at low tier.

And since it's a overall rebalance, it should also affect premium tanks in a way that their firepower should be reduced - else there is no point of doing this overhaul.

I understand you guys may be unhappy about this change, but please move out of low tiers and move on. Low tiers is only a path for newbies. Unless you are still a newbie, otherwise I don't see this change affecting anything to veteran players in the short-run. However in the long-run we might see player qualities increasing as this is the goal Wargaming aim to achieve with this update.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 & 2019 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

__Grifter__ #9 Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostB_SaltyMadd, on 02 November 2018 - 07:54 AM, said:

The entire low tier rebalance applies to ALL tanks in those tiers, generally an overall firepower reduction, in order for newbies to stay alive LONGER in battles and actually learn something from the battles they play at low tier.

And since it's a overall rebalance, it should also affect premium tanks in a way that their firepower should be reduced - else there is no point of doing this overhaul.

I understand you guys may be unhappy about this change, but please move out of low tiers and move on. Low tiers is only a path for newbies. Unless you are still a newbie, otherwise I don't see this change affecting anything to veteran players in the short-run. However in the long-run we might see player qualities increasing as this is the goal Wargaming aim to achieve with this update.

Its the taking away aspect being covered by claims of making it better for new players which really is not the case. It is pushing new players further up the tiers even faster than before. They are not learning anything new either - they are playing against bots that barely move for 100 battles before then finding themselves int he real MM at tier 5 by the end of those 100 battles - the skill difference between the first 100 battles and then meeting real players suddenly in tanks like the KV2 is going to be huge. 

They have gone from winning easily to now being one shot by tier 6 tanks and losing every game. There is no learning in that. Improve the tutorial and educate players rather than making massive changes that are going to hurt the game more than heal it.

Edited by __CupidStunt__, 02 November 2018 - 08:03 AM.

Maddoxkkm #10 Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:25 AM

Captain

• 41455 battles
  • [FEAST]

View Post__CupidStunt__, on 02 November 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

Its the taking away aspect being covered by claims of making it better for new players which really is not the case. It is pushing new players further up the tiers even faster than before. They are not learning anything new either - they are playing against bots that barely move for 100 battles before then finding themselves int he real MM at tier 5 by the end of those 100 battles - the skill difference between the first 100 battles and then meeting real players suddenly in tanks like the KV2 is going to be huge. 

They have gone from winning easily to now being one shot by tier 6 tanks and losing every game. There is no learning in that. Improve the tutorial and educate players rather than making massive changes that are going to hurt the game more than heal it.

You may have a point there, but you are also missing the point - this is only one of the steps they have taken to make the game better for newbies. I have been informed that the tutorials will also be reworked in the future just to make newbie better.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 & 2019 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

__Grifter__ #11 Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostB_SaltyMadd, on 02 November 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

You may have a point there, but you are also missing the point - this is only one of the steps they have taken to make the game better for newbies. I have been informed that the tutorials will also be reworked in the future just to make newbie better.

We will see whether that is the case - which if they are improved structured tutorials much like I have suggested elsewhere, I will be pleased about. Still, however, the 100 bot battles is counter productive in my view, they are far too easy to be then thrown into the deep end at tier 5 come the end of them. It will be a huge culture shock for players used to playing these bots to then be faced with experienced players further up the tiers than they would have done previously.

It would not be so bad if the bots were of a better quality but they literally just run on scripts until an oppo tank is spotted, move their turrets to the oppo and fire low-roll HE shots.

Improve the tutorials so that they are structured to tank types bought or set battles played and award a small amount of gold for completing them. Teach players on the spot about ammo types, tank types/roles, armor, angling, sidescraping, scouting, flanking and the rest at various stages throughout a players earlier battles rather than just pitting them against bots where they are learning nothing - simply just winning easily instead.   

TankKilla2 #12 Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• 8153 battles
  • [WAR]

View PostB_SaltyMadd, on 02 November 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

I understand you guys may be unhappy about this change, but please move out of low tiers and move on. Low tiers is only a path for newbies.

except not everyone has the same abilities no matter how hard they try so some/many players will not be able to reach the highest tiers

Unless you are still a newbie, otherwise I don't see this change affecting anything to veteran players in the short-run. However in the long-run we might see player qualities increasing as this is the goal Wargaming aim to achieve with this update.

Veni, Vidi, Lusi

The_Gaffer #13 Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:03 PM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostB_SaltyMadd, on 02 November 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

I would not be surprised if future steps include doing the same thing in higher tiers.

I think the issue for many is that now that they can take a premium tank and make it no longer premium, and nerf it, they can do it with any premium. A tier is just a number. It’s no longer the case that premiums cannot be touched, meaning some people will approach the purchase of premiums differently. 

It doesn’t matter though. More Mad Games style events where win-rate is not affected and it’s just fun is the way it’s going. No more incentive to buy premiums, no more caring about armour values and what not. Just hit your cloaking button and zoom off into the distance. That’s the future of Blitz. Too much saltiness and seriousness in regular battles.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Dangerous_when_Sober #14 Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:18 PM

Captain

• 63919 battles
  • [KR0N0]
Looks like the game is in real trouble - queue numbers are down a lot after the Halloween event. The release of 5.5 could trigger a tipping point.

If the mainstay of the game at high tiers is veterans and new players wade through a 100 games to reach real matches...what happens if veterans stop playing?

It’s easy to say that veterans should play higher tiers but that is taking away choice. Some of us like the WW2 era tanks and that is what got us interested in the game. Now that choice is being taken away - limit customers choice and you lose customers. It ain’t seal clubbing to like the M4. It’s just a fun tank.

Find other ways to help begginers....making fun tanks boring is no way to improve the game. It’s the opposite.

EH_Samarth #15 Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

Corporal

• 27982 battles
  • [PURGE]

Like Maddox has said , I personally don't understand the amount of hate this update has gotten either . The lower tiers should not be the place where players with thousands of games should be playing . The lower tiers are for new players , the higher tiers is where the actual game is at . Lower tier games are outright horrible with barely anyone knowing what to do , and while I admit higher tiers are also quite bad they still have much higher level of play than lower tiers and they actually challenge you to win . What this update encourages is for less people to seal club and hence the introduction of the bot system since some players just seem contempt with staying at the lower tiers .

This update is for newer players and they even offer gold for tanks that you have which means you can trade in obsolete lower tier tanks for actual gold which has not been offered before . While it's regrettable that they removed some premium tanks , if they had not done this than the whole lower tier re balance doesn't matter if some tanks are still able to perform prior to the entire batch of lower tier nerfs .Aside from this mistake this update has many positives . 

Edited by EH_Samarth, 02 November 2018 - 11:04 PM.

__Grifter__ #16 Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:28 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostEH_Samarth, on 02 November 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

Like Maddox has said , I personally don't understand the amount of hate this update has gotten either . The lower tiers should not be the place where players with thousands of games should be playing . The lower tiers are for new players , the higher tiers is where the actual game is at . Lower tier games are outright horrible with barely anyone knowing what to do , and while I admit higher tiers are also quite bad they still have much higher level of play than lower tiers and they actually challenge you to win . What this update encourages is for less people to seal club and hence the introduction of the bot system since some players just seem contempt with staying at the lower tiers .

This update is for newer players and they even offer gold for tanks that you have which means you can trade in obsolete lower tier tanks for actual gold which has not been offered before . While it's regrettable that they removed some premium tanks , if they had not done this than the whole lower tier re balance doesn't matter if some tanks are still able to perform prior to the entire batch of lower tier nerfs .Aside from this mistake this update has many positives . 

If you think this is purely to keep more experienced players out of the lower tiers then you are going to be sorely mistaken. This is purely about the bottom line and is another reset of the game, taking away tanks people have grinded and collected before then making them available again down the line as premiums. I will not be selling any of my collector tanks for this reason even if the gold is tempting - why is that gold so tempting? Because they want you to sell them and waste it on their 1 in 10 shot crates.

Besides that fact, as NEB10k pointed out, this is about freedom of choice as much as anything else. So new players with 100 battles or so that are offered the Lowe for 50% are able to go straight to tier 8 to ruin the games of those experienced players but experienced players are not able to take a break and enjoy some less stressful fun in tier 4 or below? 

How can you even determine who should and shouldnt play lower tiers anyway? I saw a player with 130k battles, checked his stats and almost all of those battles were at tier 3 or below with a few smatterings of tier 4, he had 51% winrate. You see lots of 'experienced' players like this that play in the lower tiers predominantly that are not even very good there - so now you are saying they should be told they cannot play in a tier they enjoy and win in half the time? 

There are so many other ways they can reduce sealclubbing if they want to:

Once you hit 3k battles you are no longer allowed to platoon below tier 5. Or

Once you hit 5k battles, any battles you play below tier 5 will not affect your WR.

Simple things that could be implemented quite easily.

What they are doing will not even stop sealclubbing anyway - simply because good players are good players. They will easily figure out which tank is the best in the tier and use that instead of the now removed and nerfed to hell former clubbing favorites. Two good players in a platoon of almost any tank will stand a very good chance of winning in low tiers.

People have called for a better tutorial for many years and this has been ignored. We are told one might be coming, so we will see on that. It really is simple, if you want to make it better for new players, educate them, make them better, help them understand the game mechanics. Many players still think the aim of the game is to race to the flag and sit there. 

doutei_magic #17 Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:41 AM

Corporal

• 69 battles
  • [HBC]

View PostEH_Samarth, on 02 November 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

Naivity. 

When u talk about veterans, please bear in mind that many have invested a lot in this game. Some have all the premiums. With this move, now half their garage would be filled with nerfed and/or useless tanks. If they had been a supporter of the game, they may have most probably have at least 20 premium tanks from tier 2-5. They bought into WG marketing that these were ultra rare collectibles. 

Would this move be an incentive for them to invest more or less? Bare in mind that we already have had to endure the removal of +/-2 mm, platoon mm, skill based mm, vehicle type mm, exp mm etc... FOR SKILL? In the past, you dealt with what was handed to you... and don’t forget, they took away all our paid equipments for spare parts! Which in turn, they took away for less credits. We have lost money, friends, equipments, credits, mm, gold, time grinding etc...

How many vets are still playing? And from this pool of vets how many still trust wargaming? Then finally how many still buy premium? It is simple. Just stop screwing us over. 

You talk about playing in the high tiers and that skill level is there. Sorry, I fail to see that. The skill level at tier 3,4,5-8 in the past was much much higher than the current tier 10 and would get worse. Have u participated in the recent ratings? People can barely shoot in the right direction. The level of play has dropped so badly that we have reached a stage where we have accepted playing with bots. Then there are cheaters, openly cheating. Worse still some of them are moderators. And some were VIPs invited to their events as special guests. 

This move just throws more vets under the bus causing them to leave, more fresh new players that didn’t grind to move up. I have said this before, this is a vicious cycle. More vets leave, the game gets dumbed down, WG does something stupid to “fix” it. 

Lets also not forget the novelty. If I were bored at tier 10, I could always go to the other tiers, even below tier 5 to play against the veteran clubbers there. They would still give me and my friends a run for our money. That was in the past. 

My opinion of your defence of WG is purely for your benefit. More fresh potatoes for you at high tiers to club. But very shortsighted. You aren’t thinking long-term. Doing this to increase skill level of player base is pure utter b.s. A few updates later and you may find yourself fighting bots at level 10!

This is a very real scenario. 

This has happened many times over the years, end result is always the same; we were always worse off after their silly updates. 

Sheer naivity. 

Edited by doutei_magic, 04 November 2018 - 11:28 AM.

ZIGZAGZ #18 Posted 04 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 30185 battles
  • [KILLS]

"Veterans should play high tiers" - Yet to grind new T10s.. One has to grind T5-7 credit tanks (non-premium) to even make a decent buck without premium on. 

If they really wanted more players to play in the high tier, allow for credit-easing such as losing less credits when you are the undertier, or winning more credits if you are the undertier. It's ridiculous that i lose 20k-40k in a single game at T9/10 if my team or myself dies. No one is going to grind at those tiers, or sacrifice their win-rate by dropping equipment etc to grind at a higher tier.

And for F2P's that are newer and never got a premium, you still need to grind for days to weeks at T5-7 without a premium tank, with or without a premium account.  Might even take up to a month to afford a T10 if you grind with Pz III/IV at T5, at 20-25 games per day, assuming a winrate of 60%, Thats even assuming if u play 20-25 games per day, which the majority do not. 

I understand if T1-4 requires a shake down to make it more friendly to noobs. But don't be mistaken to think that WG are doing it for your benefit. Reducing the ability of T5s through equipment, you now depend on T6-7 for your credit grinds, where majority of premium tanks dominate. If you want to be competitive, you also need to load some premium ammo (with credits of course), or you can forget about penetrating that lupus or KV3 or IS3 defender when you get that under-tier matchmaking more than half the time. It's basically going to be a subtle push for you to spend to stay at this range. Not that i'll ever need to spend. But grinding just got harder.

Edited by ZIGZAGZ, 04 November 2018 - 07:10 PM.

krad55 #19 Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:17 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

Don't fool yourself trying to decrypt what WG might have in mind. Reality is not that complicated. They need to get paid next month, so they need to demonstrate certain results. Preferably without doing much at all, as usual. And that is your answer what WG is "thinking".

__Grifter__ #20 Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostZIGZAGZ, on 04 November 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

"Veterans should play high tiers" - Yet to grind new T10s.. One has to grind T5-7 credit tanks (non-premium) to even make a decent buck without premium on. 

If they really wanted more players to play in the high tier, allow for credit-easing such as losing less credits when you are the undertier, or winning more credits if you are the undertier. It's ridiculous that i lose 20k-40k in a single game at T9/10 if my team or myself dies. No one is going to grind at those tiers, or sacrifice their win-rate by dropping equipment etc to grind at a higher tier.

And for F2P's that are newer and never got a premium, you still need to grind for days to weeks at T5-7 without a premium tank, with or without a premium account.  Might even take up to a month to afford a T10 if you grind with Pz III/IV at T5, at 20-25 games per day, assuming a winrate of 60%, Thats even assuming if u play 20-25 games per day, which the majority do not. 

I understand if T1-4 requires a shake down to make it more friendly to noobs. But don't be mistaken to think that WG are doing it for your benefit. Reducing the ability of T5s through equipment, you now depend on T6-7 for your credit grinds, where majority of premium tanks dominate. If you want to be competitive, you also need to load some premium ammo (with credits of course), or you can forget about penetrating that lupus or KV3 or IS3 defender when you get that under-tier matchmaking more than half the time. It's basically going to be a subtle push for you to spend to stay at this range. Not that i'll ever need to spend. But grinding just got harder.

Good post - it is not as simple and straightforward as saying 'experienced' players should play tiers 8-10. heck if they should, then 'inexperienced' players should stay out of those too but WG encourages this by selling them tanks that allow them to do so far too early.

Sure, those that purposely hit the low tiers in platoons or to consistently seal club in order to pad their stats should be ashamed of themselves but stats do not lie and it is easy to see who they are. At the same time though, lower tiers should not be completely inaccessible for experienced players. Sometimes players want to take a break from the expensive, stressful, and premium tank-filled tiers at the top. Tier 7 and 8 is just laughable now with all the Dracs, Helssings, Gravediggers, Lupus, Tankensteins, Nameless, and Vindicators let alone the TDs up there that can one shot you. Not mentioning the fact that there are so many 'inexperienced' players there as well. Then you are not going to be able to survive in a financial sense by playing tier 9 and 10 only as you lose tons of silver unless you win and sometimes even if you do win.

Tier 6 can be enjoyable but again, half the time you will find yourself in Tier 7. Tier 5 you have a significant disadvantage with just two slots to use compared to fully upgraded Tier 6 that can use all three. So basically, you only have tier 6 which is a double-edged sword, as you have a stronger advantage than ever before over tier 5 but will most likely be bottom tier against tier 7 fantasy/premium tanks most of the time.

Sometimes it is nice to go down to tier 5 or 4 where the stress levels are reduced, there are more realistic tanks and you are not going to break the bank and in fact help it to recover a little. Of course, there should be no real reason to ever go down into tier 1 to 3 unless you are grinding a new line but again, players should still have that choice if a player with 20 battles has the ability to go straight to tier 8. 

These changes are being dressed up anyway, these are not being done to help new players at all. That is their line on it but its quite obvious money is the determining factor. Which, of course, as a business they should be trying to make money but lets not try and fool the playerbase once again with false motives.

Mark my words, if this game survives long enough to see it, many of these collector tanks will be sold again. They want them out of the game as much as possible for the gold they are offering but when it comes to buying them back you will pay a lot more. I am keeping all mine for that reason, I dont need gold anyway, for what?

To gamble on a crate? No thanks.

To buy a premium tank? Why would I buy something that could be nerfed much like you have just a set precedent by doing? 

To buy garage slots? I dont need them anymore as half the tanks in the game have been removed.

Premium time? I have tons of certificates I have been saving up anyway.

Also tagged with Nerf, collector, low tiers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users