Love for FT AC

Small Buff

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

IDONTCARE_2 #1 Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:23 PM

Corporal

• 23216 battles
  • [SEALZ]
Can FT AC get a little love? Particularly on mobility, camo value or armor? ALL guns in the game can penetrate the fat paper on top of the gun. The tank is also too large to stay hidden and snipe from crazy BT-2 drivers even with a camo net. It is also so (Insert swear word) slow. 25km/h are you serious? Either the enemy team is destroyed when I get there and my team is dead when I reach them. Please just give it a little love so that I can ACE this FRENCH DESIGN. Thank you.

Tanks that are my babes: WT auf Pz4 (OP/ridiculously strong and I love it), E50M, T-54, E50, Obj268, Hellcat, Bromwell, KV2, ISU152, LTTB, T54 LWT, JP2, IS7

Tanks that I hate: KV4, Tanks driven by bots or poor players (especially below tier 5), 

Tanks that I am trying to ACE: KV4, Y5 ELC

Diamond114 #2 Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:49 PM

Captain

• 16287 battles
  • [408]

View PostIDONTCARE_2, on 19 October 2018 - 12:23 AM, said:

Can FT AC get a little love? Particularly on mobility, camo value or armor? ALL guns in the game can penetrate the fat paper on top of the gun. The tank is also too large to stay hidden and snipe from crazy BT-2 drivers even with a camo net. It is also so (Insert swear word) slow. 25km/h are you serious? Either the enemy team is destroyed when I get there and my team is dead when I reach them. Please just give it a little love so that I can ACE this FRENCH DESIGN. Thank you.

On the bright side, everyone else is capable of penning each other frontally at those tier spread anyway save for T18s and whatnot, and the FT AC have a blistering DPM with the 47mm that is enough to melt anyone 1v1.

25mm is more fun. More rythmic firing sound and the joy of just pelting the other people, making them fluster and scurry for cover. Damage and pen is a bit meh though.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

jzmalexander #3 Posted 22 October 2018 - 05:40 PM

Sergeant

• 15291 battles
  • [JD]

View PostIDONTCARE_2, on 18 October 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

:( Its going...

Gone from the game in 5.5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users