[T-E-A] St Gloriana is now recruiting! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

clan recruiting St Gloriana GUP anime

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Party4Panda #1 Posted 18 October 2018 - 12:45 PM

Private

• 5899 battles
  • [T-E-A]

GUP_St_GlorianaSmall_124.png

[T-E-A] St Gloriana

Picture1.png

"Be elegant at all times"

- Darjeeling

St Gloriana is now recruiting new, friendly and active players! We are a bunch of laid back and casual gamers with the sole propose of having a laugh and lots of fun! (and being a little competitive at times). The clan is looking for looking for GUP and anime fans as most of us are indeed weebs or weeaboos. However, if you do not know anything about anime and is just looking for a friendly, cooperative clan. Whether you are weeb or not, St Gloriana welcomes you!

About our clan:

Our clan was originally created by a couple of weird weeb gamers who upon random meetings in battles, found that they had something in common. Together we created a clan for all of those who can share the same interests and ultimately have fun together, that has slowly grown into a larger community. We have a very close relationship with our allied clan [KMMTM] Black Forest Peak Girls Academy, and we occasionally have training matches together varying from GUP sansha-do styled battles to fun/chill rooms. And to top it off with a cherry on top, we do indeed have a clan Discord together with our Allie, be warned as discussions can vary from talking about everyday life to sharing your latest stolen memes. 

Requirements:

- It is preferable if you have ~600+ battles and 40%+ win rate. However if you do not meet these requirements and would really like to join, send us an application anyway

- We are looking for players that are moderately active, so we are not asking you to be online everyday however, if you are considered to be inactive for too long, you will be removed from the clan

- English is spoken as the main language in chat

- It is preferable if you had at least a tier 5 British tank

- It is strongly desirable if you consume some form of Tea :P

E.g. tea mk2.png only $4.99!!!

If you have read up to here, i can only assume you have some interest or maybe curiosity about our clan, so why not give us a chance? Send in your application now to [T-E-A] St Gloriana!!! I cant wait meet you guys!

*Have any questions? Comment below or message me on Discord @ (Party4Panda#5999)

Edited by Party4Panda, 18 October 2018 - 01:03 PM.

rudes5 #2 Posted 06 November 2018 - 06:21 AM

Private

• 19518 battles
  • [FL4SH]
Hi I'm @rudes5 iwant to join ur clan my w.r is 47.59 av damage 700.I'm from Asian server my current clan is CONFI[STM].

Party4Panda #3 Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:57 AM

Private

• 5899 battles
  • [T-E-A]

View Postrudes5, on 06 November 2018 - 06:21 AM, said:

Hi I'm @rudes5 iwant to join ur clan my w.r is 47.59 av damage 700.I'm from Asian server my current clan is CONFI[STM].

Hey!

so glad that you dropped by! we always welcome newcomers, i have had a look at your profile and you are more than qualified!!!

I can send you an invite or if its easier you can send us an application and ill accept it ASAP. 

see you soon! :)

Player_With_No_Skills #4 Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:24 PM

Private

• 12158 battles
  • [R0GUE]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users