Missions

missons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Destroyer3462 #1 Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:07 AM

Private

• 1462 battles
Hey there, I'm rather new to WOTB so learning about it, but I don't understand the missions thing. I open the missons pouch and there are three missions listed, and if I clik on one of them I get taken to a screen that has some of my tanks listed, but I don't see any way to start the mission. The only button visible is "Skip". If I clik on one of the tanks I exit to the garage. I don't get it.

2OLD2CARE #2 Posted 07 October 2018 - 10:40 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 107308 battles
  • [FOTB]

The Missions are accomplished in the normal course of play in the tanks listed for the Mission - there is no start procedure other than that

Use the tanks listed and go for it

fjvhk #3 Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:10 AM

Sergeant

• 28962 battles
  • [ARMD]

View PostDestroyer3462, on 07 October 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

Hey there, I'm rather new to WOTB so learning about it, but I don't understand the missions thing. I open the missons pouch and there are three missions listed, and if I clik on one of them I get taken to a screen that has some of my tanks listed, but I don't see any way to start the mission. The only button visible is "Skip". If I clik on one of the tanks I exit to the garage. I don't get it.

Doing the missions is a way of earning extra rewards: XP, credits, premium certlets, gold certlets ok, boosters - so so.

Your accomplished missions will be replaced by new missions twice a day at "mission reset times" 14:00 and 20:00 in GMT+8 timezone.

Use the skip button to avoid unwanted missions or to try for increased rewards.

When clicking the SKIP button pay attention to the subsequent confirmation screen, the first skip per day is free, more than that and it costs 50 gold. 

The list of tanks you saw is the list of tanks eligible to accomplish the mission. The mission objectives are detailed at the top of the list and will sometimes include a category of tank (light, medium, heavy or TD). You will get to know these with experience.

p.s. the pouches on the results screen displayed after each battle will indicate which missions (if any) you have accomplished. 

Edited by fjvhk, 08 October 2018 - 03:12 AM.

Destroyer3462 #4 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:08 PM

Private

• 1462 battles

Thanks guys for the replies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users