T67

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jzmalexander #1 Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:16 AM

Sergeant

• 14339 battles
  • [JD]

Hi I'm trying to grind this line But am stuc with this crappy tier v tank. Everyone always says Its amazing, use Its maneuverability, turn the tank with the turret. Why u do this to me. The acceleration is terrible, turret traverse is bad, it cannot fire on the move (which makes turning the tracks and turret simultaneously a useless thing to do cus you'll just miss the shot anyway). I've missed so many shots cus of this and am finding it very hard to grind. I'm playing it as a tank destroyer, camping and all that, but miss too many shots to do any dmg. Any tips?

_RB_33_ #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:08 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 21924 battles
  • [101AS]

View Postjzmalexander, on 03 October 2018 - 09:16 AM, said:

Hi I'm trying to grind this line But am stuc with this crappy tier v tank. Everyone always says Its amazing, use Its maneuverability, turn the tank with the turret. Why u do this to me. The acceleration is terrible, turret traverse is bad, it cannot fire on the move (which makes turning the tracks and turret simultaneously a useless thing to do cus you'll just miss the shot anyway). I've missed so many shots cus of this and am finding it very hard to grind. I'm playing it as a tank destroyer, camping and all that, but miss too many shots to do any dmg. Any tips?

Sorry for the very late reply but based on what you've told so far, you seem to have been hit by a nasty case of RNG having it's monthly period. That being said, you seem to be on the right track but bear in mind that courtesy of all the new tanks coming out, the T67 apears to have been hit by a massive power creep as well.

_MR_TICKLES_ #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:58 AM

Corporal

• 23071 battles
  • [UFD-1]

View Postjzmalexander, on 03 October 2018 - 09:16 AM, said:

Back when the T67 was NOT nerfed, it was truly amazing. i do not understand why they had to nerf its speed though it was perfectly fine. and i agree with _RB_33_ with the whole RNG thing, it is a matter of whether it is on your side or not. one tip that i can give you to not miss any shots is that to not panic. if you are patient than you are able to fire more accurately because the aiming circle will shrink to its smallest size. always find soft cover (shrubbery) and/ or trees, tip them over and use them as cover, it really works well for dire situations. the best moments for the t67 was when it was called the t49, those were the days when it really shined because of the firerate of around 4-5seconds max

__Grifter__ #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 3158 battles
  • [BOOM2]

Used to be fantastic until it got ruined in the lower tier revamp. Nerfed more than most down there and is now pretty pathetic when you combine that with somewhat of a powercreep with the likes of Scavs being able to make mincemeat out of you.

Was the original T49 and I loved it back then as it was very underacted and underused by many - could basically play it as a LT with a big gun.

_MR_TICKLES_ #5 Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:26 AM

Corporal

• 23071 battles
  • [UFD-1]

View Post__Grifter__, on 13 February 2019 - 05:42 AM, said:

Used to be fantastic until it got ruined in the lower tier revamp. Nerfed more than most down there and is now pretty pathetic when you combine that with somewhat of a powercreep with the likes of Scavs being able to make mincemeat out of you.

Was the original T49 and I loved it back then as it was very underacted and underused by many - could basically play it as a LT with a big gun.

​the fire rate is still Veeery noice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users