Jump to content


Should WG give the French tds autoloaders?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

__Gn_78__ #1 Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:28 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 7003 battles
  • 11
  • [ETNKS]
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015
Hi, I wonder if Wg should give the French foches on Blitz an autoloading gun like PC? I’ve never played the Foch on pc but judging from pc replays, it (autoloading Foch) looks unique and fun to play. 

G_Unit #2 Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 8510 battles
  • 90
  • [TNIAD]
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View Post__Gn_78__, on 22 September 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

Hi, I wonder if Wg should give the French foches on Blitz an autoloading gun like PC? I’ve never played the Foch on pc but judging from pc replays, it (autoloading Foch) looks unique and fun to play. 

 

And autoloader won't make 'em too OP(ish).  I agree.

__Gn_78__ #3 Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 7003 battles
  • 11
  • [ETNKS]
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015
Maybe if even a 2-shot autoloading 155mm gun is too OP, there can be two choices of guns for the Foch 155, a single shot 155mm gun and a three shot 120mm gun like the AMX 50B. 

2OLD2CARE #4 Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:35 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 125327 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

If they gave Foch a 3 shot autoloader the shot results would likely be as follows

Shot 1 = miss

shot 2 = that one didn't go thru

Shot 3 = bounced off

Shot 4 - Oh - no shot 4 - Your dead!!!



FireRadical #5 Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:12 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 17262 battles
  • 165
  • [FOW]
  • Member since:
    10-06-2014

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 23 September 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

If they gave Foch a 3 shot autoloader the shot results would likely be as follows

Shot 1 = miss

shot 2 = that one didn't go thru

Shot 3 = bounced off

Shot 4 - Oh - no shot 4 - Your dead!!!

 

*additional details between shot 3 and shot 4*

 

Enemy: omae wa mo shindeiru

You (Foch): nani?!

 

*dead*

View Post__Gn_78__, on 22 September 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

Maybe if even a 2-shot autoloading 155mm gun is too OP, there can be two choices of guns for the Foch 155, a single shot 155mm gun and a three shot 120mm gun like the AMX 50B. 

 

well if they implemented an autoloading gun, they prob make the delay time similar to the is-3d, but perhaps the magazine reload time may be far too long i guess thts why they went with the single shot? But ya 120mm autoloading gun wud be nice but tht wud mean they prob have to rename it as the foch B instead of foch 155.

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical


2OLD2CARE #6 Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:58 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 125327 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostFireRadical, on 23 September 2018 - 03:12 AM, said:

 

*additional details between shot 3 and shot 4*

 

Enemy: omae wa mo shindeiru

You (Foch): nani?!

 

*dead*

 

well if they implemented an autoloading gun, they prob make the delay time similar to the is-3d, but perhaps the magazine reload time may be far too long i guess thts why they went with the single shot? But ya 120mm autoloading gun wud be nice but tht wud mean they prob have to rename it as the foch B instead of foch 155.

 

LOL

__Gn_78__ #7 Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 7003 battles
  • 11
  • [ETNKS]
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 23 September 2018 - 02:35 AM, said:

If they gave Foch a 3 shot autoloader the shot results would likely be as follows

Shot 1 = miss

shot 2 = that one didn't go thru

Shot 3 = bounced off

Shot 4 - Oh - no shot 4 - Your dead!!!

 

lol RNG




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users