My Crew EXP Disappeared!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RenamedUser_2015744594 #1 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:09 PM

Corporal

• 15116 battles
  • [31954]

I have been grinding Level 7 camo for more than 2 months. I had about half battles left. If i remember correctly, about 700+ more battles to go.

Today, i found out about 'elite exp' and acceleration.. Didn't even know that i had 8million + elite EXP stored. And was thinking of accelerating my Camo progress to Level 7. But after seeing that it will eat up all my credits, i refused the transaction.

I went to read the forums about Elite EXP, and realised that i could use it on all my crew skills for free as long as it was up to level 5. So i started spamming my 8 million Elite EXP into other crew skills to get them to level 5. Did some for Heavy, Light, TD. 

Afterwards, i went back to activating my Camo crew skill again, preparing to continue the grind. Then I realised my Camo Crew Skill had NO EXP in it. WHAT THE HELL? ZERO. It says ZERO.

Whats going on?

I have already restarted the game, but nothing was restored!

Edited by BANGED, 14 September 2018 - 02:12 PM.

2OLD2CARE #2 Posted 15 September 2018 - 02:18 AM

Sergeant

• 105058 battles
  • [FOTB]

did you push reset in error?

RenamedUser_2015744594 #3 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:03 AM

Corporal

• 15116 battles
  • [31954]
What do you mean by that? I do not see a button called Reset on the Crew page anywhere.

RenamedUser_2015744594 #4 Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:28 PM

Corporal

• 15116 battles
  • [31954]

The Game Mod responded with this.

"We ask you to note that the experience is accumulated on the exact type of vehicle and not on the skill itself.
When you distributed experience to other skills, it was removed from the previous one."

He is saying that my Crew XP from Camouflage skill that i grinded from 6 to 7 had disappeared the moment i trained other crew skills with Elite XP.

What the heck? So i am charged DOUBLE (both crew & elite XP?). I lose XP from my Crew skills that i grinded, and also pay Elite XP?  I spent Elite XP from my Elite tanks to train low levelled crew skills from 1-5. And now when i send in a report that my Crew XP on my Camouflage skill which had over 700+ battles grinded, and i was like 57% completed DISAPPEARS, THIS GAME MOD is saying that's how it works?

If so, why did they bother separating Crew XP and Elite XP? Aren't they meant to be two separate terms?

In the game it says: "Select Conversion Rate: You can accelerate skill training using Elite Experience (Levels I-V) alone or in combination with credits or gold". 

Since when did it ever say that my Crew XP in other skills would be sacrificed? I do not have a single Level 7 crew skill. I do not have accumulated spare Crew XP pools that the game can take from. Nowhere in the game does it state publicly that my Crew XP would be sacrificed. Moreover, which fool would use level 6 crew xp to train level 1 crew skills?

Edited by BANGED, 15 September 2018 - 02:50 PM.

2OLD2CARE #5 Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:35 PM

Sergeant

• 105058 battles
  • [FOTB]

View PostBANGED, on 15 September 2018 - 05:03 AM, said:

What do you mean by that? I do not see a button called Reset on the Crew page anywhere.

I remember seeing a reset button on my crew exp at one point in the game - when I was fooling around- never pressed it cos of the likely consequences- didn't want to undo all my hard work by mistake

As all mine are 7 now - I cannot find

RenamedUser_2015744594 #6 Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:43 AM

Corporal

• 15116 battles
  • [31954]

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 16 September 2018 - 06:35 AM, said:

I remember seeing a reset button on my crew exp at one point in the game - when I was fooling around- never pressed it cos of the likely consequences- didn't want to undo all my hard work by mistake

As all mine are 7 now - I cannot find

I see. I have never seen one, and currently there are no options to reset. Not in any page in Crew. So, that's unlikely i believe.

RenamedUser_2015744594 #7 Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:25 AM

Corporal

• 15116 battles
  • [31954]

Customer Service: Alice Phillips
"In cases, when one crew skill is on 5 level (for example), and another is on 6 level, and you switch the training from higher level to lower, the experience would redistribute among skills. 
Elite Experience helps to accelerate the skill, Crew Experience add to that skill which you choose."

This is not mentioned in the game. Why am i being punished for something the game did not state? 
In the game it says:
"Select Conversion Rate: You can accelerate skill training using Elite Experience (Levels I-V) ALONE or in combination with credits or gold".

It says "ALONE". And now you are saying that my Elite XP accelerates, while my Crew XP redistributes and adds to that skill i accelerated? LOL... This is a scam. They basically just did the equivalent of charging me a $20 surcharge on a purchase of $10 after i have paid $10. And they sneakily put that cost into the receipt. How is this acceptable? 
The in-game description specifically has showed that it will cost Elite XP ALONE for any upgrade from 1-5. And then it will be Elite XP + Gold/Credit for any upgrade above 5. But here you are, telling me i have a hidden charge, to which the game does not reflect.

This is total nonsense! Their own reasoning fails to stand up to the in-game options. 
Look at this. I have ZERO crew XP available in all my TD crew skills right now. And yet i can still accelerate. This clearly shows that I do not use Crew XP to accelerate. I USE ELITE XP.

I have gained over 500,000+++ legitimate Crew XP in the TD skill Camouflage while trying to grind it to Level 7. The game has not once stated i have to fork that out in redistribution whilst using Elite XP in accelerating other TD Crew skills. And the game still currently shows that I do not need Crew XP to accelerate. So why does my 500000+ Crew XP in Camouflage disappear after i tried to spend Elite XP? This is bull man, i spent hundreds of hours getting my camo skill from level 6 0% to 57%, and the game just takes away that Crew EXP when it's supposed to take my Elite XP in acceleration? BULLCRAP

Edited by BANGED, 16 September 2018 - 03:28 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users