Rating Battle Troll

rating battle troll

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ronnel_999 #1 Posted 12 September 2018 - 03:44 AM

Sergeant

• 21527 battles
  • [BOOM2]
It was my first time playing Rating Battle last night. At first, I was a bit nervous because I thought that all players were unicums and if I did a mistake that I will be raged at. On the contrary, I found that the players were nicer and were more serious to win and I haven't seen any AFK but sadly on my 3rd Rating Battle game, I had a troll teammate who drove a Super Pershing who intentionally blocked my retreat then after trying to escape, he pushed and pinned me on a wall. I shouted "troll" and teammates said "affirmative" because I'm sure that they can see me being trolled. Our team fell apart easily and lost the game. 

About the Super Pershing's driver, He has 83 total battles, 30% winrate and had the lowest Military Honor (with lots of Inactivities and Unsupporting Conduct. He has 110 Average damage per battle but I found him to be very hard to pry off or to escape even when I gassed up my IS5, I do think his account is a re-roll intended for the sole purpose of trolling. Looking at the replay, I guess he has another troll friend with him because they were like trolling together (maybe count-ins???).

I sent a ticket to WG right after the game but the harm has been done. It's just sad to try one's best in a game only to get trolled. 

I have attached the replay so if anybody wants to watch a Rating Battle with a troll, please feel free to watch it. 

PS: Sorry, can't attach a replay file...

Edited by Ronnel_999, 12 September 2018 - 03:45 AM.

XF1_Razer #2 Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:42 AM

Sergeant

• 10622 battles
  • [DARTH]

[Content removed]

your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer 

Threats of out of game violence.  Content removed, user sanctioned.

~Wasaabi

Ronnel_999 #3 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:29 AM

Sergeant

• 21527 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 12 September 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

[Content removed]

Here is the name of the said troll. I don't care if I get banned for putting their names here (if I do, then I won't buy any premium tanks, gambling containers or gold again... I will also tell my clan mates and Blitz friends about this and will try to stop them from purchasing anything)
[Content removed]

And just now I did a Rating Battle again and we had another Super Pershing troll who AKF the game making us lose, [Content removed]

-------
After 20 Rating Battles, I saw 2 trolls, 4 AFKs, several players without camo, several who got tracked and didn't use a repair kit, and several times I saw players firing HE maybe because they are saving on credits??? Actually, I also didn't do well but at least I sprayed APCR like a madman when it was needed.  

Based on my experience playing Rating Battles, I saw that there is more teamwork compared to Regular Battles but as always, there are still trolls, AFKs, players who don't bring repair kit and don't use prammo, and 30% winrate guys that we all love to have in our team :( 

Naming and shaming players.  Content removed, user warned.

~Wasaabi

Heart_Broken_Gamer #4 Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:26 AM

Private

• 2651 battles

hi mate,

WELCOME TO RATINGS,

i already told you before you going to the ratings,2 dogs named _rest_ in his 54mod and player named super pershing faking sick to the game.they always come again and again i already complained those brainless scumbags 8+ times nothing happened.Also dont forget the NUB clan cheaters they do count ins and mostly b_hades side team won.sometimes the enemy NUB platoon won.

Lightning_Kraken #5 Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:13 PM

Private

• 2 battles

View PostXF1_Razer, on 12 September 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

[Content removed]

Threats of out of game violence.  Content removed, user sanctioned.

~Wasaabi

Yeah well, obviously since moderators can’t deal with trolls I have to. I honestly don’t care if the in-game mods can’t do sh*t - nothing said players couldn’t do it. Why are forum mods so much more active than in-game mods? Just cause there are hardly any trolls in forums and you want real players to be sanctioned? SMART idea guys. From now on we are all moderators! Then PERHAPS something might be done! 

Your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer 

(Yes I know this account has a 0% winrate... that was a slight accident)

Ronnel_999 #6 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

Sergeant

• 21527 battles
  • [BOOM2]
I got a warning for sharing the names of the troll and afk.. and as if I care... 

I said that I won't buy anything if I get banned and didn't say that I won't buy if I get a warning... Well, it feels the same for me so you just made your company lose a few bucks this month and a few more months ahead :) 

The_Gaffer #7 Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:48 PM

Captain

• 53782 battles
  • [SHIRE]

Hey, Ronnel, good of you to post the details. It’s lousy that the only thing the forum mods do these days is impose sanctions on anyone who identifies destructive players but that’s where the game is now. 

Edited by The_Gaffer, 21 September 2018 - 02:51 AM.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

doutei_magic #8 Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:38 PM

Corporal

• 69 battles
  • [HBC]

View PostThe_Gaffer, on 20 September 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

Hey, Ronnel, good of you to post the details. It’s lousy that the only thing the forum mods do these days is sanction anyone who identifies destructive players but that’s where the game is now. 

Agreed. Lucky for those using the Chinese Japanese Korean forums. 

Edited by doutei_magic, 20 September 2018 - 05:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users