Update

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Dangerous_when_Sober #21 Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:42 PM

Captain

• 61661 battles
  • [KR0N0]
BP is not OP. It still is a snail that gets over run by faster tanks. No need to Nerf.

Lord_Melchett #22 Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 34500 battles
  • [1914]

View PostNeb10k, on 12 September 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

BP is not OP. It still is a snail that gets over run by faster tanks. No need to Nerf.

Agree.  I had a couple of days of fun driving up to red tanks and firing on the (ludicrously short) reload, but that gets old pretty quick.  It's too sluggish to be fun long term.

G_Unit #23 Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:18 AM

Corporal

• 9014 battles
  • [TNIAD]

View PostFireRadical, on 12 September 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

the update is so minute... the only changes are minor user interface and just buffing the m4a1... didnt bother to nerf black prince zzzz

How about no.

ZIGZAGZ #24 Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:48 AM

Sergeant

• 23972 battles
  • [KILLS]

Is anybody getting "preferential MM" treatment after the update? It seems that every game i go to, i am staffed with 40%ers, clanless and nubs. Have lost more than 25/30 games i played. What the heck? At first, i thought it was a sneaky update to drop BP winrate, but changing tanks is to no avail... Still an utter loss.. How long do these runs last for? Never had one that was worse than 13 losses in a row. I don't really like to platoon, so i don't really have a choice lol. Should i just drop to tier 1 and waste those matches... At least i wont lose credits.

Here's Wargaming's patent on the MatchMaker and how it operates, supporting observed behaviour:

"According to another aspect, the matchmaking server may store a win/loss percentage for each user (or vehicle) at a given battle level.matchmaker.png As the player's win/loss ratio decreases, the player becomes more likely to be placed in battles having battle levels at the lower end of the allowable range, whereas as the player's win/loss ration increases, the player becomes more likely to be placed in battles having battle levels at the upper end of the allowable range. Thus, when a player has been repeatedly put into too many difficult battles, the balancing is done in favor of easier battle sessions, thereby encouraging the player by providing an easier game environment. Similarly, when the player has been repeatedly put into too many easy battles, the balancing is done in favor of harder battle sessions, thereby keeping the player challenged instead of letting the player become bored with easy games."

Update: Just switched to RHM and won 3 battles in a row. THen switched back to BP and lost 3 battles in a row. 

Then switched to T49 and won 3 battles in a row. Then switched back to BP and lost 3 battles in a row.

WHat the flying fish?

Edited by BANGED, 13 September 2018 - 06:43 AM.

erwin10001 #25 Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:05 AM

First Lieutenant

• 41421 battles
  • [NETS]

BP is still not as good at Tiger P at winning games. 

BP can do more damage, but Tiger P can win more games

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users