Dear 40-49% players...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

ilyaskuxxxx #1 Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:40 PM

Corporal

• 15570 battles
  • [CATS]

Hello world.

Today i'm bringing a really interesting topic for our "skilled" players.

Dear "pros" please read this, and hopefully this topic will open your mind about our beloved game.  

This fun game was made for us to ENJOY, to achieve skills, to upgrade tanks, to drive different tanks, BUT there is always different ways we look at FUN games... For some of us... playing wot blitz for fun, meaning winning or at least trying to do so. For others, joining battles and staying still till the game is over(Our beloved bots) or pushing team mates to death standing behind them...I really don't understand how being a player with this "skills" could enjoy playing this game at all. Why ruin the game for others? Why be a troll? Your accounts get banned with your money on top of it.

i see a lot of players playing on tier 6,7,8 premium vehicles with 39-48%. WHY invest YOUR money in the game that doesn't pay off with enjoyment? Why to buy every premium vehicle if you don't know the mechanics of the game?! Why waste your time and waste mine?!

There is a reason this game has 10 tiers... You start from tier 1, to progress with experience you owned from the battle. The better you play, the faster you progress right? Learning each and every tier is the key and most FUN part of the game. Driving a tier 5 vehicle barely doing 400 dmg a game, and then buying t55a or a T34 would not make you a better player! Learning different strategies and playing in well organised team, is the key of being good at this game.

Dear 40-40% players, please watch some youtube tutorials on this game, learn your tanks! AND do not BUY this game, ENJOY IT!  

Edited by ilyaskuxxxx, 11 September 2018 - 12:49 PM.

FireRadical #2 Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:15 PM

Sergeant

• 15790 battles
  • [ODDS]

View Postilyaskuxxxx, on 11 September 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

Hello world.

Dear "pros" please read this, and hopefully this topic will open your mind about our beloved game.  

This fun game was made for us to ENJOY, to achieve skills, to upgrade tanks, to drive different tanks, BUT there is always different ways we look at FUN games... For some of us... playing wot blitz for fun, meaning winning or at least trying to do so. For others, joining battles and staying still till the game is over(Our beloved bots) or pushing team mates to death standing behind them...I really don't understand how being a player with this "skills" could enjoy playing this game at all. Why ruin the game for others? Why be a troll? Your accounts get banned with your money on top of it.

i see a lot of players playing on tier 6,7,8 premium vehicles with 39-48%. WHY invest YOUR money in the game that doesn't pay off with enjoyment? Why to buy every premium vehicle if you don't know the mechanics of the game?! Why waste your time and waste mine?!

There is a reason this game has 10 tiers... You start from tier 1, to progress with experience you owned from the battle. The better you play, the faster you progress right? Learning each and every tier is the key and most FUN part of the game. Driving a tier 5 vehicle barely doing 400 dmg a game, and then buying t55a or a T34 would not make you a better player! Learning different strategies and playing in well organised team, is the key of being good at this game.

Dear 40-40% players, please watch some youtube tutorials on this game, learn your tanks! AND do not BUY this game, ENJOY IT!  

dude we pretty much got the same sentiments but saying it here aint gonna make much difference. Many of the bad players we see buying premium tanks simply dont know the value of money and just splurge however they wan. To them, they care more about fun than improving their skills in the game, which the minority i.e. the more skilled players bother. And this pretty much applies to every game, people getting premium stuff, being a noob. There's nothing we can do to make them realise their stupidity or so.

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

FireRadical #3 Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:16 PM

Sergeant

• 15790 battles
  • [ODDS]

View Postilyaskuxxxx, on 11 September 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

Hello world.

dude we pretty much got the same sentiments but saying it here aint gonna make much difference. Many of the bad players we see buying premium tanks simply dont know the value of money and just splurge however they wan. To them, they care more about fun than improving their skills in the game, which the minority i.e. the more skilled players bother. And this pretty much applies to every game, people getting premium stuff, being a noob. There's nothing we can do to make them realise their stupidity or so.

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

TinDingo #4 Posted 11 September 2018 - 11:41 PM

Sergeant

• 25954 battles
  • [OVR50]

View Postilyaskuxxxx, on 11 September 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

Hello world.

You have no idea what WOTB actually is.
It is a product designed by a profit making company and sold for profit.
No profit - no product.

There are experts in the industry whose job it is to advise profit making companies on how to maximise their profits.
WG has paid for their advice and have implemented it.

The product includes statistics which make consumers (such as yourself) care about their perceived performance when using the product.
I say perceived because the performance of every player is manipulated through the use of RNG.
The experts have advised WG to use RNG for this purpose and they have (lookup "game theory" for further information).

The product includes progression which makes consumers care about their perceived achievements.
You can progress from tier 1 to tier 10, progress from no crew skills to maximum crew skills, progress from stock/no equipment to a fully researched and equipped vehicle, etc..
All progression can be bought.
It's not about skill, no part of the product is concerned with skill.

It's all about money - enough money to keep the product in production, enough profit to keep WG interested.
WG have their own statistics (number of customers, amount of profit).
WG have their own progression (increase in customers year after year, increase in profit year after year).

Eventually, this "game" will no longer interest you enough to keep you buying.
Eventually, the product will no longer be profitable enough to keep WG spending.
At that point, WG will implement a "cash in" phase where they try to make as much profit as possible over a one or two year period - the experts will advise them when it is time for this phase.
After that, WG will implement a "cash out" phase where they try to divest themselves of the product for a price; Perhaps they will sell the rights to the product to another company or create a spinoff company and go public, either way they will make money and not care what happens to the product after that.

WOTB is a business with a limited lifetime.
It is being carefully managed to produce the maximum amount of profit over its lifetime.
Your opinions do not have anything to do with his.
Your advice to us 49 percenters has nothing to do with this.
Lets share the playground.

Every system is perfectly designed to produce exactly the results that it produces

2OLD2CARE #5 Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 107308 battles
  • [FOTB]

Agree with TinDingo entirely - as I am a player on a declining WR who will soon be below 50% - your advice is not advice but merely a fantasy

RNG rules and treats its non paying victims unmercifully

devilogic #6 Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:17 AM

Private

• 3755 battles
  • [W0LF]
Most times, the player is the result of a battle. However, in certain specific cases (T95, Sp1C, etc) it often is the tank which relies upon the team knowing where to go. Some players in the ***45% to 49% range know how to play, they just are playing horrible, useless tanks (T28, the TD). You can't stereotype people based on win rate just because a small percentage of those people people are trolls and afk ers. 

Edited by devilogic, 12 September 2018 - 10:22 AM.

Gandalf__Greyhame #7 Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:50 PM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]
I have met many 45% players in the game who are very good . Just yesterday I was in a 1v1 , my full health Jageru vs a Batchat on 200 health . Now all of you will be expecting an easy win for me , right ? Wrong !! The batchat circled around me and stayed there and ended up killing me . I thought this guy must be a real pro , so I checked out his stats after the game . I was shocked that his wr was 42 % . It was so surprising that this 40 percenter had figured out that if he stayed away from my gun he would stay alive . Absolutely unbelievable . I tell you ... don't underestimate these 40% players . A lot of them know what they are doing .

jzmalexander #8 Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:15 AM

Corporal

• 10073 battles
  • [JD]

View Postilyaskuxxxx, on 11 September 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

Hello world.

Winrate doesnt determine how Good of a player You are. So you're telling me, a player with a 48% winrate Who has 9900 battles, to go And learn how to play?!?!

Rethink how you word what you say, cu i do not have Any reason to go Watch youtube videos about how to play WoT Blitz.

Gandalf__Greyhame #9 Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]
Since everyone on the forums loves to play against equally skilled players , why are ratings battles empty ? Why don't you guys play in training rooms ? Training rooms are filled with ,  " cops vs robbers " , " no shooting " etc.  I love coming across lesser skilled players than me and enjoy smashing them just as higher skilled players do to me .

WOT_Losers #10 Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:59 PM

Corporal

• 6363 battles
  • [WAPN]

Actually WR varies a lot if u go crazy buying new tanks a lot. U all know how  - the higher the tier, the longer the grind too.

That's a lot of battles where the crew isn't maxed yet and ur still trying to get the next best equipment. Some tanks are inevitably tough to play, but u just want the combat exp to get the nice OP tank above it in tiers, so u accept the drop in WR for just that sake, for me it was the Alecto on way to AT grind :(

G_Unit #11 Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:27 AM

Corporal

• 8099 battles
  • [TNIAD]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 10 October 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

Since everyone on the forums loves to play against equally skilled players , why are ratings battles empty ? Why don't you guys play in training rooms ? Training rooms are filled with ,  " cops vs robbers " , " no shooting " etc.  I love coming across lesser skilled players than me and enjoy smashing them just as higher skilled players do to me .

Last time I remembered, Rating Battles require top modules.... So please, elaborate, O The Wise One..

jzmalexander #12 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:42 AM

Corporal

• 10073 battles
  • [JD]
I found that theres way more bad players at tier X than tier V to IX. Its Cus New players just buy Gold and immediatley buy a tier X, while its only their 3rd game playing.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users