About the Rating Rigging clan [NUB]

Rigging NUB Disruptive Behaviors

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Maddoxkkm #1 Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:26 AM

Captain

• 37099 battles
  • [FEAST]

Note: this is a attempt to translate the thread of: http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19164-%e8%ab%87%e5%90%88%e3%82%af%e3%83%a9%e3%83%b3nub%e3%81%ab%e3%81%a4%e3%81%84%e3%81%a6, and adding some personal opinions at the same time. As I want to translate the meaning but not the wording and I suck at this, some places might sound weird (as some of these sentences are rather hard to convey the meaning in English)

Recently there are talks in social network (Mostly in Japan community) about the action of Rigging Rating Battles (disruptive behaviors) by the clan [NUB], affecting other players' enjoyment and experience of gameplay.

multiple replays, images evidences were sent to the support center (by the original poster) by ticket, and was received a standard template reply from the support center, therefore there is no actual response to the incident. (Below is English version of that template, because I find it identical in meaning to the Japanese version :3 )

Block Quote

To Commander

Thank you for reporting this issue.

First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience and inconvenience this time. Do not worry. We are waiting at our company to assist you.

Following the game rules and penalties, we took appropriate measures.

According to our privacy policy, we can not inform the customer about what measures were taken against the player in question. However, we guarantee that appropriate sanctions are being implemented against game rule violations. Please refer to the World of Tanks Game Rules of this site for what kind of measures are generally taken by us at various violations. http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/forum-12/announcement-2-wot-blitz-game-rules/.

Customers are encouraged to access and participate in forums. http://forum.wotblitz.asia/ You can talk with other players and receive news directly from our community team.

the act of rigging battles has already existed for some time, but Wargaming have been replying the exact same template reply and they are aware of such issue existing, therefore I think at present our actions have not yet lead to any proper sanctions of the riggers.

We have decided to start this topic on the forums as there is current little hope in solving the rigging problem (Maddox: without the community and WG's help, that is)

the last sentence "Customers are encouraged to access and participate in forums." we hope this post will be able to trigger some progress to the solving this important issue. (Maddox: as in raising awareness of Rigging battles and hopefully having Wargaming take steps to ban those who attempts to disrupt normal gameplay environment)

We hope everyone can help us with this issue, in order to contribute to a healthy (Maddox: Rigger-less) gameplay environment.

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 10 September 2018 - 10:26 AM.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

Maddoxkkm #2 Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:37 AM

Captain

• 37099 battles
  • [FEAST]

Maddox's Opinion

The thing about rigging rating battles is that, this issue has existed for a long time already, as NUB (M_I_B when they did it last year) has already attempted to do the same thing in last year's twister season. (they ended up boosting hades to 2nd place of Asia server, but as hades wasn't the top place he didn't get to go to Minsk for free)

but the lack of video evidence (because replays only got introduced earlier this year), caused the lack of awareness of this issue.

I really hope we make this a big issue, because it should be.

I am currently collecting all sorts of evidences of NUB Rigging rating battles, so if you happen to get into their rigging scene, please save screenshots and also the replay, and forward to me by PM (on forum or by any means)

https://wotinspector.com/en/replays/view/a2f1fe5bef7735aac3aeab8dedbc7dc3

https://wotinspector.com/en/replays/view/72fc7b3238aa4546cea114054d2fdb27

https://wotinspector.com/en/replays/view/396b0a8422b75e4432d1bde7d0c02a80

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

FireRadical #3 Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:57 AM

Sergeant

• 17934 battles
  • [OM3GA]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 10 September 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

Maddox's Opinion

The thing about rigging rating battles is that, this issue has existed for a long time already, as NUB (M_I_B when they did it last year) has already attempted to do the same thing in last year's twister season. (they ended up boosting hades to 2nd place of Asia server, but as hades wasn't the top place he didn't get to go to Minsk for free)

but the lack of video evidence (because replays only got introduced earlier this year), caused the lack of awareness of this issue.

I really hope we make this a big issue, because it should be.

I am currently collecting all sorts of evidences of NUB Rigging rating battles, so if you happen to get into their rigging scene, please save screenshots and also the replay, and forward to me by PM (on forum or by any means)

https://wotinspector.com/en/replays/view/a2f1fe5bef7735aac3aeab8dedbc7dc3

https://wotinspector.com/en/replays/view/72fc7b3238aa4546cea114054d2fdb27

https://wotinspector.com/en/replays/view/396b0a8422b75e4432d1bde7d0c02a80

well unless they get perma ban, i dun think they are gonna stop

and the above template u get from wg is pretty standard. You guys keep delivering so many tickets, wg ended up having a computer to mail the same shit XD

Edited by FireRadical, 10 September 2018 - 11:09 AM.

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

ankitgusai19 #4 Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:20 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50530 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 10 September 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

Note: this is a attempt to translate the thread of: http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/19164-%e8%ab%87%e5%90%88%e3%82%af%e3%83%a9%e3%83%b3nub%e3%81%ab%e3%81%a4%e3%81%84%e3%81%a6, and adding some personal opinions at the same time. As I want to translate the meaning but not the wording and I suck at this, some places might sound weird (as some of these sentences are rather hard to convey the meaning in English)

Recently there are talks in social network (Mostly in Japan community) about the action of Rigging Rating Battles (disruptive behaviors) by the clan [NUB], affecting other players' enjoyment and experience of gameplay.

multiple replays, images evidences were sent to the support center (by the original poster) by ticket, and was received a standard template reply from the support center, therefore there is no actual response to the incident. (Below is English version of that template, because I find it identical in meaning to the Japanese version :3 )

the act of rigging battles has already existed for some time, but Wargaming have been replying the exact same template reply and they are aware of such issue existing, therefore I think at present our actions have not yet lead to any proper sanctions of the riggers.

We have decided to start this topic on the forums as there is current little hope in solving the rigging problem (Maddox: without the community and WG's help, that is)

the last sentence "Customers are encouraged to access and participate in forums." we hope this post will be able to trigger some progress to the solving this important issue. (Maddox: as in raising awareness of Rigging battles and hopefully having Wargaming take steps to ban those who attempts to disrupt normal gameplay environment)

We hope everyone can help us with this issue, in order to contribute to a healthy (Maddox: Rigger-less) gameplay environment.

As much as it is undesired and frustrating, player base have to suffer through it. 

We know that they spend a lot of money and even if wg ban them(which is highly unlikely) they have many other account running if i recall correctly from responses on the previous post made by you(maddox).

I just feel like there is nothing more can be done, unfortunately, other than making community more aware. There are only handful of them here, majority of the folks will never even know that NUB is f**kng up games. :(

doutei_magic #5 Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:51 PM

Corporal

• 69 battles
  • [HBC]
 Kindly post in the korean and Chinese forum as well. Spread the word 

Edited by doutei_magic, 12 September 2018 - 07:57 PM.

FireRadical #6 Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:34 AM

Sergeant

• 17934 battles
  • [OM3GA]
Well, we can try spreading all we want but they are still gonna get away with. After all, the forums are viewed by us minority. Even if we spread the word around, whats the guarantee tht the majority will care about it? It's pretty much like how some filthy gamers (and youtubers) still run around, playing dirty in games and nobody could take them down despite criticisms (even from well known youtubers) because of the ignorant followers they have amassed. If wg rly took down those riggers acc (and IP address for good measure), then, only us minority here wud be happy while the rest pretty much won't care lol.

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users