Grille 15 is difficult.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

ZIGZAGZ #1 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:10 AM

Sergeant

• 20375 battles
  • [KILLS]

I have had my Grille for almost 1400 battles. And i still cannot understand why it only manages 53% win rate.

Half the time, i am figuring out why this extremely angled shot misses, when the reticule is at its utmost aim? Especially on fully angled shots, or shots where the terrain results in a slanted Grille to the left or right, I find the shot reticule to not be a good indicator of my aim. I can ghost so many shots, without knowing where they went, and I don't think i'm doing it wrongly when it comes to aiming...

I am surely not a good Grille 15 driver, but i'm wondering why it's so hard to get it past 55%?  Ever since the previous update ages ago that nerfed Grille, My Grille dropped from 57% to 55% to 53% which is now.

Is this tank even worth playing anymore?

Or do people have advice on the Grille that can up my game? I've watched a few videos on Youtube, but don't see how i'm doing it worse actually?

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:07 PM

First Lieutenant

• 46947 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostBANGED, on 05 September 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

I have had my Grille for almost 1400 battles. And i still cannot understand why it only manages 53% win rate.

Half the time, i am figuring out why this extremely angled shot misses, when the reticule is at its utmost aim? Especially on fully angled shots, or shots where the terrain results in a slanted Grille to the left or right, I find the shot reticule to not be a good indicator of my aim. I can ghost so many shots, without knowing where they went, and I don't think i'm doing it wrongly when it comes to aiming...

I am surely not a good Grille 15 driver, but i'm wondering why it's so hard to get it past 55%?  Ever since the previous update ages ago that nerfed Grille, My Grille dropped from 57% to 55% to 53% which is now.

Or do people have advice on the Grille that can up my game? I've watched a few videos on Youtube, but don't see how i'm doing it worse actually?

Your stats are pretty good to be honest.

The missing shot thing, I have felt it too. 

Lower winrate, i thing boils down to carry ability, which grille arguably does not have much, its bad at 1 v 1, let alone more severe situations. 

Maverickdh #3 Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:55 PM

Captain

• 53542 battles
  • [BEAST]

View PostBANGED, on 05 September 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

I was 60% plus on this when they nerfed it, I eventually rage sold it, they destroyed the uniqueness of this tank, lost its speed, accuracy has never been the same and aim time, and Bushka and others will argue it was OP, OP OP, like they do. Only tier X ever sold, in fact I sold the borsig and waffle for its gun issues as wel, took too many updates till that was fixed.

ZIGZAGZ #4 Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:18 AM

Sergeant

• 20375 battles
  • [KILLS]

This tank is so bloody annoying. Even when my entire reticule is covering an entire tank, it can still miss and shoot thin air. Does not say bounce or anything.

Even my OBj 140 can hit more things while on the move with its poor pen, than this TD in stationary position... I seriously don't get it. Isn't this supposed to be a German tank, known for its high accuracy? Why then do i Ghost so many shots?? The shots just disappear man. You don't get that on the WT Auf or RHM even when they're on uneven ground or elevations.

Edited by BANGED, 11 September 2018 - 05:28 AM.

G_Unit #5 Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:24 AM

Corporal

• 8510 battles
  • [TNIAD]

View PostMaverickdh, on 05 September 2018 - 11:55 PM, said:

I was 60% plus on this when they nerfed it, I eventually rage sold it, they destroyed the uniqueness of this tank, lost its speed, accuracy has never been the same and aim time, and Bushka and others will argue it was OP, OP OP, like they do. Only tier X ever sold, in fact I sold the borsig and waffle for its gun issues as wel, took too many updates till that was fixed.

Who is this Bushka guy?? 

FireRadical #6 Posted 19 September 2018 - 10:02 AM

Sergeant

• 17262 battles
  • [FOW]

View PostG_Unit, on 19 September 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

Who is this Bushka guy?? 

Bushka is a youtuber who plays world of tanks blitz and world of tanks pc. In fact, he is one of the more reliable youtubers for ur tank guides, gameplay etc. He plays on Asian, NA and EU(?) servers.

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

G_Unit #7 Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:51 AM

Corporal

• 8510 battles
  • [TNIAD]

View PostFireRadical, on 19 September 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

Bushka is a youtuber who plays world of tanks blitz and world of tanks pc. In fact, he is one of the more reliable youtubers for ur tank guides, gameplay etc. He plays on Asian, NA and EU(?) servers.

Ah, I see...

He said BP is OP. I beg to differ..

FireRadical #8 Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:53 AM

Sergeant

• 17262 battles
  • [FOW]

View PostG_Unit, on 20 September 2018 - 09:51 AM, said:

Ah, I see...

Erhm.. he said T-44 was a power creep XD

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

G_Unit #9 Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:02 PM

Corporal

• 8510 battles
  • [TNIAD]

View PostFireRadical, on 20 September 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

Erhm.. he said T-44 was a power creep XD

He's one of the reason for unnecessary nerves isn't he?

ZIGZAGZ #10 Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:56 AM

Sergeant

• 20375 battles
  • [KILLS]

View PostG_Unit, on 20 September 2018 - 09:51 AM, said:

Ah, I see...

Isn't it technically true? I was running 75% without platoons at 300 battles. That being said, it is by no means super OP like the Lupus or something. I think Tier 7 has far more OP premiums than BP, and one single OP freemium Black Prince shouldn't need to be nerfed. F2P still gotta play ya'know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users