People who complain about players with no justification.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mivk #1 Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

Private

• 3311 battles
  • [D_F0X]
I would like to know how it is that a “player” can accuse another of bad conduct without justifying it somehow....I have 20 + positive comments and yet some player can make a negative comment without any justification which stays for 30 days....

2OLD2CARE #2 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 130501 battles
  • [FOTB]

Get used to it - happens all the time

From lower tier fool who gets upset cos you wont go his way  to the platoon you didn't win for

Any excuse to troll someone they can think of

Haubitzenschmitz #3 Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:35 PM

Corporal

• 501 battles
  • [ACHT8]

View Postmivk, on 29 August 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

I would like to know how it is that a “player” can accuse another of bad conduct without justifying it somehow....I have 20 + positive comments and yet some player can make a negative comment without any justification which stays for 30 days....

Why would you even bother? In fact it is even not "verified" as they say... not much is like they say anyway LOL. I assume 2 or 3 complaints get you a minus. Happens sometimes when you pie off a platoon (or one of them) or if someone shouts out "report AMX, or whatever they drive"... It's childish and that's why you should not bother. I rant all the time call the noobs noobs, if they deserve it and that's like 5 times in a day. Either they must think I am right or they ran out of complaint votes for the day. Either way I haven't got a complaint in month... ;)

Maverickdh #4 Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:22 AM

Captain

• 56317 battles
  • [BEAST]

View Postmivk, on 29 August 2018 - 10:39 PM, said:

It’s mostly because of immature little kids, even when I have carried I have had a negative complaint, I have in the 100s team player and neraly 200 effective player and worthy openents and few negatives yet I have still had a warning because of some salty kid.

Though the fact is there is allot of really really bad play in game on Asia especially at the moment, I know I’m frustrated esp at tier X.

when teams can’t last 2 mins game after game after game in higher tiers, players are going to get negative results and if aimcoukd give unlimited out I probably would, most times so use my ootive one every game even if towards the enemy, credit where credit is due.

but seems that poor play and behaviour of poor players is only going to change with them being negatively given a thumbs down.

if you are one of these Ai have no sympathy.

if you want to whine about, do something positive and go back to lower tiers and improve you game play, knowledge of your tank, it’s role, how to support your team, this is the big one, it’s a TEAM game, don’t holo off ignoring your team them blame them or whine about getting negative military honors.

There is too much entitlement with no regard for anyone else’s or you other 6 teammates entitlement. It’s not one way.

contribute or stay in a tier that’s to your skill level.

i am always telling members in my clan when they ask me about tier x, younare not ready, improve your damage, Improve your hit rate before it’s too late to move it, before going up to tier X, or even 8/9 I have players telling me they know how to play doing 400 average damage come on. I’m not a unicum, but after 50,000 games I have a bit of experience.

People who whine about honors usually cause they’re own negative honors look at yourself and be honest about it. Are you working with the team or against it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users