Jagdtiger help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WOT_FURY_ #1 Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:00 AM

Private

• 12635 battles
  • [DE_RP]

i just cant seem to find the way to play the jagdtiger, i mean it cant snipe, it cant brawl and it cant relocate itself. am i supposed to camp in it?

i really need help. I've watched videos online but i just don't get it. i'm doing well in the other tank types i just cant play tds.

plz help

azithro2 #2 Posted 28 August 2018 - 12:34 PM

Corporal

• 505 battles
  • [ACHT8]

Have you watched Sk8t's 2 videos? That's probably all there is to it, get the top gun and abuse the DMP, learn to angle the tank after each shot and abuse the armour.

But then again, what they never tell you is how you can get UTTERLY unlucky with certain tanks (on certain accounts), for some unknown reasons, that either WG actually knows, or even doesn't LOL

Yes, skills and the way you play a tank... that's how you do well in it. But no one will tell you why you don't ;)

NocturnZing #3 Posted 28 August 2018 - 03:11 PM

Sergeant

• 6659 battles
  • [NZ]

The Jagd is usually heavily dependent on other tanks for spotting, its stock range is pathetic. RNGesus is very fickle abt Jzgd shots, and nothing will Ever better that.

Usually best thing to do in it is to go to the corner and hope someone spots for u, in some ways its really worse than its lower counterpart the Stug.

Lord_Melchett #4 Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 34490 battles
  • [1914]

Jagdtiger is a great tank.  Hide the lower front plate, wiggle and angle between shots, and put the gun to work.  Move with the heavies.  Then go into assault mode in the mid to late game - it's a heavy, surprisingly fast tank (in a straight line) and rams very well.  Its frontal casemate armour is very good, so it is hard to deal with when steaming in.

If you get isolated by lights or mediums, you're stuffed.  But that is the case with most turretless tank destroyers.  Avoid this by moving up with your team mates and watching the minimap.

WOT_FURY_ #5 Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:36 PM

Private

• 12635 battles
  • [DE_RP]

thanks for the help ill try to implement everything u have said into my playstyle, hopefully my wr goes up

thanks again

Dangerous_when_Sober #6 Posted 03 September 2018 - 07:15 AM

Captain

• 61590 battles
  • [KR0N0]
It’s a good tank.

Tier IX games, play aggressive. Go with HTs and just let rip.

Tier X games - play it safe.

Protect lower front plate.

Gun will put holes in most tanks except Maus and E100.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users