Jump to content


Take it easy!


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:18 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

Unbridled joy and prizes every day! Light the wick, start the fireworks, and make your way to any Tier X vehicle with ease!

 

 

Full news text

 

Notice! If you couldn't get an active stage because of technical issue and got the last stage:

 

1 day of premium account is initial compensation for technical issues you've encountered. Unfortunately, performing an individual start for every player who faced this problem is impossible in terms of technical implementation. 

 

The event is up-and-running and we plan to charge compensation individually: it will be charged after the finish of the active stage of the event (we will need some time for analyzing data and charging reward) depending on your activity. So keep playing every day to get the biggest compensation possible. 

 

Individual compensation will be charged automatically so no need to appeal to Support. 
Sorry for inconveniences.



SirDrFalcon #2 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 10595 battles
  • 15
  • [UI]
  • Member since:
    01-22-2018
Hey, the "Take it easy" button is crashing on Windows 10, can't view event

                                                           It's Time to get Ace Mastery !!                                                    


hater_ind #3 Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:49 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 336 battles
  • 110
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    12-28-2016

View PostSirDrFalcon, on 22 August 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

Hey, the "Take it easy" button is crashing on Windows 10, can't view event

 

take it easy bro

Grunk #4 Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:06 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    04-30-2014

View Posthater_ind, on 22 August 2018 - 12:49 PM, said:

 

take it easy bro

 

hahahah

adi9743 #5 Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:19 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 52 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-19-2017

Even I use a Windows 10 version of WOT-Blitz. The Take it Easy button makes the game crash.

 

Please resolve this. 


Edited by adi9743, 23 August 2018 - 08:20 AM.


Jason_Yim #6 Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8880 battles
  • 169
  • [TERRI]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2016
Take it easy WG stop making money for a while

geronimonimo #7 Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 28385 battles
  • 419
  • [0_0]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2014

View PostJason_Yim, on 23 August 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

Take it easy WG stop making money for a while

 

eh... pretty sure you wouldn't be happy if you didn't get your paycheck at the end of the month despite your work... it's kinda like that


jaso162 #8 Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:33 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 16654 battles
  • 24
  • [AUS_]
  • Member since:
    08-12-2014
WG. How long do the certificates for vehicle cost reduction last? Will they disappear from Storage at the end of the event?

Edited by jaso162, 24 August 2018 - 05:33 AM.


KuroTsubaki46 #9 Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:11 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 21031 battles
  • 8
  • [LEO]
  • Member since:
    07-21-2015
When will we get the 75% discount for each tier,and is it permanent .Lastly thx  WG this helps a lot with the daily grind

Edited by KuroTsubaki46, 24 August 2018 - 07:19 AM.


RibbleStripe #10 Posted 28 August 2018 - 08:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Postjaso162, on 24 August 2018 - 05:33 AM, said:

WG. How long do the certificates for vehicle cost reduction last? Will they disappear from Storage at the end of the event?

 

They will stay after event until you use them. 

 

View PostKuroTsubaki46, on 24 August 2018 - 07:11 AM, said:

When will we get the 75% discount for each tier,and is it permanent .Lastly thx  WG this helps a lot with the daily grind

 

We'll see how these discounts work. 75% might be added in future.



wonge15 #11 Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:46 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 7151 battles
  • 7
  • [MUPTZ]
  • Member since:
    03-24-2015

It would be great if WG could make these events for the lower tiers, as when I first played this game, the GuP event was on and I had no clue how it worked. Subsequently I failed to get anything from that event. This event is really easy and fun for everyone, so i really hope WG make more events like these.

 

 

 

(btw will there be any more GuP events???)

 

View PostRibbleStripe, on 22 August 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

Unbridled joy and prizes every day! Light the wick, start the fireworks, and make your way to any Tier X vehicle with ease!

 

 

Full news text

 

 



futio23 #12 Posted 01 September 2018 - 01:35 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 11619 battles
  • 5
  • [PM8]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2015

このイベント、アジアサーバーでのプレイ中に、不具合が起きてアイテムが1個も手に入らない。しかも、私のアカウントでは8月31に日にイベント終了してしまった。この事をサポートに連絡してチケットをだしても「解決の努力をしています」の連絡だけで終わらそうとしています。運営はアイテムをユーザーに補償するべきだと思います。

 

During this event, while playing on the Asian server, a problem occurred and no items are available. Besides, in my account, the event ended on 31st August. Even if you contact support and tickets are raised, I am trying to end with just the message "We are trying to resolve". I think that administration should compensate the item to the user.

Spoiler

 


Edited by futio23, 01 September 2018 - 04:02 AM.


Emerald_Gamer442 #13 Posted 01 September 2018 - 02:19 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 6050 battles
  • 5
  • [DEL1A]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2016
Probably the best and easiest event ever in WOTB except for the GuP collection event. One of my favourite events so far, but can we please have a good Halloween event war gaming?

MaXStyler #14 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 1 battle
  • 15
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

View Postfutio23, on 01 September 2018 - 01:35 AM, said:

このイベント、アジアサーバーでのプレイ中に、不具合が起きてアイテムが1個も手に入らない。しかも、私のアカウントでは8月31に日にイベント終了してしまった。この事をサポートに連絡してチケットをだしても「解決の努力をしています」の連絡だけで終わらそうとしています。運営はアイテムをユーザーに補償するべきだと思います。

 

During this event, while playing on the Asian server, a problem occurred and no items are available. Besides, in my account, the event ended on 31st August. Even if you contact support and tickets are raised, I am trying to end with just the message "We are trying to resolve". I think that administration should compensate the item to the user.

Spoiler

 

 

Considering above-mentioned. 

 

1 day of premium account is initial compensation for technical issues you've encountered. Unfortunately, performing an individual start for every player who faced this problem is impossible in terms of technical implementation. 

 

The event is up-and-running and we plan to charge compensation individually: it will be charged after the finish of the active stage of the event (we will need some time for analyzing data and charging reward) depending on your activity. So keep playing every day to get the biggest compensation possible. 

 

Individual compensation will be charged automatically so no need to appeal to Support. 
Sorry for inconveniences.



ling65 #15 Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:17 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 51330 battles
  • 280
  • [SGP]
  • Member since:
    08-03-2014

View PostMaXStyler, on 06 September 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

 

Considering above-mentioned. 

 

1 day of premium account is initial compensation for technical issues you've encountered. Unfortunately, performing an individual start for every player who faced this problem is impossible in terms of technical implementation. 

 

The event is up-and-running and we plan to charge compensation individually: it will be charged after the finish of the active stage of the event (we will need some time for analyzing data and charging reward) depending on your activity. So keep playing every day to get the biggest compensation possible. 

 

Individual compensation will be charged automatically so no need to appeal to Support. 
Sorry for inconveniences.

 

I started on 27th and win everyday but the event just ended at 1am on the 9th thus missing the chance to win the tier X certificate. Please give me the missing last day to complete this event. Thanks!



MaXStyler #16 Posted 19 September 2018 - 02:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 1 battle
  • 15
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

Guys, 

 

Compensation for players, who couldn't finish active stage of the event due to technical issues will be charged shortly (1-2 days). 
Reminding you that compensation is individual and depends on player's activity during the event.

 

:honoring:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users