• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #1 Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:11 AM

Captain

• 18161 battles
  • [ACT-1]

Tankenstein Lore

8/5/1945

The war has ended. But my ambition hasn’t. My ambition will never die. But one problem arise. What am I hoing to do with the funds? The Wehrmacht provided me to design some heavy tanks but with the Wehrmacht disbanded, where will I get the funds from? My assistant and fellow coworkers went to the Eastern Front, never to return. I am all alone in this. This will be the last tank I’ll be designing. And hopefully complete the prototype.

12/5/1945

I packed my belongings and went out. First stop, Frankfurt. I hope professor Ferdinand is all right.

Nothing to do in Munich anyway. Hope he has some spare tank for me to tinker about. His tank always fascinate me. How I wish I had his talent.

14/5/1945

Finally arrived at Frankfurt. And by God, this place is dead! Not a single building unscathed, burned out tanks, and decaying soldiers litter the place. Can hardly think professor Ferdinand will stay here any longer.

A friend of professor Ferdinand said he moved to Minsk. But why Minsk of all places? He gave me some food and wished me luck. Apparently, he also haven’t heard professor Ferdinand for a while. I started to get worried about his safety. On towards Minsk next.

28/5/1945

After 2 weeks, I finally arrived at Minsk. Not much difference compared to Frankfurt. This city is also in ruins. Professor Ferdinand's cottage is located in the outskirt of Minsk. A sh*thole to be exact. No one lives around the area anymore. 

I enter his cottage and see that its just an average cottage you find anywhere. Minimum requirements for one person to live. I don't know why I went towards the desk drawer. I opened it to find a blueprint for the tank I've never seen before. I decided to build this masterpiece left by professor Ferdinand. 

31/10/1945

Finished building the tank. It is a beauty. No, words cannot describe it. I'm sure everyone will want to get hold of this tank, but I will make sure that only those who have the passion like professor Ferdinand will find it. 

xasxr tzhif jqcka rjxzh lcuah vnkgo rrdzx llgjh ofhag abazl ozytz qkywl igvor vyhvb zxmte oawqv edrao

END

Edited by xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, 11 September 2018 - 03:24 AM.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Haristhiodennise08 #2 Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:51 AM

Private

• 11316 battles
  • [FORTH]
Where do you get that story do you create it by yourself?

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #3 Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:53 AM

Captain

• 18161 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostHaristhiodennise08, on 17 August 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

Where do you get that story do you create it by yourself?

by myself and also check some historical battle to make it accurate as possible

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

ZIGZAGZ #4 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

Corporal

• 15277 battles
  • [KILLS]
I thought Professor Ferdinand would be the designer of the Ferdinand. Haha

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #5 Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:20 PM

Captain

• 18161 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostBANGED, on 07 September 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

I thought Professor Ferdinand would be the designer of the Ferdinand. Haha

He designed more than just Ferdinand

Also tagged with Tankenstein, lore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users