Death of world of tanks blitz?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

FireRadical #1 Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:42 PM

Sergeant

• 15790 battles
  • [ODDS]

May not likely happen but given the current rate were going at, if wargaming is not doing anything about it, u can be kissing ur investment in this game goodbye. 

Now, we barely see any mods on (definitely must have been sacked or something) global channels and now we have instances of people spamming and getting away with it. 

There was the issue of people's acc being hacked in the past and back then, wg denies the fact account could be hacked and simply blamed the person for sharing the pass to someone which they didnt. I believe now it is a bit under control.

Now the recent forum talks about match fixing and it surprise me how wargaming yet again failed to address this in world of tanks blitz.

Since update 4.6, there has been a decline in online players, russian server being the most noticeable. Ranked battle becomes a desert.

Then, theres updates that does little to improve the health of the server let alone address the sealclubbing issue with update 5.1. 

So why has this been happening? One possible explanation: possible diversion of resources from world of tanks blitz to world of tanks pc. It is very, very obvious how successful world of tanks pc has been with HD maps and new game engine so most likely given the massive upgrade given to the game more resources had to be used to maintain it. As for profits, world of tanks pc seems to be the greatest contributor to wargaming revenue so hence, probably more resources used on WoT PC than on WoTB to generate more profit and revenue. 

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

Gandalf__Greyhame #2 Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]
Relax , play as long as it there .

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #3 Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:02 PM

Corporal

• 24275 battles
  • [SGTH1]
Game isnt dying yet. IMO its earning more than ever.During summer ,player base and server population decreases and its normal ,but the numbers r lower than last few years coz of new mobile games ,aka battle royale games. But whatever I know from , after implementation of DLC ,new players who didnt bother playing the game will join coz game size will decrease and performance will slightly increase. I have also seen that WG is advertising it well in some stores as well as seminars. Numbers will surely be good enough b4 winter approaches

K4t4 #4 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:37 AM

Corporal

• 28855 battles
  • [BKK]
Did see some usual increase in number of online player during this few days.  Suddenly we have 19,000 ++ online players, usually the normal number is only 9000 at peak.  Maybe they put in bots?

__Noobieman #5 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:56 AM

Corporal

• 8484 battles
  • [AVSW]

View PostK4t4, on 11 August 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

Did see some usual increase in number of online player during this few days.  Suddenly we have 19,000 ++ online players, usually the normal number is only 9000 at peak.  Maybe they put in bots?

will there be 'noob' bots too so we feel like nothing has changed ?

Gandalf__Greyhame #6 Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]
 Started playing dumbg . The arcade mode quick games are actually quite fun . I still can't really aim and shoot and don't know where others are shooting me from . Have to fully empty the mag and hope rng lands some of them on target . But it is still fun to play .

aazim #7 Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:40 PM

Sergeant

• 20219 battles
cant wait to see this game die

FireRadical #8 Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:43 AM

Sergeant

• 15790 battles
  • [ODDS]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 13 August 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

Started playing dumbg . The arcade mode quick games are actually quite fun . I still can't really aim and shoot and don't know where others are shooting me from . Have to fully empty the mag and hope rng lands some of them on target . But it is still fun to play .

Checking Gandalf__Greyhame's account... oh wait, hes Esh lol. Nice try but we alr know who u rly are man and i hope u r also referring to ur other account Esh :)

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

Gandalf__Greyhame #9 Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:26 PM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostFireRadical, on 15 August 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

Checking Gandalf__Greyhame's account... oh wait, hes Esh lol. Nice try but we alr know who u rly are man and i hope u r also referring to ur other account Esh :)

A player ign :  Esh111 is playing that game where u run around and shoot people . He has started learning how to shoot . Got 9 kills today in one game  . Still dies in most games without knowing where he is being shot from . Needs to invest in good quality headphones .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 15 August 2018 - 01:28 PM.

NocturnZing #10 Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:52 AM

Corporal

• 4045 battles
  • [NZ]
The end is very close, WG claims improved MM if 8000 players are on. Well saw 8000 players online (blitzstars stats) and then got a battle where 6TDs were up against 7 LTs. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   FU_MM.jpg   131.21K

squaready #11 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:21 AM

Private

• 709 battles
Maybe its just menoticing, but It does seem like there are allot of players who are bots?

WICKED_WILL #12 Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:26 AM

Corporal

• 8022 battles
  • [SUGBO]
Stopped investing about 4 weeks ago I got disillusioned with the game's mechanics and just ended up collecting daily freebies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users