Fix military honour. I got false banned

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

erwin10001 #21 Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 33745 battles
  • [SEALZ]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 11 August 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

ok i just got the 155 mm gun and i am LOVING it! this gun suits my play style perfectly. i haven’t lost a game since i got it

according to blitzstars your T30 winrate yesterday was 37.50% and today its 20.69%.... so yes, to avoid 'false reporting', try to get it above 42% ASAP  :izmena:

Short__Round #22 Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:00 PM

Corporal

• 889 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View Posterwin10001, on 10 August 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

I don't understand why u think it is false reporting if someone down votes a 39% player in a tier 9 with zero damage? 

The fundamental reason for seeing this differently is how you see the intention of MH. SK8XTRM did a video on why MH is bad for Blitz and stated what is obvious but few of us consider: MH is not meant to be used to appraise the skill level of players. 

The red votes you can apply after a battle are for Inactivty (AFK and arguably just sitting in spawn and not participating), Unsporting Conduct (blocking,pushing, etc) or Provocative Communication (inappropriate messages). 

There isn’t one for bad play. It was never intended to be a measure of a player’s ability. It is intended to show whether or not they participate and if they do so with or without attempting to disadvantage their team and whether or not they send inappropriate messages.

You could argue that being a bad player disadavantages your team, as does selecting the “wrong” gun, or playing with a stock tank, or not filling a minimum number of equipment slots, provisions, consumables or even not using camo, but only if you are doing any of these things with the intent to disadvantage your team can it truly be called Unsporting Conduct. 

I have also downvoted such players but I know I am wrong to do so. It is not what MH is meant for. The system is broken. 

Edited by Short__Round, 11 August 2018 - 02:04 PM.

ZIGZAGZ #23 Posted 27 August 2018 - 12:33 AM

Corporal

• 15804 battles
  • [KILLS]

When i first started this game, i played the line that you are using. It was in my EU account. I did so badly.

1. I had little experience and depended too much on tanks rather than skills

2. I should have picked a faster line, as my strengths were in shot accuracy rather than experience in angling or taking up good positions, which i had yet to learn.

If i were you, it is never 'too late' to go back. I realised this too late. Even after i started playing again in my new Asia account after years of inactivity, I rushed to tier 10 in the Russian line to get to Obj 140. And sold every tank along the way. Resulting in me getting only 52-54% on average in my first 1k battles, which by then i alr had the 140 before 1.5k .

Afterwards, i went backwards. I dropped tiers to do credit grinds. I went to other lines, to experience as many tanks as i could. And i grew my experience from there. You do not learn how to angle or penetrate armor just by playing against enemies. Sometimes you got to try those tanks out to realise their strengths & weaknesses. Nowadays, i literally beat the * out of any tank i see, simply because i know all their strengths & weaknesses.

I know their reload time, alpha, turret speed, weak spots, strong spots. Basically, if i ever head on an enemy, i know that im either 1. coming out alive, or 2. dead with the enemy on the brink of death.

What's important is for you to gain knowledge and experience. IN A LOWER TIER. Because those are the foundations upon which everything in the higher tiers are built upon. And the reason why people downvote you in tier IX is simply because, every game there involves credits to a large extent. One loss can wipe out 20k credits of repairs in 1 game. And if you're part of the problem, people will not care about it and proceed to downvote you.

Edited by BANGED, 27 August 2018 - 12:34 AM.

Maverickdh #24 Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:26 PM

Captain

• 50457 battles
  • [BEAST]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 10 August 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

I do have skill. My low dmg as a t9 is as a result of a stock tank. I can’t pen any heavies and even most meds that I see. My low WR is a result of a shit line. All tanks in my line up to the t28 prot are trash. I find it really hard to get wins with them. I regret choosing this line but it’s too late to turn back now

Dude you are your own worst problem, you have even said it yourself, you regret rushing up this line, rushed being the operative word.

Do you understand terms like Hull Down?

Sidescraping

Map Awareness.

the biggest issue in the game right now is players like you, you are rushing into higher tiers then you don’t like the military honors you get.

yes they’re are allot of nasty mean kids in online Gamming that’s not a good thing but it’s reality, kids can hide behind a keyboard a hurl abuse, but you are also setting yourself up for that.

Take a step back, do yourself a favour, go back to your lower tier tanks and learn the game, they’re is way more to grasp than what you think, you are not as good as you think you are. 

If we look at any tank of yours by average damage not winrate, it’s poor for its tier!

this is why you are being judged as you call it harshly.

Hellcat it’s a TD you should be putting out good damage in that tank you 378 average! Poor.

Chruchill 338 poor

T25/2 457 poor 

T67 281 poor

Many of us made the mistake of pushing to the next tier too early, a good baseline is minimum of 100 games per tank imo,  minimum, ideally 2-400 if you really want to be contributing and be as good as you say you are.

Connection speeds aside that’s what you need to do, probably also need to be more of a team player if you are slow and dying too much.

The worst thing WG ever introduced was gold to research modules, if using lowest module play more conservatively but stick with the team don’t go off solo.

Fact is if you are doing basics right you will still be abused but you won’t have a negative military honour, 

The best thing you can do is go back to tiers 5/6/7 highest and work on your skills, up to you if you listen or not.

krad55 #25 Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View PostMaverickdh, on 28 August 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

Dude you are your own worst problem,

No, not in the context of this thread, where discussion has gone wrong.

Thread is not about skill, but about being falsely banned due to opinion of other players. Playing poorly is not a violation of TOS therefore legally cannot lead to ban. There is nothing in TOS stating that you will get banned if your actions are not appreciated by the team, unless there is a violation of the rules in those actions.

Obviously, WG does not stick to their own TOS and are handing out bans based on opinions not on real violations. Those who have created this, are the same drunk people who mess up everything in this game, including wrong prices in the shop, dumb development decisions, false promises etc.

erwin10001 #26 Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:48 AM

First Lieutenant

• 33745 battles
  • [SEALZ]

If you got 0 dmg because someone 1-shot you at the start of the game, usually you are not voted inactive.

However if you got 0 dmg because you are the last tank surviving in the team, and all the dead players are in spectator mode and watch you doing nothing, that is usually the time you are downvoted. You had 3-5 minutes of game time to do some damage. If you didn't do any damage despite being in the game for 3-5minutes while the rest of your team died, I think 'inactivity in battle" is a reasonable description

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users