Fix military honour. I got false banned

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

erwin10001 #21 Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 31316 battles
  • [SEALZ]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 11 August 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

ok i just got the 155 mm gun and i am LOVING it! this gun suits my play style perfectly. i haven’t lost a game since i got it

according to blitzstars your T30 winrate yesterday was 37.50% and today its 20.69%.... so yes, to avoid 'false reporting', try to get it above 42% ASAP  :izmena:

Short__Round #22 Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:00 PM

Corporal

• 486 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View Posterwin10001, on 10 August 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

I don't understand why u think it is false reporting if someone down votes a 39% player in a tier 9 with zero damage? 

The fundamental reason for seeing this differently is how you see the intention of MH. SK8XTRM did a video on why MH is bad for Blitz and stated what is obvious but few of us consider: MH is not meant to be used to appraise the skill level of players. 

The red votes you can apply after a battle are for Inactivty (AFK and arguably just sitting in spawn and not participating), Unsporting Conduct (blocking,pushing, etc) or Provocative Communication (inappropriate messages). 

There isn’t one for bad play. It was never intended to be a measure of a player’s ability. It is intended to show whether or not they participate and if they do so with or without attempting to disadvantage their team and whether or not they send inappropriate messages.

You could argue that being a bad player disadavantages your team, as does selecting the “wrong” gun, or playing with a stock tank, or not filling a minimum number of equipment slots, provisions, consumables or even not using camo, but only if you are doing any of these things with the intent to disadvantage your team can it truly be called Unsporting Conduct. 

I have also downvoted such players but I know I am wrong to do so. It is not what MH is meant for. The system is broken. 

Edited by Short__Round, 11 August 2018 - 02:04 PM.

28 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users