Fix military honour. I got false banned

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Spiderjockey4321 #1 Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:57 PM

Private

• 2045 battles
  • [DAWN_]
So a week ago I got the t30. It’s still stock. The stock t30 sucks and as a result i can’t do much each battle. This is causing me to be reported. Now I got an hour long ban from participating in battles for absolutely no reason. WG if you don’t fix this abuse and get rid of my ban you will lose a dedicated player.

Spiderjockey4321 #2 Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:05 PM

Private

• 2045 battles
  • [DAWN_]
How do I upload screenshots?

hater_ind #3 Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:31 AM

Sergeant

• 31743 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 09 August 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

use imgur or other image hosting services.

erwin10001 #4 Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:59 AM

First Lieutenant

• 31316 battles
  • [SEALZ]

You have 39% winrate.

Many people assume that those with 30%+ winrate are trolls who push and block team or simply go afk . Frankly, such trolls do exist, and mainly in the higher tiers. So when they see you doing 0 dmg and 39% winrate in a t9 tank, they perhaps wrongly assume that you are a troll as well.

So to avoid bans, perhaps you should play more lower tier matches to improve your skills and winrate, so that players do not mistake you for a troll in a high tier tank.

Spiderjockey4321 #5 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:58 AM

Private

• 2045 battles
  • [DAWN_]
I do have skill. My low dmg as a t9 is as a result of a stock tank. I can’t pen any heavies and even most meds that I see. My low WR is a result of a shit line. All tanks in my line up to the t28 prot are trash. I find it really hard to get wins with them. I regret choosing this line but it’s too late to turn back now

Lord_Melchett #6 Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 25314 battles
  • [1914]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 10 August 2018 - 04:58 AM, said:

I do have skill. My low dmg as a t9 is as a result of a stock tank. I can’t pen any heavies and even most meds that I see. My low WR is a result of a shit line. All tanks in my line up to the t28 prot are trash. I find it really hard to get wins with them. I regret choosing this line but it’s too late to turn back now

Not to be overly negative, but your statistics say otherwise.  Check out your own page on Blitzstars and have a look at the stats: https://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Spiderjockey4321

Your only tanks that aren't red or black are tanks with OP armour.  That says that you only have success when the tank bounces incoming shots by itself, and you have little success in tanks that don't.  You need the skill of avoiding being shot to play most of the tanks in blitz.

Now, on to the T30 line.  Apart from the Proto, the whole line are strong tanks.  Even the Proto is not weak, its just slow and cumbersome.  What they don't have is great overall armour, so you need to learn how to protect your tank.

The first 122mm gun on the T30 (which you earned from the T28 Proto) is better than a lot of other tier 9 guns.  It's a relatively high pen gun.  If you are having problems penning other tier 9s, it's not the gun.  You need to learn how and where to aim.

In summary, it's not the tanks, it's you.  You will be better off, and enjoy yourself more, if you take time to play at lower tiers and learn the game before moving up the tiers.  Watch you tubers like sk8xtrm, bushka and martindogger for guidance in the game basics, and also how to play specific tanks.

Best of luck - the game is worth the effort of learning how to play consistently.

Spiderjockey4321 #7 Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:50 AM

Private

• 2045 battles
  • [DAWN_]
I watch those yters. As for the other tanks WR. I rushed up this line. 90% of the time I spent playing each tank they were stock. Also it’s hard to avoid shots in slow tanks. I use cover and still get killed.

Gandalf__Greyhame #8 Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:07 AM

First Lieutenant

• 205 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 10 August 2018 - 05:50 AM, said:

I watch those yters. As for the other tanks WR. I rushed up this line. 90% of the time I spent playing each tank they were stock. Also it’s hard to avoid shots in slow tanks. I use cover and still get killed.

Ok dude , relax . For starters let me tell you that you are a prototype noob . Accept it . Its not the tank , its you . T30 stock has solid pen and can do damage if played correctly . Proto is not a tank in which you can carry games but it has a really good gun and if placed in the right situation can do a lot of damage . But for this you need to understand the game , understand team formations and likely tactics . This does not come with less than 2k battles . You can get an idea of tactics by watching videos but ultimately you have to learn yourself by playing more battles . The line you have chosen is not nub friendly . I would suggest you play tanks like KV1 a lot to understand sidescraping and angling . Play mid tier russian meds . Also till you get better at the game just follow the team . Don't be afraid to turn around and climb the hill in a slow tank . If you are in a heavy tank this does not mean you always go town or just start driving ahead in the direction in which you spawn . Look where team is going , then follow them . Remember one rule .... never be alone . Always be around a team mate . Your 30 day wr has improved to 45% from your career 39% which shows you are getting better . Stick to this game . It has a long learning curve . good luck . We are always here to help ....  not me , but others will always help .

Gandalf__Greyhame #9 Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:10 AM

First Lieutenant

• 205 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 09 August 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

Go to tinypic , upload photo there . Then click on the image button ( left of youtube button ) . Enter direct link there and press ok .

Rinskiev #10 Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:13 AM

Sergeant

• 9756 battles
  • [AUSIE]

Holy crap! I had a look to your stats...it is true. Accept it. You need to learn a lot from lower tiers. If I see you in a tier 6 and up battle doing no damage and your WR I would vote you negatively.

But hey, you have a lot of fun in front of you. Watch youtube videos on how to improve your skills: Bushka, Littlefinger and Sk8xtrm are my favourites. I watch them to improve myself (I am a noob too often too :trollface:)

Spiderjockey4321 #11 Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:46 AM

Private

• 2045 battles
  • [DAWN_]
let’s get back on topic. this post was about military honour. not wr. this is something i hate about the WoT community. you kids can’t go 5 minutes without insulting someone’s wr

Spiderjockey4321 #12 Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:50 AM

Private

• 2045 battles
  • [DAWN_]
also i am a casual player. i play for a while then leave for a while. i just got back into the game and this happens. you have to understand being insulted, false reported and banned can be very off putting. one reason why i’m not doing my best is because i’m out of practice

EH_Samarth #13 Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:57 AM

Corporal

• 18176 battles
  • [UI]
WG have already stated at tank fest that a problem exists with Military honour and that they were going to remove it for a period of time until they can amend the system 

aazim #14 Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:59 AM

Sergeant

• 19826 battles

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 10 August 2018 - 07:50 AM, said:

also i am a casual player. i play for a while then leave for a while. i just got back into the game and this happens. you have to understand being insulted, false reported and banned can be very off putting. one reason why i’m not doing my best is because i’m out of practice

Hi there. everyone hate false reporting. but in your case, that reports are results from your bad contribution in games, especially at HIGH TIER which require HIGH skill. and you said you are out of practice.

So, i super highly suggest you to play alot in LOWER TIER first to polish back your basic skills. I said 'basic skill' because your stats prove that you are basic skills are very low, no offense.

Briefly, to avoid players reporting you, stop playing at high tier immediately, play alot at lower tier ( tier 1 to 5), watch how good players play on youtube and most importantly, accept that we are noobs (everyone start with noobs) and need alot more to learn.

Edited by aazim, 10 August 2018 - 11:59 AM.

erwin10001 #15 Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• 31316 battles
  • [SEALZ]

I don't understand why u think it is false reporting if someone down votes a 39% player in a tier 9 with zero damage? 

hater_ind #16 Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:39 PM

Sergeant

• 31743 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 10 August 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

let’s get back on topic. this post was about military honour. not wr. this is something i hate about the WoT community. you kids can’t go 5 minutes without insulting someone’s wr

Golden words:great:

IMHO try to play in a platoon you can learn from platoon buddies,its the real lesson for this game not this youtube stars.

you can appeal wargaming for this ban.(use your reply file)

WR is the biggest lie here dont consider above words about yrs,few days ago one UI clan moron rage in my game chat about his WR and stats stuff(the fun fact is the person only 2 more than me and playing 96% in platoon)

P.S;If these mo rons continues to proud their WR and insults others i m going to be act like a troll and fak their useless virtual WR,i dont care about bans.

Edited by hater_ind, 10 August 2018 - 12:45 PM.

Gandalf__Greyhame #17 Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 205 battles
  • [SHLRE]

Dude are you at least going to consider the fact that you are a total nub ? People don't want to false report you on purpose . If someone loses a game , especially if it is a close one and they see in the battle result someone with 0 damage then they are going to click on their name . Then when they see very low wr they assume you are troll and downvote you . Why do you think my friend Esh , maintains a wr in 50% ? People see that and think " oh he is a good player but must have a bad game " , so they don't report him :trollface:

hater_ind #18 Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:26 PM

Sergeant

• 31743 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 10 August 2018 - 01:10 PM, said:

Dude are you at least going to consider the fact that you are a total nub ? People don't want to false report you on purpose . If someone loses a game , especially if it is a close one and they see in the battle result someone with 0 damage then they are going to click on their name . Then when they see very low wr they assume you are troll and downvote you . Why do you think my friend Esh , maintains a wr in 50% ? People see that and think " oh he is a good player but must have a bad game " , so they don't report him :trollface:

frnd esh?okay i admit it

Gandalf__Greyhame #19 Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• 205 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostSpiderjockey4321, on 10 August 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

Contact my friend Esh11 in-game for platoon . He will teach you all the basics you need to know . He is currently grinding tier 9 batchat so he can plat with your T30 .

Spiderjockey4321 #20 Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:30 AM

Private

• 2045 battles
  • [DAWN_]
ok i just got the 155 mm gun and i am LOVING it! this gun suits my play style perfectly. i haven’t lost a game since i got it

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users