Question about military honor

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

nailhood #1 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:31 AM

Private

• 113 battles
I know no one really cares about military honor but I have a question? Does it decrease overtime when you don't play for long periods? I left for a 3 week trip and have not logged in at all. When I came back and logged it, my military honor decreased from 5 to 4 stars. And then I didn't play for a week plus again, and it went from 4 to 3 stars. No one reported me as far as I know. Can someone enlighten me please? Thanks!

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 41545 battles
  • [SMRT]

View Postnailhood, on 09 August 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

I know no one really cares about military honor but I have a question? Does it decrease overtime when you don't play for long periods? I left for a 3 week trip and have not logged in at all. When I came back and logged it, my military honor decreased from 5 to 4 stars. And then I didn't play for a week plus again, and it went from 4 to 3 stars. No one reported me as far as I know. Can someone enlighten me please? Thanks!

there is a toggle on top right side of corner, which switches between MH you got overall versus MH you got within a month from the current date. 

Gandalf__Greyhame #3 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:59 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View Postnailhood, on 09 August 2018 - 05:31 AM, said:

It is possible that someone hacked into your account and played very badly or trolled/afk . It is known to happen . My friend had also stopped playing for some time and then when he came back he was shocked to find that he had been banned . Someone had hacked into his account and afk'ed . 

thaiger21 #4 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 34548 battles
  • [MMI]
All MH has a shelf life so if you dont play then your rating goes down through inaction losing you some positive scores.

nailhood #5 Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:10 AM

Private

• 113 battles

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 09 August 2018 - 05:59 AM, said:

It is possible that someone hacked into your account and played very badly or trolled/afk . It is known to happen . My friend had also stopped playing for some time and then when he came back he was shocked to find that he had been banned . Someone had hacked into his account and afk'ed . 

Wow that is scary, but no that didn't happen to me thankfully. My winrate was the same when I logged in and I checked my battle logs as well. Maybe it just decayed. 

nailhood #6 Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:11 AM

Private

• 113 battles

View Postthaiger21, on 09 August 2018 - 06:09 AM, said:

All MH has a shelf life so if you dont play then your rating goes down through inaction losing you some positive scores.

That sounds logical, although MH really means nothing lol. Thanks for the reply! 

Chaeboi #7 Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:33 PM

Corporal

• 7853 battles

Military honour stars automatically go down over time if you don’t play. To keep being “Impeccable” you would have to play regularly but since you didn’t play for considerable amounts of time, you stars reset from 5 to 4 and from 4 to 3.

Don’t worry, it doesn’t go past 3 so even you don’t play you won’t go down to “Untrustworthy Player” or something.

Chaeboi

Favourite Tanks: Leopard 1, Leopard PTA, Leopard, Tiger I, Marder II, Lowe, D.W.2, Ru-251, Stug III G, Shrieking Storm, KV-2, Comet, Sherman Firefly, M4, LTTB, T82, Dracula, T-44-100, KV-1S

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users