How to save money while spending in game without using a 3rd party fraudulent group

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Blitz_Post_1 #1 Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:23 AM

Sergeant

• 30481 battles
  • [D_G]

So all the stores that you might be buying wotb products/bundles from take a share of revenue which is usually 30% ,no matter what the store is ,that is, App store, Play Store, Windows store or Steam. But few know about Amazon store because there r only a few Amazon tablets in market  which takes only 11.5% of revenue.You do not have to buy an amazon tablet to save money though, you just need a regular android device or a pc to make it work. If you are doing it on PC, use an emulator like Bluestacks which you can download from Bluestacks website. If you have an amazon tablet then you just have to download wotb using amazon app store and get the discounts directly. But if you dont then read below.

I tried this on my own and the savings were from 12-13% on gold bundles from directly buying the products which I recommend, although it depends on region ,conversion rates and domestic taxes. My friends from EU countries noticed that the savings were 20-25% . You can also buy Amazon Gold coins(which themselves have a small discount) and use them to buy wotb products using which the savings can reach 30-35% but this comes with a caveat . Some people said that they could not use Amazon gold to buy anything from wotb. So I would recommend buying everything directly and not using Amazon Gold.

Steps are straightforward.

• Now Amazon makes things really easy here. Simply go to the following link from any Android device or pc, and follow the instructions to download and install the app store.

http://www.amazon.com\getappstore   

•  

or you can just download the apk from any internet source 

•  If you are on a google device, you may have to change a security setting to download the amazon app store as it isn't being served from the google app store. That should be quite safe and secure (it is Amazon after all), and once you have finished downloading and installing the App Store. Remember once after installing amazon app store, open it and go to its settings and update it to the latest version. Search for blitz in store under all games tab and then install Blitz from it, then you can turn back that security option on again. But it's important you know how to do this, and if you're not comfortable then don't do it.

•  

So you have installed the app store, now if you already have blitz installed on the device, you are going to need to uninstall it. You can't have two copies of it installed linked to two different app stores.

Once uninstalled (if you needed to) you can now download Blitz again from the Amazon app store. Very easy and simple to do.

After the game installs, just run it as normal, log in, and enjoy the savings....it's as simple as that. 

Thanks to Slubbo66 for giving me an insight into this.

I will try to add a few screenshots but seems forum doesnt accept Imgur links. This forum already runs on very old engine.

Join my discord server, we post news from everywhere; forums, social media, directly from Developers and more. Also open test news is the most important. Here is the link https://discord.gg/NJ396G6 . Server population crossed 2200 members just now. And we have been the greatest blitz english discord server for some time.

Forum link to original post by Stubbo66 from EU server, it is a bit fragmented as of now but if you need more details-->

http://forum.wotblit...ase-not-a-scam/

http://forum.wotblit...c-except-apple/

Edited by Uchiha_Itachi_1, 05 August 2018 - 09:10 PM.

Blitz_Post_1 #2 Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:27 AM

Sergeant

• 30481 battles
  • [D_G]
Also a warning, some people tell you that they can give you discounts . Dont believe them because normally either they are trying to phish your account details which you should not do as it is against WG rules to share account credentials. They wont help you to get back your account. Also some of those 3rd party frauds use charge backs to give you those discounts. You will get whatever you bought using them but your account will be banned by WG because of using Charge Back (which those frauds used to give you such discounts in first place). So dont believe them. I did not provide any links to any 3rd party group just because of this reason, Coz I am not a fraud. And we all know who Amazon is.

vicdela #3 Posted 25 August 2021 - 05:08 AM

Private

• 0 battles
i agree with it, but maybe more info bubble shooter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users