Tier 10 is7 is 7 best tier ten best

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Gandalf__Greyhame #21 Posted 07 August 2018 - 01:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostK4t4, on 07 August 2018 - 06:40 AM, said:

In that case, I can whole heartedly, recommend Maus to any beginner and pro, it is much better tank than IS7 and people should drive more Maus.  Also it does handle Death Star very well.  Test drive your Maus today at any Porsche Dealer near you.

Legion vs C4 .... 4 Maus not 4 IS7 . Tomas in Maus vs C4 guy in IS7 . You all know what happened . I rest my case .

FireRadical #22 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:00 AM

Sergeant

• 18255 battles
  • [OM3GA]

It has to be sadly said tht maus is the best tier X HT mainly because it is able to dominate battles the most among all the other heavies. This is mainly due to the illusion the armour profile shows to enemy tanks. For instance, if the maus is like angling at 40-45 degrees to some tanks it may still appear inpenetrable. Some cases wen it looks like the tank can be penned u end bouncing shots off it. While the cheeks are the main weakspot of the maus, professional players will know to angle and wait for an opportunity to shoot without taking hits. Furthermore, the huge hitpoints it has makes it very hard for the tank to be taken down, especially by medium tanks. IS-7 frontally will stand against mts but show ur side or rear and u are much more vulnerable than a maus. Its also worth noting the E100 can also tank like the maus but not as effectively as the maus mainly because players would simply spam prem rounds on the E100 turret. Also the top bar is a weak spot of the E100 which u dun find on the maus and the maus lower plate is smaller and harder to hit compared to E100's lower plate. 113 is another tank i personally think may equal if not outcompete the is-7. Accuracy and dpm is far better than the is-7. Yes, the is-7 has better armour but because of its pike nose on its frontal armour its harder to angle in is-7 than in 113 to bounce shots. Also if u look at blitz compare the most striking thing about 113 is how public battles data for 90 days in terms of number of battles avg kill dmg ratio etc. exceeds tht of the is-7 despite being owned by 1/7 of the number of players who own the is-7.

Hence, Maus is the best tier X HT. U guys can argue how IS-7 can sometime bounce shots or can go hulldown but even the maus can do so if done correctly. After all, if you evaluate all the heavy tanks based on the same amount of skills each user of the tank has, Maus will clearly stand out. Although you can say the 113 may stand out as well, the maus still has the upper hand.

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

Baaadmutha888 #23 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 71886 battles
  • [HTL]

View PostFireRadical, on 10 August 2018 - 11:00 AM, said:

It has to be sadly said tht maus is the best tier X HT mainly because it is able to dominate battles the most among all the other heavies. This is mainly due to the illusion the armour profile shows to enemy tanks. For instance, if the maus is like angling at 40-45 degrees to some tanks it may still appear inpenetrable. Some cases wen it looks like the tank can be penned u end bouncing shots off it. While the cheeks are the main weakspot of the maus, professional players will know to angle and wait for an opportunity to shoot without taking hits. Furthermore, the huge hitpoints it has makes it very hard for the tank to be taken down, especially by medium tanks. IS-7 frontally will stand against mts but show ur side or rear and u are much more vulnerable than a maus. Its also worth noting the E100 can also tank like the maus but not as effectively as the maus mainly because players would simply spam prem rounds on the E100 turret. Also the top bar is a weak spot of the E100 which u dun find on the maus and the maus lower plate is smaller and harder to hit compared to E100's lower plate. 113 is another tank i personally think may equal if not outcompete the is-7. Accuracy and dpm is far better than the is-7. Yes, the is-7 has better armour but because of its pike nose on its frontal armour its harder to angle in is-7 than in 113 to bounce shots. Also if u look at blitz compare the most striking thing about 113 is how public battles data for 90 days in terms of number of battles avg kill dmg ratio etc. exceeds tht of the is-7 despite being owned by 1/7 of the number of players who own the is-7.

Hence, Maus is the best tier X HT. U guys can argue how IS-7 can sometime bounce shots or can go hulldown but even the maus can do so if done correctly. After all, if you evaluate all the heavy tanks based on the same amount of skills each user of the tank has, Maus will clearly stand out. Although you can say the 113 may stand out as well, the maus still has the upper hand.

A good analysis of the Maus.

The Maus may arguably be the best HT in tier X. However, do you honestly believe it is the “best OVERALL tier X tank”?

IMHO, the “best overall tank” in tier X needs to be able to compete under all circumstances. It must be able to carry a team. It should be agile and fast enough to peekaboo and flank and/or move across entire maps in a hurry when needed. It must have enough armour and firepower & reload speed to wreck any size tank in a 1v1 brawl. The IS7 meets those “overall” needs, and thus it is the best overall X.

Edited by Baaadmutha888, 10 August 2018 - 10:15 AM.

FireRadical #24 Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:56 AM

Sergeant

• 18255 battles
  • [OM3GA]

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 10 August 2018 - 09:50 AM, said:

A good analysis of the Maus.

The Maus may arguably be the best HT in tier X. However, do you honestly believe it is the “best OVERALL tier X tank”?

IMHO, the “best overall tank” in tier X needs to be able to compete under all circumstances. It must be able to carry a team. It should be agile and fast enough to peekaboo and flank and/or move across entire maps in a hurry when needed. It must have enough armour and firepower & reload speed to wreck any size tank in a 1v1 brawl. The IS7 meets those “overall” needs, and thus it is the best overall X.

Well based on those circumstances, I wud say the 113 has the edge over is-7. While its true its armour isnt as great as the is-7 it has better brawling capabilities in terms of firepower and reload. When in close quarters, the 113 has far better dispersion values over the is-7 as well. Also, the frontal armour can be angled much like the russian medium tank although the alpha dmg is quite dismal compared to the is-7. Note that the 113 armour wen angled has a higher effective angle than the typical russian mt frontal armour wen angled. Furthermore, the 113 sports marginally better mobility than is-7 (i say marginally because of its poor hull traverse speed of 20 but then again sports better power to weight ratio and terrain resistance on all terrains compared to the is-7). Carrying capacity: pretty much the same if not better than the is-7. So for me, imo, the wz-113 is the best overall tier X tank going by the criteria you have established.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

Baaadmutha888 #25 Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 71886 battles
  • [HTL]

View PostFireRadical, on 10 August 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Well based on those circumstances, I wud say the 113 has the edge over is-7. While its true its armour isnt as great as the is-7 it has better brawling capabilities in terms of firepower and reload. When in close quarters, the 113 has far better dispersion values over the is-7 as well. Also, the frontal armour can be angled much like the russian medium tank although the alpha dmg is quite dismal compared to the is-7. Note that the 113 armour wen angled has a higher effective angle than the typical russian mt frontal armour wen angled. Furthermore, the 113 sports marginally better mobility than is-7 (i say marginally because of its poor hull traverse speed of 20 but then again sports better power to weight ratio and terrain resistance on all terrains compared to the is-7). Carrying capacity: pretty much the same if not better than the is-7. So for me, imo, the wz-113 is the best overall tier X tank going by the criteria you have established.

Honestly, I cannot remember coming across a wz113. It may be because there are so few playing it, or because they had little impact.

I dont have any chinese tanks.

The Is7 line has a number of iconic “best-in-class tanks”. Can the same be said for the WZ113 tech line? 

FireRadical #26 Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:34 AM

Sergeant

• 18255 battles
  • [OM3GA]

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 10 August 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

Honestly, I cannot remember coming across a wz113. It may be because there are so few playing it, or because they had little impact.

I dont have any chinese tanks.

The Is7 line has a number of iconic “best-in-class tanks”. Can the same be said for the WZ113 tech line? 

i have seen a few wz-113s in battle and ur right there like abt 1k-2k players owns 113 compared to the 7k of players who own is-7. But if u have read my previous post abt maus being the best over all tier X ht, i mentioned the player data for 113 being better than is-7. Yes you can say its because a lot of good players play it but ive seen a player using 113 able to dominate the battlefield more than a player of the same caliber using an is-7 ._. And yes 257mm of ap round aint gonna go into an angled 113 but can into an angled obj 140 ._. Plus the 113 turret while similar to tht of the russian mts is far more heavily armoured than the turret of the russian mts. Its tomato all over the front except for the cupola which is harder to hit tho (about the same size as the cupola of t-62a cupola) But have to agree the wz-113 does not have any tanks worth being called best in class in other tiers apart from the 113 itself.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

Baaadmutha888 #27 Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:51 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 71886 battles
  • [HTL]

View PostFireRadical, on 10 August 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

i have seen a few wz-113s in battle and ur right there like abt 1k-2k players owns 113 compared to the 7k of players who own is-7. But if u have read my previous post abt maus being the best over all tier X ht, i mentioned the player data for 113 being better than is-7. Yes you can say its because a lot of good players play it but ive seen a player using 113 able to dominate the battlefield more than a player of the same caliber using an is-7 ._. And yes 257mm of ap round aint gonna go into an angled 113 but can into an angled obj 140 ._. Plus the 113 turret while similar to tht of the russian mts is far more heavily armoured than the turret of the russian mts. Its tomato all over the front except for the cupola which is harder to hit tho (about the same size as the cupola of t-62a cupola) But have to agree the wz-113 does not have any tanks worth being called best in class in other tiers apart from the 113 itself.

You made a good case for the wz 113. 

i would love to tryout the wz113 if someone here can gift me some gold to skip the grind?

Thanks in advance ;)

FireRadical #28 Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:06 PM

Sergeant

• 18255 battles
  • [OM3GA]

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 10 August 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

You made a good case for the wz 113. 

i would love to tryout the wz113 if someone here can gift me some gold to skip the grind?

Thanks in advance ;)

ahaha can only say gd luck with the grind tho after i said abt this imma expect some nerfs inbound lol

From your average mate,

FireRadical

Baaadmutha888 #29 Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 71886 battles
  • [HTL]

View PostFireRadical, on 10 August 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

ahaha can only say gd luck with the grind tho after i said abt this imma expect some nerfs inbound lol

indeed. Nerfing coming in 3,2,1...

Gandalf__Greyhame #30 Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
Din't noobka say something about 113 getting nerfed soon ? Or was he talking about some other tank ? 

usercow #31 Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:43 AM

Corporal

• 18611 battles
  • [HERD]
The tier 8 wz110 just got nerfed drastically.  Is that what you are thinking of?

Irule2016 #32 Posted 27 September 2018 - 08:00 AM

Private

• 2859 battles
  • [PORT]
I think its how u see it. If you r looking for breakthrough heavy and u hv ally support maus but as a solo tank i prefer is7s

Baaadmutha888 #33 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 71886 battles
  • [HTL]

View PostIrule2016, on 27 September 2018 - 03:00 PM, said:

I think its how u see it. If you r looking for breakthrough heavy and u hv ally support maus but as a solo tank i prefer is7s

ally support? That is sadly an almost extinct phenomenon on blitz.

perhaps the WG bots can be programmed to platoon/support?

SirDrFalcon #34 Posted 02 February 2019 - 02:59 PM

Corporal

• 17057 battles
  • [UI]

I would say it is about IS-4, E50M / T62A / Obj140 and Obj268.

For me, IS-4 is my best tier 10 because its armor is more reliable on blocking shots even when side-scraping.

Also you don't have to worry about APCRs or HEATs while poking at front line with hull-down.

E50M got the best armor on MT and Obj 268 got the best gun on TD.

It's Time to get Ace Mastery !!                                                    

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #35 Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:07 PM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
Best tank at any tier will be Russian because WG sit around drink Vodka and laugh at anyone not playing Russian tanks.

Unless you can play then you can overcome the Russian bias because you have skill.

Baaadmutha888 #36 Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 71886 battles
  • [HTL]

View PostYOLO_Munky, on 03 February 2019 - 05:07 AM, said:

Best tank at any tier will be Russian because WG sit around drink Vodka and laugh at anyone not playing Russian tanks.

Unless you can play then you can overcome the Russian bias because you have skill.

well said.

is6

is8

is7

best “all around” tier 7-10 tanks imho.

there does seem to be more balance among the nations in tiers 4-7

Baaadmutha888 #37 Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 71886 battles
  • [HTL]

View PostSirDrFalcon, on 02 February 2019 - 09:59 PM, said:

I would say it is about IS-4, E50M / T62A / Obj140 and Obj268.

For me, IS-4 is my best tier 10 because its armor is more reliable on blocking shots even when side-scraping.

Also you don't have to worry about APCRs or HEATs while poking at front line with hull-down.

E50M got the best armor on MT and Obj 268 got the best gun on TD.

is4 is a good tank, but do you find it a little too slow traverse and reloading vs is7?

CaptWombat #38 Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36374 battles
  • [BOGAN]

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 05 August 2018 - 05:36 PM, said:

However, i have not enountered any other tank that i cannot dismantlle using my IS7. Maybe, like so many tanks, it all depends on the driver skills?

I guess that is why you are a Super Unicum! I nearly forgot that you are one until I looked at your avatar again.......

Gentleman Tanker.

anonym_raatTVkdSCjH #39 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostTheCapt, on 05 February 2019 - 07:20 AM, said:

I guess that is why you are a Super Unicum! I nearly forgot that you are one until I looked at your avatar again.......

No disrespect to you @Baaadmutha888 and not that it really matters but his WN8 is 2,058 which is Dark Blue if I have the right person. Mine is 2,346 but 30 day is terrible at 1,882. Maybe he just likes the memory of being purple unicorn.

I sadly remember having 60% WR now just 59.73.   :(

Thats all irrelevant to the to the topic anyway. I will note he does not have a high platoon rate which highlights purple or not he is a more than competent player.

My other point here is this is why I hate Blitzstars.

Edited by YOLO_Munky, 04 February 2019 - 10:25 PM.

BossArdnutz #40 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 18948 battles
  • [DERPU]
The forum avatar comes from his account on the EU server.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users