Jump to content


How to get high tie tanks without grind ?


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

InvisibleShadow #21 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:16 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 11069 battles
  • 747
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 01 August 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

 

If you can think of starting your channel then why can't I ?

Hmm...maybe because you have a long history of being a bot user, a serial AFK and troller?


%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Gandalf__Greyhame #22 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:44 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 01 August 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

Hmm...maybe because you have a long history of being a bot user, a serial AFK and troller?

 

So what ? I don't afk or troll every game . Sometimes I play properly .

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


InvisibleShadow #23 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:53 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 11069 battles
  • 747
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 01 August 2018 - 02:44 PM, said:

 

So what ? I don't afk or troll every game . Sometimes I play properly .

O...sometimes. Congrats Esh, Achievement Unlocked!

 

You have 81k battles total and I have 10k and yet I play btr than you. I wonder how many tens of thousands of games you have spent afking/trollling 

 


Edited by InvisibleShadow, 01 August 2018 - 02:54 PM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Gandalf__Greyhame #24 Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:17 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 01 August 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

O...sometimes. Congrats Esh, Achievement Unlocked!

 

You have 81k battles total and I have 10k and yet I play btr than you. I wonder how many tens of thousands of games you have spent afking/trollling 

 

 

Only 2% difference in wr despite Esh having " internet problems " in 5-6 k games on his main account . 1.5% career platoon rate compared to 24% platoon rate . Anyway I don't want to argue further about this . Esh has never claimed that he is an awesome player . He has always said that he is an average player at best . Sometimes he has good games and sometimes he makes total noob mistakes . Good luck to you .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 01 August 2018 - 05:23 PM.

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


XF1_Razer #25 Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:14 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14266 battles
  • 219
  • [DARTH]
  • Member since:
    03-17-2017

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 31 July 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

I like to play high tier tanks but the grind takes a lot of time . Also I don't want to spend credits on equipment because I sell the tank immediately after I get next tier tank . I also don't play with premium rounds , camo and don't use consumables to save credits .So grind gets even more boring because I play with bad tank . Then sometimes I don't play properly because I get very bored . I am doing some other work . I just press battle button and continue with my work . After a few minutes I just move tank forward and die because I don't want to get banned . About 20 % games I do this because grinding xp is very boring . How can I get higher tier tanks without the grind ? Is there any way of doing this ? If I directly get fully buffed tier  9 and 10 tank then I will play properly and also I will not get bored .

 

A two year old child probably has a higher IQ than you. Useless troll get off forums [edited]

 

your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer 



Princ_Juckslasher #26 Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16439 battles
  • 115
  • [PRINC]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2016

I can see it already on youtube "going afk to grind xp....18+" bewbs in the thumbnail. Lol if you want anychance of being successful in this game A. you are going to have to get better B. No more trolling, Afking or botting. C. Be funny and I think you succeed in that part because you are an absolute joke.


Wishlist: Oceania Server

100 variants of the T-34-85


Gandalf__Greyhame #27 Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:26 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostJuckslasherZ, on 02 August 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

I can see it already on youtube "going afk to grind xp....18+" bewbs in the thumbnail. Lol if you want anychance of being successful in this game A. you are going to have to get better B. No more trolling, Afking or botting. C. Be funny and I think you succeed in that part because you are an absolute joke.

 

Kindly check military honor of Esh11 account . It is clear evidence that he does not afk .

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


InvisibleShadow #28 Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:01 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 11069 battles
  • 747
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 02 August 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

 

Kindly check military honor of Esh11 account . It is clear evidence that he does not afk .

Oh please. Military Honour was introduced only after you decreased your trolling/AFK activities. And many old-time players know you were a serial AFK/troller, however you tried to better your stats over the past few months, some tank stats you have forgotten to correct. For example, your Nashorn? You played over 300 battles on it and yet your average damage in it is only equivalent to your Nashorn firing a single shot, with a 33% WR. The same suspicious activity can be seen on several other tanks via BlitzStars. You have doctored your stats quite a bit over the past few months, but you’ve missed out quite a few, so try harder before you try to convince ppl. You can’t permanently erase your past.


%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

InvisibleShadow #29 Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:34 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 11069 battles
  • 747
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

Oh and one more thing. It’s a known fact among old-time forumers/players that you have had multiple accounts, and several of them have been banned by WG. You admitted this yourself on several occasions. This means that you have been ruining many battles for others on multiple accounts using bots, being AFK, trolling and so on.

 

Also, you mentioned recently that you are coming to a total of 81k battles. This is despite the fact that you only have about 30k+ battles on your Esh11 account. This means that you have allegedly ruined almost fifty thousand battles in total on multiple accounts, by trolling, being a serial AFK and botting. This does not count the few hundred you ruined on your just-for-show Esh11 account. 

 

Exposed.

 


Edited by InvisibleShadow, 02 August 2018 - 02:35 PM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Ronnel_999 #30 Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23488 battles
  • 238
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2017
You mean to say that you already have played 81k and never helped/ gave back/ bought anything from the store? 
 I don't like to sound rude but that's like going to a convenience store or to a department store 8.1k times and freely using their free wifi, free AC, and free toilet without buying anything. 
It's obvious that you also love the game just like most of us but don't you think that it's proper to at least be thankful for being able to play the game totally free of payment. 

I know several people who play totally free, but they never go AFK unless there is a power failure, wifi issues, a phone call, or something very important turned up because for them, they have respect for their teammates and they equally like them to also have a great battle experience so they try to do their best to be in every battle without hanycapping their team. And if you don't like the long hard grind to get to tier X (which we all did...), then I suggest that you buy a premium top tier tank to atleast give something back to the hard working people behind the game. It's a win-win situation, you get to play your fancy high tier prem tank and you'll feel proud of yourself knowing that you have given something back. 

Edited by Ronnel_999, 02 August 2018 - 03:31 PM.


Gandalf__Greyhame #31 Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:14 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 02 August 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

Oh please. Military Honour was introduced only after you decreased your trolling/AFK activities. And many old-time players know you were a serial AFK/troller, however you tried to better your stats over the past few months, some tank stats you have forgotten to correct. For example, your Nashorn? You played over 300 battles on it and yet your average damage in it is only equivalent to your Nashorn firing a single shot, with a 33% WR. The same suspicious activity can be seen on several other tanks via BlitzStars. You have doctored your stats quite a bit over the past few months, but you’ve missed out quite a few, so try harder before you try to convince ppl. You can’t permanently erase your past.

Nashorn is one of the worst tanks in the game . Not my fault . I tried my best but not possible to carry noob teams while playing such a bad tank .


                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


Dangerous_when_Sober #32 Posted 03 August 2018 - 04:20 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 63680 battles
  • 1,478
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 02 August 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

Nashorn is one of the worst tanks in the game . Not my fault . I tried my best but not possible to carry noob teams while playing such a bad tank .

 

Nashorn is a fine tank. I suck in TDs and run close to 60% wr.



Gandalf__Greyhame #33 Posted 03 August 2018 - 05:38 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostNeb10k, on 03 August 2018 - 04:20 AM, said:

 

Nashorn is a fine tank. I suck in TDs and run close to 60% wr.

 

You are obviously pro player . I am total noob . So I die quickly and so I have less win rate . 

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


Dangerous_when_Sober #34 Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:41 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 63680 battles
  • 1,478
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 03 August 2018 - 05:38 AM, said:

 

You are obviously pro player . I am total noob . So I die quickly and so I have less win rate . 

 

So it is you not the nashorn?



Gandalf__Greyhame #35 Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:17 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostNeb10k, on 03 August 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

 

So it is you not the nashorn?

 

Both factors . Worst tank combined with noob player produces bad win rate .

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


Diamond114 #36 Posted 03 August 2018 - 04:37 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16516 battles
  • 2,238
  • [408]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 03 August 2018 - 02:14 AM, said:

Nashorn is one of the worst tanks in the game . Not my fault . I tried my best but not possible to carry noob teams while playing such a bad tank .

 

Bunch of hoo-haws, teammate`s capability aside. It may be a high skill cap tank like the SP I C, but it is far from the worst TD.
You can`t ever take front line roles with this glass cannon like you do with the Death Star


"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

 

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

 

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF


Gandalf__Greyhame #37 Posted 03 August 2018 - 04:53 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
I am playing tier 9 bat chat now . Win rate might be low because it is very difficult tank to play .Don't report me . I am trying to do my best  to help team . I go forward to spot and I get deleted by camping td :(

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


Hyousetsu_Ouka #38 Posted 04 August 2018 - 01:05 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 30375 battles
  • 2,994
  • [ACT-1]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 04 August 2018 - 12:53 AM, said:

I am playing tier 9 bat chat now . Win rate might be low because it is very difficult tank to play .Don't report me . I am trying to do my best  to help team . I go forward to spot and I get deleted by camping td :(

 

a good tank wasted by a completely idiotic kid.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

 

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

 

 


FireRadical #39 Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:19 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 21203 battles
  • 165
  • [R0SE]
  • Member since:
    10-06-2014

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 01 August 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

I have found out a way . I am going to start my youtube channel . Then I will get contributor account and I can play any tank I want .

 

ehehehe... i believe u cant get a contributor account now. If u wanted to u shud have done so two years ago...

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical


Gandalf__Greyhame #40 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:34 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 970
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostFireRadical, on 04 August 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

 

ehehehe... i believe u cant get a contributor account now. If u wanted to u shud have done so two years ago...

 

Actually i have realized that I only play a few tanks . Most of my tanks I have sold off coz i find them boring . I only like playing amx elc , 183 , maus and now batchat . Tier 8 amx was quite bad . Tier 9 batchat is quite fun to play . After I get tier 10 batchat I don't think I am interested in any new tanks of the current tech trees . So until they introduce any new tank lines I won't be grinding any other lines . Batchat is the only tank I will be grinding for now . 

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users