How to get high tie tanks without grind ?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Gandalf__Greyhame #1 Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
I like to play high tier tanks but the grind takes a lot of time . Also I don't want to spend credits on equipment because I sell the tank immediately after I get next tier tank . I also don't play with premium rounds , camo and don't use consumables to save credits .So grind gets even more boring because I play with bad tank . Then sometimes I don't play properly because I get very bored . I am doing some other work . I just press battle button and continue with my work . After a few minutes I just move tank forward and die because I don't want to get banned . About 20 % games I do this because grinding xp is very boring . How can I get higher tier tanks without the grind ? Is there any way of doing this ? If I directly get fully buffed tier  9 and 10 tank then I will play properly and also I will not get bored .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 31 July 2018 - 01:27 PM.

InvisibleShadow #2 Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:44 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11063 battles
  • [408]

You can use bots to grind your tanks, like you did before. I don’t understand why this would be an issue for you. 

I just realised you just admitted you still serial AFK around LMAOOO

Edited by InvisibleShadow, 31 July 2018 - 01:48 PM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Gandalf__Greyhame #3 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 31 July 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

You can use bots to grind your tanks, like you did before. I don’t understand why this would be an issue for you. 

I just realised you just admitted you still serial AFK around LMAOOO

No it is a problem . More now coz of replay system . I don't want account to get banned . So I want to know of some new method .

InvisibleShadow #4 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11063 battles
  • [408]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 31 July 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

No it is a problem . More now coz of replay system . I don't want account to get banned . So I want to know of some new method .

Easy. Take out your wallet and buy loads of gold and convert them to xp and your dreams will be fulfilled. Do it. I want to see you look back a few years from now and think, “Why did I spent hundreds of dollars to troll people in a small part of cyberspace?”

You’ve already spent a lot of money on WG. Pls waste more. Thanks and love u 

Jumper919029291 #5 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 5192 battles
There is no way to go up the tiers except for grinding them. Sure, you can spend gold to convert free experience, but you need to earn them by grinding either premium or elite vehicles. Also, I recommend you fit out your vehicles with equipment(level 1, or maybe even 2), provisions, and consumables once you reach about tier VII. Going to battle without them may save credits in the short run , but from tier VII and on, the grinds get considerally longer. It's not like you buy a vehicle and reach the next tier and sell it right away. You spend weeks, if not months(if you are an inactive player like me) getting to a higher tier. Fitting out your vehicles will enable you to perform better and it will motivate you to keep on going until you reach the next tier. Trust me, I have gone through this and I realized it myself through personal experience. Do not attempt to save credits by not fitting out your vehicles. 

Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!

Gandalf__Greyhame #6 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 31 July 2018 - 02:25 PM, said:

Easy. Take out your wallet and buy loads of gold and convert them to xp and your dreams will be fulfilled. Do it. I want to see you look back a few years from now and think, “Why did I spent hundreds of dollars to troll people in a small part of cyberspace?”

You’ve already spent a lot of money on WG. Pls waste more. Thanks and love u 

WG has not earned a single penny directly from my pocket ( Maybe that's why they ban my accounts while other bigger offenders who spend real money are freely trolling ) . All premium vehicles across all my accounts have been earned though events or containers .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 31 July 2018 - 02:50 PM.

jl2015 #7 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 32329 battles
  • [FUZE]

You cannot play properly even if you get fully equip tier9 or 10 right now, because you didn't learn the knowledge and skill. Competitive top tier player will slaughter you every game. The only thing you can do is trolling your team over and over again. 

Edited by jl2015, 31 July 2018 - 02:53 PM.

Gandalf__Greyhame #8 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostJumper919029291, on 31 July 2018 - 02:47 PM, said:

There is no way to go up the tiers except for grinding them. Sure, you can spend gold to convert free experience, but you need to earn them by grinding either premium or elite vehicles. Also, I recommend you fit out your vehicles with equipment(level 1, or maybe even 2), provisions, and consumables once you reach about tier VII. Going to battle without them may save credits in the short run , but from tier VII and on, the grinds get considerally longer. It's not like you buy a vehicle and reach the next tier and sell it right away. You spend weeks, if not months(if you are an inactive player like me) getting to a higher tier. Fitting out your vehicles will enable you to perform better and it will motivate you to keep on going until you reach the next tier. Trust me, I have gone through this and I realized it myself through personal experience. Do not attempt to save credits by not fitting out your vehicles. 

No I don't want to grind . I want some short cut . I want to directly get tier 9 and 10 . 

Gandalf__Greyhame #9 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View Postjl2015, on 31 July 2018 - 02:51 PM, said:

You cannot play properly even if you get fully equip tier9 or 10 right now, because you didn't learn the knowledge and skill. Competitive top tier player will slaughter you every game. The only thing you can do is trolling your team over and over again. 

I don't claim to be as skilled as a superunicum but I know how to play properly when I want to . It is just that I am bored with grinding lower and mid tier tanks .

Jumper919029291 #10 Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 5192 battles

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 31 July 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

No I don't want to grind . I want some short cut . I want to directly get tier 9 and 10 . 

Well, there is no way to get to tiers IX and X directly. Except for one thing, Wargaming just released PREMIUM tier IX and X vehicles in the shop. They cost over 100US$, but if you really want to get to those tiers directly, that's the only way. However, they aren't outstandingly good. Keep this in mind before making your purchase.

Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!

Ronnel_999 #11 Posted 31 July 2018 - 04:17 PM

Sergeant

• 22956 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 31 July 2018 - 02:49 PM, said:

WG has not earned a single penny directly from my pocket ( Maybe that's why they ban my accounts while other bigger offenders who spend real money are freely trolling ) . All premium vehicles across all my accounts have been earned though events or containers .

I think it's just fair to spend some $$$ to a game we like playing. Yes the game is free to play but there are people with responsibilities and families who made the game possible and I think it's just right to give something back.
It is like getting a free ride by stepping on the rear bumper of a bus or truck and hanging the rest of the way. You got your free ride but the bus/ truck still used fuel, tires were used, brake pads were used and your weight still added to the load of the engine. What I'm trying to say is in life, "we should also give" and not "only take"...

To be honest, I'm very pissed with the new 5.1 update but because I play the game, I'll buy something again when I see something I like. Life is give and take and it's not just take and take and take some more...

Gandalf__Greyhame #12 Posted 31 July 2018 - 04:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
Why don't they make the game a paid one ? You can pay a one time fee to buy the game and then all vehicles are unlocked for you . You can play any tank you want . Credits , xp , premium tanks will not be an issue . Everyone will be on the same level playing field . Right now those who can pay gold to convert free xp have an advantage over those who have to grind stock tanks . If I had to pay an amount to buy the game and then I got access to all the tanks then I would willingly pay . There would also be no reason to afk or use bots to grind tanks .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 31 July 2018 - 05:00 PM.

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #13 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:02 AM

Captain

• 24284 battles
  • [K1NG]
Arrogant Esh never learns.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Gandalf__Greyhame #14 Posted 01 August 2018 - 06:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 01 August 2018 - 02:02 AM, said:

Arrogant Esh never learns.

Esh is not arrogant . he doesn't pay money so his accounts get banned . There so many others who afk and troll but nothing happens coz they buy premium tanks .

BlinxTheShadowWolf #15 Posted 01 August 2018 - 07:21 AM

Sergeant

• 14687 battles
  • [TRFS]
I hate to sound so abrupt and rude but what you are doing with clicking a battle and moving forward a little bit then going afk is perma ban worthy please stop doing that as you and your kind who do that ruin our game.

Wishlist: Oceania Server

100 variants of the T-34-85

BlinxTheShadowWolf #16 Posted 01 August 2018 - 07:27 AM

Sergeant

• 14687 battles
  • [TRFS]
We all have to go through the grind its not just you. I have played 9k battles and have only 1 tier 10 tank and almost a second one. We all have to grind to get what we want there is no free way for getting to the top pal, First of all you keep getting banned because of you reason being grinding through in activeness and that sort of thing deserves a permanent ban as you can ruin the match for many players and ruin the fun for others as well. Learn to play or don't play at all.

Wishlist: Oceania Server

100 variants of the T-34-85

Rebirth_39 #17 Posted 01 August 2018 - 07:37 AM

Sergeant

• 34935 battles
  • [CATS]

Being afk on purpose over periods of time deserves their account to be banned. Just because you don’t want to grind for exp doesn’t mean you should make others suffer losses because YOU don’t want to grind. What you should do is just play when 2X exp comes and then play until you win before stopping.

So please stop afking, and play when you do want to play

Gandalf__Greyhame #18 Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:10 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
I have found out a way . I am going to start my youtube channel . Then I will get contributor account and I can play any tank I want .

InvisibleShadow #19 Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 11063 battles
  • [408]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 01 August 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

I have found out a way . I am going to start my youtube channel . Then I will get contributor account and I can play any tank I want .

*chokes*

Gandalf__Greyhame #20 Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 01 August 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

*chokes*

If you can think of starting your channel then why can't I ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users