BANNING PLAYERS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

Dangerous_when_Sober #81 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:02 PM

Captain

• 61653 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View PostAmbulant, on 27 September 2018 - 12:00 AM, said:

Definitely come to the conclusion that Wargaming doesn't care about players going

AFK. Every

Single day since I last posted,

He has been playing. I used my

Every downvote, until I ran out.

Never have I seen such non-action.

Yesterday was no exception. His battle number grows.

Everyday I am tempted to rant but I held back till now.

Yet the only consolation I have is that

Even Wasaabi seems to have gone AFK from the forum.

If I replied with -Nyi would anyone understand?

The_Gaffer #82 Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:21 AM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostAmbulant, on 27 September 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

What are you drinking Esh? I'll like to have some too. I'm definitely a different person from The Real Gandalf. I don't think he's got that much free time to make the combined games played amongst the guys you mentioned. Not by bot or afk methods, that is.

I can't see Esh's posts - all his personas (that I know of) are in my ignore list so they are hidden - but I can tell from the context that he again thinks any account that doesn't agree with him is one of mine. :D

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Ambulant #83 Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 53510 battles
  • [FLAME]

View PostThe_Gaffer, on 28 September 2018 - 02:21 AM, said:

I can't see Esh's posts - all his personas (that I know of) are in my ignore list so they are hidden - but I can tell from the context that he again thinks any account that doesn't agree with him is one of mine. :D

That's brilliant! Now let me click a few buttons and do likewise.

erwin10001 #84 Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:24 AM

First Lieutenant

• 41414 battles
  • [NETS]

I already posted that there is a user whose created an account to go afk and his username says it all. Reverses into corner of map. 

The_Gaffer #85 Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:35 AM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostNeb10k, on 28 September 2018 - 09:02 AM, said:

If I replied with -Nyi would anyone understand?

Nice. 

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Ambulant #86 Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:56 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 53510 battles
  • [FLAME]

View Posterwin10001, on 28 September 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

I already posted that there is a user whose created an account to go afk and his username says it all. Reverses into corner of map.

This guy is vicious. I was in a tier 2 game, and there he was at fort despair pushing a Chi-Ni into a corner with his pz ii. I was on opposing team and killed both, but it just felt so wrong to have this in game. And he is nasty, when I PMed him later.

Dangerous_when_Sober #87 Posted 28 September 2018 - 05:34 AM

Captain

• 61653 battles
  • [KR0N0]
-Nyi is pox on this game. But only one of a core group. I can’t help thinking that it’s just a few people with too much time.

HermesSG #88 Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:39 AM

Private

• 103442 battles
  • [PATR]

The future of this franchise looks bleak.

Most frustrating of it all is that all these could so easily have been prevented. 

Edited by HermesSG, 28 September 2018 - 07:46 AM.

HermesSG #89 Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:40 AM

Private

• 103442 battles
  • [PATR]

View PostAmbulant, on 27 September 2018 - 08:00 AM, said:

Even Wasaabi seems to have gone AFK from the forum.

Probably. 

Gandalf__Greyhame #90 Posted 28 September 2018 - 05:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostHermesSG, on 28 September 2018 - 07:40 AM, said:

Probably. 

We all must report him :izmena:

JellyMcBean13 #91 Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:52 PM

Corporal

• 6723 battles

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 28 September 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

We all must report him :izmena:

It's useless. My ticket to report afker was closed without any valid reason.

JellyMcBean13 #92 Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:57 PM

Corporal

• 6723 battles

View PostAmbulant, on 28 September 2018 - 03:56 AM, said:

This guy is vicious. I was in a tier 2 game, and there he was at fort despair pushing a Chi-Ni into a corner with his pz ii. I was on opposing team and killed both, but it just felt so wrong to have this in game. And he is nasty, when I PMed him later.

I don't understand why this guy and those afkers keep wasting time to stay in this game. They can just delete game. They may be handicapped in real life.

doutei_magic #93 Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:43 AM

Corporal

• 69 battles
  • [HBC]

I think it is not wrong to say Wasaabi went AFK on us. 

If not, hey have u looked at the forums on the other servers?

Especially NA? Whole forum filled with screens replays and YouTube links.

Apparently PRAMO is rigging battles there. And it seems that half the mods there are from PRAMO.

I actually think you owe those here that called out cheats an apology for those bans!

Anyway, rating season is over but have yet to receive our rewards especially the camo. Anyone else?

Any mod or admin here that could shed some light? Highly doubt so. Trying my luck. 

Edited by doutei_magic, 25 October 2018 - 11:01 AM.

KittykattKat #94 Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:17 AM

Corporal

• 33226 battles
  • [LEFOW]

View PostTinDingo, on 24 August 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

About a month ago I received a really bad personal message; It was the kind of things kids should not be subjected to so I took a screenshot and sent it in.

As this was the fist time I had done this I didn't expect anything to happen.

About week later I got a message stating that appropriate action had been taken against the player.

Looks like tickets are the way to go if you want something done.

Appropriate action - 2 weeks chat ban.... useless. Take it from someone who has had more chat bans than I can recall :D Funnily enough I’m way more relaxed during chat bans...... I’m sure there’s a lesson here somewhere LoL

LooneySapper #95 Posted 31 October 2018 - 07:56 AM

Corporal

• 10200 battles
  • [FOIL]
"Appropriate action" = nothing done and we don't care so go away

__GetFunked__ #96 Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:41 PM

Sergeant

• 6485 battles
  • [GNG]

View PostBigBen22, on 04 September 2018 - 10:14 AM, said:

what can the community do as actions when the game devs themselves directly or indirectly encourage AFK and trolling? we can stop more spending, but im not sure that is making a dent to them bcos if it did they would take action. If we share blacklists, we can definitely know who the trolls on our team are, but that doesn't change the game result. Raising tickets was an option, but devs make it more difficult to raise a ticket than to troll, so they get away almost all the time. Any other ways we can get devs focussed attention?

And this guy speaks about troll players? Just had a battle where my team won, he played badly and then he attacks me with all kinds of insults about how im a [Removed], have no life, am a cheat etc etc. 

I have reported him to support, to his clan lead and this is what I had to put up with:

[Removed]

Text and images removed due to containing highly inappropriate / offensive chat.

~Elite911.

Elite911 #97 Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:34 AM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 137 battles
  • [B2DV]

View Post__GetFunked__, on 17 May 2019 - 05:11 AM, said:

And this guy speaks about troll players? Just had a battle where my team won, he played badly and then he attacks me with all kinds of insults about how im a [Removed], have no life, am a cheat etc etc. 

I have reported him to support, to his clan lead and this is what I had to put up with:

[Removed]

Text and images removed due to containing highly inappropriate / offensive chat.

~Elite911.

Just letting you know the post you replied to was posted in September, 2018, and the last post on this topic was made in October, 2018. As such, the topic will be locked.

In regards to what you have done about the person who insulted you in the PM, you did the right thing. You gathered the evidence, went to support. Telling the clan leader can also be a good thing, which you have done, as I know there are clan leaders out there who want to know about things like this so they can act on it themselves, by things such as removing the player in the clan. The player represents their clan in the way they act, they wear the tags, so if they're insulting people like that can put a bad rep on the clan into making other players think the clan is full of people like that and won't want to join.

Another thing you should have done is just put the player on the blacklist. If you do not like doing that, just ignore them completely and don't even open the chat if you know they're going to be insulting you. By replying back you're making them know that you are seeing chat, so you're giving fuel to a fire, and they will dish out more insults to try and make you feel less of a person than who you really are.

Unfortunately, there will always be insults in games. People do it to make themselves feel better, it's kind of a recovery process for them. They have a bad match so their instinct is to blame someone for it. Instead of providing tips, etc, they use insults. Insults won't make a player better, providing constructive feedback could help a player into thinking what they could try differently and improve on.

Old topic. Thread locked.

~Elite911.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users