Jump to content


BANNING PLAYERS


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

Perennial_Noob_Kill_Me #21 Posted 23 August 2018 - 12:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2661 battles
  • 34
  • [WAPN]
  • Member since:
    04-23-2018
WG encourages trolling/AFK'ing in game, thinking it will force good players to spend gold to carry team and win

Gandalf__Greyhame #22 Posted 23 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 969
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostBANGED, on 04 August 2018 - 06:49 AM, said:

I did my own experiment.

In my EU account, i gained 121 negative reports of unsporting conduct. ZERO ban. Its useless.

 

And in my Asia account today, i ran a quick one last night and today morning, From 6 provocative comms report on my honour since the last ban, i've gained another 4 more in the last 24 hours, to make 10.

And i got CHAT BANNED for 3 days. 

 

See. Only provocative comms is met with action. No punishment for Unsporting Conduct, and i daresay Inactivity.

 

 

How many games did you afk/troll to get 121 negative votes ? :popcorn:


                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


Gandalf__Greyhame #23 Posted 23 August 2018 - 02:33 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 969
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
I am still ready to volunteer with an afk experiment to see how many games it takes to get banned . I am willing to take the bullet in interest of the greater community good :great:

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


TinDingo #24 Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27243 battles
  • 230
  • [OVR50]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

About a month ago I received a really bad personal message; It was the kind of things kids should not be subjected to so I took a screenshot and sent it in.

As this was the fist time I had done this I didn't expect anything to happen.

About week later I got a message stating that appropriate action had been taken against the player.

Looks like tickets are the way to go if you want something done.


Every system is perfectly designed to produce exactly the results that it produces


doutei_magic #25 Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 69 battles
  • 45
  • [HBC]
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016

View PostTinDingo, on 24 August 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

About a month ago I received a really bad personal message; It was the kind of things kids should not be subjected to so I took a screenshot and sent it in.

As this was the fist time I had done this I didn't expect anything to happen.

About week later I got a message stating that appropriate action had been taken against the player.

Looks like tickets are the way to go if you want something done.

 

Sorry I don't agree. If you look at the other thread, "Nub Clan is rigged", we have all sent tickets to that guy over the years. In fact I sent one on 9 or 10 Aug, assured it was taken care of, Got spammed again 2 days later, reported it again, got spammed again. And that guy was caught cheating too. Sorry to burst your bubble, WG, as far as this team is concerned, is not bothered. When was the last time u saw a mod or staff interact freely here? 

Baaadmutha888 #26 Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

Chat bans are silly and ruin the game experience.

 

Players can/should mute game chat and PMs if they are easily offended.

 

Without a doubt,  chat bans should NEVER include the fixed team message buttons. 



ZIGZAGZ #27 Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23659 battles
  • 237
  • [KILLS]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2017

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 23 August 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

How many games did you afk/troll to get 121 negative votes ? :popcorn:

 

I did not afk or troll, well at least not the vast majority of it. It was accumulated through a wide array of games, playing for 1-2 months I believe, when i was living in London. That time, i was using a Mac laptop to play, using its touchpad. Remember very clearly. I accumulated more than 100 Unsporting conduct downvotes just by telling people and clanmates to downvote me. And a good 30-40% should have come from me choosing to solo in most games too, and telling them to shut up. The real noobs always hate a player who flanks. Don't get the herd mentality.

 

By the way, I just got Muted again a few days ago HAHA! It literally takes less than 5 reports of Provocative Communication to be chat banned. You do not need to send in a ticket, i repeat.

 


Edited by BANGED, 24 August 2018 - 02:56 PM.


Gandalf__Greyhame #28 Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:23 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 969
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostBANGED, on 24 August 2018 - 02:51 PM, said:

 

I did not afk or troll, well at least not the vast majority of it. It was accumulated through a wide array of games, playing for 1-2 months I believe, when i was living in London. That time, i was using a Mac laptop to play, using its touchpad. Remember very clearly. I accumulated more than 100 Unsporting conduct downvotes just by telling people and clanmates to downvote me. And a good 30-40% should have come from me choosing to solo in most games too, and telling them to shut up. The real noobs always hate a player who flanks. Don't get the herd mentality.

 

By the way, I just got Muted again a few days ago HAHA! It literally takes less than 5 reports of Provocative Communication to be chat banned. You do not need to send in a ticket, i repeat.

 

 

Someone posted MH of some player with 3.5K neg votes including 2600 inactivity in battle complaints . Your 100 don't even make a blip on WG's radar .

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   


ZIGZAGZ #29 Posted 26 August 2018 - 02:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23659 battles
  • 237
  • [KILLS]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2017

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 26 August 2018 - 12:23 AM, said:

 

Someone posted MH of some player with 3.5K neg votes including 2600 inactivity in battle complaints . Your 100 don't even make a blip on WG's radar .

 

What about the screenshots of those i posted here with 400+? 

Thats my whole point.

Look at this, i get muted every time i get 5 provocative communication reports. Each time, it is 3 days long.

Ive been muted more than 5 times in the last 2 months. 

Do you see the same level of attention or system-management and bias to inactive or unsporting conduct? No.

And thats been my whole point if you re-read the first post.



ZIGZAGZ #30 Posted 02 September 2018 - 08:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23659 battles
  • 237
  • [KILLS]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2017

PATHETIC

[Content removed]

 

Naming and shaming.  Content removed, user already warned.

 

~Wasaabi



Maverickdh #31 Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:57 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 58018 battles
  • 1,619
  • [BEAST]
  • Member since:
    12-16-2014

Well my old mate who got some sort of warning last week WG won’t tell me is back and guess what, he’s back up to his tricks again at tier X.

 

So I have raised yet another ticket at this idiott who likes to wreck everyone’s games at tier X

 

if I get banned for naming him so be it, this is unacceptable and frankly the policy sux.

 

this was the response and he ticket was closed for the last time, I sent in multiple screenshots of this guy games of AfKs and his history and it’s ladted less than a week.

Nearly 3000 games in a ObJect 140 and he’s at 27% and carried every game for that 27%

 

 

CLOSED

Dear Commander,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

First and foremost we do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this matter may have caused. Don't worry, we're here to help you out.

With the information you have provided us, we have performed an investigation and taken the appropriate actions in accordance with our procedures. Due to our privacy policy, we are unable to inform you as to what actions have been taken against the player(s) in question. However, we assure you that violations of the game rules are met with appropriate sanctions. To see what actions we commonly take for various offenses, please see our World of Tanks Game Rules(http://forum.wotblit...itz-game-rules/) regarding Rules Violations.

We encourage you to visit and get involved in the Forum (http://forum.wotblitz.asia/) if you'd like to converse with other players and get news directly from our community team. ]

 

i am so sick of players like this.  @ i I posted his name earlier in this thread.

 

 

 

[Content removed]

 

Naming and shaming. Content removed, user already warned.

 

~Wasaabi

Dear Commander,
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
First and foremost we do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this matter may have caused. Don't worry, w


Ambulant #32 Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:44 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 53293 battles
  • 263
  • [FLAME]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2015

That's good guys. Keep up the good work naming these miscreants.  I approve. Perhaps a little bit of a clue about the psychology of such trolls.[Content removed]. Pretty original and tasteful. Really. Of course it's always better than impersonation...

 

Naming and shaming. Content removed, user warned.

 

~Wasaabi



Freelancer_Tesla #33 Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:45 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20809 battles
  • 204
  • [MAS]
  • Member since:
    10-19-2015

View PostMaverickdh, on 03 September 2018 - 06:57 AM, said:

With the information you have provided us, we have performed an investigation and taken the appropriate actions in accordance with our procedures.

 

Hey, they changed this line; mine was "We took appropriate measures according to our game rules and punishment instructions."

Everything else is similar.


Frequents higher tiers, because I hate tractors armed with high-caliber rifles.

Plays a mix of well, everything.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

- General George S. Patton


doutei_magic #34 Posted 03 September 2018 - 10:54 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 69 battles
  • 45
  • [HBC]
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016

same thing.

 

https://imgur.com/a/DTu8J4M

 

[Content removed]

 

Insults to WG Staff. Content removed, user sanctioned.

 

~Wasaabi



Maverickdh #35 Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:53 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 58018 battles
  • 1,619
  • [BEAST]
  • Member since:
    12-16-2014

[Content removed]

 

I have reported it to WG and re reported alone on as well. This is becoming common in high tiers with these kids, it seems like saying first on YouTube it’s become a thing, I’m sick of it esp at tier X, it’s hard enough and you lose allot of credits that we don’t need this silly behaviour at this level or any level, they are not providing any value to WG, don’t spend money, I don’t get it, why can’t WG follow there own policy and delete these people. And also block there IPs.

 

1013 inactivities. One thousand and thirteen. 

 

[Content removed]

 

Naming and shaming.  Content removed, user warned.

 

~Wasaabi



K4t4 #36 Posted 04 September 2018 - 05:27 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 31070 battles
  • 59
  • [BKK]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostMaverickdh, on 02 September 2018 - 10:57 PM, said:

To see what actions we commonly take for various offenses, please see our World of Tanks Game Rules(http://forum.wotblit...itz-game-rules/) regarding Rules Violations.

 

 

This is kind of off topic.  I don't think many of you took the time to read their policy, but i assure you it very entertaining if you come from democratic country.  I know that WG came from Minsk, Belarus. However, who every wrote the policy must be ex NKVD (НКВД).

 

3.Game, Game Chat and Channels

·mentioning or promoting any game that is not provided by Wargaming (except and to the extent that this directly relates to a discussion about military history);  ([some other game not worth mentioning] so much better than World of Tank) bite me

·discussing opportunities and methods of damaging the Game, associated resources, Wargaming or players; 

·insulting Wargaming or its representatives, discussing their actions directly or indirectly;  (Does this in regular bases with every stupid update and OP buff)

 

4.Inappropriate Conduct (my favorite)

·use different game controllers and input devices in the Game (mouse, keyboard as well upload the Game on PC through emulator program, etc.) except for official gamepads for mobile platforms and other similar ones of the PS 3 / 4  type;

 

Frankly they don't care.  Rule has been broken regularly, afk and troll run free.

Perhaps need a blacklist forum and post their name for trolls.  I do have a long list of troll.  Since WG can't deal with troll, perhaps community should take the matter to it's own hand.



BigBen22 #37 Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:14 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2230 battles
  • 8
  • [BLOKE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2018

View PostK4t4, on 04 September 2018 - 05:27 AM, said:

 

This is kind of off topic.  I don't think many of you took the time to read their policy, but i assure you it very entertaining if you come from democratic country.  I know that WG came from Minsk, Belarus. However, who every wrote the policy must be ex NKVD (НКВД).

 

3.Game, Game Chat and Channels

·mentioning or promoting any game that is not provided by Wargaming (except and to the extent that this directly relates to a discussion about military history);  ([some other game not worth mentioning] so much better than World of Tank) bite me

·discussing opportunities and methods of damaging the Game, associated resources, Wargaming or players; 

·insulting Wargaming or its representatives, discussing their actions directly or indirectly;  (Does this in regular bases with every stupid update and OP buff)

 

4.Inappropriate Conduct (my favorite)

·use different game controllers and input devices in the Game (mouse, keyboard as well upload the Game on PC through emulator program, etc.) except for official gamepads for mobile platforms and other similar ones of the PS 3 / 4  type;

 

Frankly they don't care.  Rule has been broken regularly, afk and troll run free.

Perhaps need a blacklist forum and post their name for trolls.  I do have a long list of troll.  Since WG can't deal with troll, perhaps community should take the matter to it's own hand.

 

what can the community do as actions when the game devs themselves directly or indirectly encourage AFK and trolling? we can stop more spending, but im not sure that is making a dent to them bcos if it did they would take action. If we share blacklists, we can definitely know who the trolls on our team are, but that doesn't change the game result. Raising tickets was an option, but devs make it more difficult to raise a ticket than to troll, so they get away almost all the time. Any other ways we can get devs focussed attention?

Maverickdh #38 Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:14 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 58018 battles
  • 1,619
  • [BEAST]
  • Member since:
    12-16-2014

View PostK4t4, on 04 September 2018 - 05:27 PM, said:

 

This is kind of off topic.  I don't think many of you took the time to read their policy, but i assure you it very entertaining if you come from democratic country.  I know that WG came from Minsk, Belarus. However, who every wrote the policy must be ex NKVD (НКВД).

 

3.Game, Game Chat and Channels

·mentioning or promoting any game that is not provided by Wargaming (except and to the extent that this directly relates to a discussion about military history);  ([some other game not worth mentioning] so much better than World of Tank) bite me

·discussing opportunities and methods of damaging the Game, associated resources, Wargaming or players; 

·insulting Wargaming or its representatives, discussing their actions directly or indirectly;  (Does this in regular bases with every stupid update and OP buff)

 

4.Inappropriate Conduct (my favorite)

·use different game controllers and input devices in the Game (mouse, keyboard as well upload the Game on PC through emulator program, etc.) except for official gamepads for mobile platforms and other similar ones of the PS 3 / 4  type;

 

Frankly they don't care.  Rule has been broken regularly, afk and troll run free.

Perhaps need a blacklist forum and post their name for trolls.  I do have a long list of troll.  Since WG can't deal with troll, perhaps community should take the matter to it's own hand.

 

Well I agreep,  especially your last sentence, both my tickets have been closed  with no further notification so like issues with the server they don’t care, except when it hurts them in the pocket so that’s all I can do, no more money spent on game until satisfactory outcomes, unfortunately noobs still spend money everytime they release a new tank which is every other day now as they are getting desperate.

 

One good thing to note, in our country the government is looking into online game purchase from minors and how these purchases are being made, so WG and other companies like them, the Wild West days are numbered, these kids will soon find the terms and conditions of using a credit card and now it is used will be enforced in western countries atleast about time frankly. Sooner the better.

 

Having worked in the payment industry I can’t  tell for a fact many terms and conditions of credit cards by the actual card owner by there knowledge or not is not an excuse, you dont own said card either the credit card issuer does and your bank is liable, you are liable and anyone associated with the card is liable. It’s a responsibility to have one. So it will be interesting to see how that develops.

 

 


Edited by Maverickdh, 04 September 2018 - 09:17 PM.


ZIGZAGZ #39 Posted 12 September 2018 - 03:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23659 battles
  • 237
  • [KILLS]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2017

[Content removed]

 

Discussion of moderator decisions. Content removed, user warned.

 

~Wasaabi



Gandalf__Greyhame #40 Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:24 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 969
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
Yeh I was searching for that thread coz I had also posted a screenshot there a few hours ago . Anyway it seems mods woke up . I also got a warning for calling someone a ( the thing with which you make mashed potatoes ) :ohmy:

                                                            

 

                          

                 

   





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users