Shock! Horror! Sometimes our teams dont suck

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Lord_Melchett #1 Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 33553 battles
  • [1914]

So my internet connection is rubbish at the moment.  I played six games last night before I gave it away.  3 of those battles were playable, with moderate rubber banding and 1-2 second lag periods.  The other 3 battles I was battle-ineffective:  2 complete freezes, and one with rolling 10-20 second freezes (i.e flying or burrowing tanks, no control).

We won every battle.  Why can't I get teams like that all the time?

Cugologist #2 Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:31 AM

Sergeant

• 27030 battles
  • [DERPU]

Must have offered up the correct sacrifice to RNGesus recently? 

That said, last night was pretty good out there for me. Only got one nasty message from someone because I had the audacity to kill them with a surprise "full flank" maneuver. One poke and prod to "TD move!" in the (incorrect?) assumption that my waffle wasn't helping the team very much (4K damage in a battle is no help to the team, right?), a few upvotes and what seemed like 10 wins to every loss.

Might be back to SNAFU tonight though. Thinking of putting some time on the IS8 which somehow always ends up as bottom tier...

__Noobieman #3 Posted 26 July 2018 - 05:38 AM

Sergeant

• 14779 battles
  • [AVSW]

View PostLord_Melchett, on 26 July 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

You have used up six months of Blitz luck in one night, naughty boy ;)

2OLD2CARE #4 Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:04 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 130501 battles
  • [FOTB]
Sssshhhh - everyone will want it!!!

Gandalf__Greyhame #5 Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostLord_Melchett, on 26 July 2018 - 02:01 AM, said:

So my internet connection is rubbish at the moment.  I played six games last night before I gave it away.  3 of those battles were playable, with moderate rubber banding and 1-2 second lag periods.  The other 3 battles I was battle-ineffective:  2 complete freezes, and one with rolling 10-20 second freezes (i.e flying or burrowing tanks, no control).

Clear evidence that MM is rigged . When WG wants you to win , then you will win even while AFK . If WG doesn't want you to win then you will lose even if you get 7 kills:izmena:

InvisibleShadow #6 Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11040 battles
  • [408]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 26 July 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

Clear evidence that MM is rigged . When WG wants you to win , then you will win even while AFK . If WG doesn't want you to win then you will lose even if you get 7 kills:izmena:

[edited] I just remembered you’re Esh11, that AT 15 thing u posted in “best overall tier 8 tank” rung a bell in my head

Say bye to your 408 tag the leader’s my best friend irl I’m accessing his account ASAP and kicking you

Fking Gandalf impersonator 

You can go back to your troll clan [HCL] I’m sure they’ll accept you

Edited by InvisibleShadow, 26 July 2018 - 03:10 PM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Baaadmutha888 #7 Posted 27 July 2018 - 04:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 71784 battles
  • [HTL]

Its is odd that one could be afk for five games straight and likely win one or two of those games anyway.

Whereas it is also too possible to be the top damage player on your team 5 games in a row, yet lose all 5 games in a row.

Ambulant #8 Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 50643 battles
  • [FLAME]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 26 July 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

[edited] I just remembered you’re Esh11, that AT 15 thing u posted in “best overall tier 8 tank” rung a bell in my head

Say bye to your 408 tag the leader’s my best friend irl I’m accessing his account ASAP and kicking you

Lol. Loving this. I can't stand Esh11. I've just been ignoring this troll because I didn't want to feed him. But great that he's clanless now. I still downvote the HCL players to this day.

Gandalf__Greyhame #9 Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 26 July 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

Esh told me to inform you ...... Clan 408 is a dead inactive clan . No requirement for joining clan . No need to apply . Anyone can walk in and out of that clan . Pin drop silence in clan chat . So he left the clan on his own . 

InvisibleShadow #10 Posted 27 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

First Lieutenant

• 11040 battles
  • [408]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 27 July 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

Esh told me to inform you ...... Clan 408 is a dead inactive clan . No requirement for joining clan . No need to apply . Anyone can walk in and out of that clan . Pin drop silence in clan chat . So he left the clan on his own . 

Yeah, very little ppl in that clan still play. Me and my friend plan to rebuild it end of this year. And drop the act. Most old-time forumers know you’re Esh. And you leaving doesn’t change the fact that you probably had some advantages from the Tier X clan supply.

For forumers who who don’t know, Gandalf__Greyhame’s main account is Esh11. He used to (and still might be) a serial AFK and troller. Yup, he was one of those guys purposely AFKing around and trolling his teammates. I heard he even used bots to grind tanks. When he first went on this forum, many called him out for it. Eventually, he setup this new account to impersonate the original forumer Gandalf, who was a well-respected Aussie in this forum and a highly experienced player. He now uses this account to post troll stuff and be an [edited]on this forum sometimes. Fortunately, his true identity was exposed pretty quick. He impersonated the original Gandalf who only had one underscore between Gandalf Greyhame, and tried to use this account to spoil the original Gandalf’s reputation. The original Gandalf’s name is now The_Gaffer.

Remember, this kind of person deserves no respect. So show him none. 

Edited by InvisibleShadow, 27 July 2018 - 11:21 AM.

Gandalf__Greyhame #11 Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 27 July 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

Yeah, very little ppl in that clan still play. Me and my friend plan to rebuild it end of this year. And drop the act. Most old-time forumers know you’re Esh. And you leaving doesn’t change the fact that you probably had some advantages from the Tier X clan supply.

For forumers who who don’t know, Gandalf__Greyhame’s main account is Esh11. He used to (and still might be) a serial AFK and troller. Yup, he was one of those guys purposely AFKing around and trolling his teammates. I heard he even used bots to grind tanks. When he first went on this forum, many called him out for it. Eventually, he setup this new account to impersonate the original forumer Gandalf, who was a well-respected Aussie in this forum and a highly experienced player. He now uses this account to post troll stuff and be an [edited]on this forum sometimes. Fortunately, his true identity was exposed pretty quick. He impersonated the original Gandalf who only had one underscore between Gandalf Greyhame, and tried to use this account to spoil the original Gandalf’s reputation. The original Gandalf’s name is now The_Gaffer.

People can't get into HCL . Both HCL clans are full . 408 is a public ..... okay i'll say public park . Anyone can walk in and walk out as they desire .

InvisibleShadow #12 Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:51 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11040 battles
  • [408]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 27 July 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

People can't get into HCL . Both HCL clans are full . 408 is a public ..... okay i'll say public park . Anyone can walk in and walk out as they desire .

Lol trying to avoid facts

Everyone who reads what I wrote above will now know you are nothing but a pathetic troll 

Edited by InvisibleShadow, 27 July 2018 - 01:51 PM.

Short__Round #13 Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:28 PM

Corporal

• 1590 battles
  • [SHIRE]
I set my account to ignore posts by Esh11/Esh111/Gandalf__Greyhame in my first few days on the forum. Odd that this forum has no moderators. 

Ozzy_Eddie #14 Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:23 PM

Private

• 10 battles
  • [TIER5]

View PostShort__Round, on 29 July 2018 - 01:28 AM, said:

I set my account to ignore posts by Esh11/Esh111/Gandalf__Greyhame in my first few days on the forum. Odd that this forum has no moderators. 

Yeah, mate, you and at least 20 other forum members. It’s getting close to hellbanning. 

Gandalf__Greyhame #15 Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostOzzy_Eddie, on 30 July 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

Yeah, mate, you and at least 20 other forum members. It’s getting close to hellbanning. 

All of these are fake accounts made by Gaffer .

Gandalf__Greyhame #16 Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostShort__Round, on 28 July 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

I think all accounts in shite clan are accounts made by gaffer .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 30 July 2018 - 02:35 PM.

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #17 Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:42 PM

Captain

• 22610 battles
  • [ACT-1]
ignore Esh. He is a lonely kid who wants attention by being a troller and now, a semi serious forumer.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

WombatMcWombatFace #18 Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 33767 battles
  • [BOGAN]
As Ricky Bobby would say - "I'm on fire!"

Gentleman Tanker.

FireRadical #19 Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:25 PM

Sergeant

• 17262 battles
i quit the game for 6 months... come back already got so many good games... I guess its the side effect of less online players since im seeing more average and above average players in my battles nowadays (i.e. more noobs quitting the game)

Good luck on the battlefield! May RNGesus be with you.

From your average mate,

FireRadical

__Noobieman #20 Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:54 AM

Sergeant

• 14779 battles
  • [AVSW]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 27 July 2018 - 09:20 PM, said:

100% agree with above

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users