Jump to content


Newcomers should probably not be in a rush to get to Tier 10 tanks.

Tier ten

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Baaadmutha888 #1 Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:50 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

Just some friendly advice for the Newcomer tank comanders,

 

It is natural to want to try to get to the highest “elite” TIER TEN tank gameplay as  quickly as possible. That’s  how i felt when i first started playing  this game.

 

However, after allot of blood sweat and tears,  you will probably eventually find that you can have just as much fun and challenge in lower tiers, and lower tiers are cheap to play and they consume less credits.

 

IMHO, it is best for newcomers to master their tanks and gameplay in tier 1-6 before straying into expensive 7-10 tanks.

 

Here is a good and not so uncommon example of why TIER 10 gameplay is not as fun or as interesting as you may imagine...

https://youtu.be/kVfkzTAyliY

 

 



2OLD2CARE #2 Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:57 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 131195 battles
  • 381
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016
Tier 10 is where credit ammo only pens 30% of time if you are lucky!!!

Baaadmutha888 #3 Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:34 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 25 July 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

Tier 10 is where credit ammo only pens 30% of time if you are lucky!!!

 

Yes. Very hard to earn credits in tiers 9/10 unless your tank wins and is undamaged and using premium account.

 

i have also seen too many players with less than 500games playing tens. They usually have no idea what they are doing and end up woth zero damage and causing the team to lose.



XF1_Razer #4 Posted 26 July 2018 - 05:18 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13000 battles
  • 216
  • [DARTH]
  • Member since:
    03-17-2017

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 25 July 2018 - 07:50 AM, said:

Just some friendly advice for the Newcomer tank comanders,

 

It is natural to want to try to get to the highest “elite” TIER TEN tank gameplay as  quickly as possible. That’s  how i felt when i first started playing  this game.

 

However, after allot of blood sweat and tears,  you will probably eventually find that you can have just as much fun and challenge in lower tiers, and lower tiers are cheap to play and they consume less credits.

 

IMHO, it is best for newcomers to master their tanks and gameplay in tier 1-6 before straying into expensive 7-10 tanks.

 

Here is a good and not so uncommon example of why TIER 10 gameplay is not as fun or as interesting as you may imagine...

https://youtu.be/kVfkzTAyliY

 

 

 

You’re so kind! I would have said it like this: Hey low tier peasants with 30% winrates. Get the bloody hell out of high tier matches cause you’re shit and nobody appreciates you. You make everyone lose and watching you is more cancerous than [edited] itself.

 

your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer 



Baaadmutha888 #5 Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:03 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View PostXF1_Razer, on 26 July 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

 

You’re so kind! I would have said it like this: Hey low tier peasants with 30% winrates. Get the bloody hell out of high tier matches cause you’re shit and nobody appreciates you. You make everyone lose and watching you is more cancerous than [edited] itself.

 

your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer 

 Hahah!

 

With a 30% WR In tier 10 they will also go bankrupt fairly quickly.



XF1_Razer #6 Posted 27 July 2018 - 11:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13000 battles
  • 216
  • [DARTH]
  • Member since:
    03-17-2017

View PostBaaadmutha888, on 26 July 2018 - 06:03 AM, said:

 Hahah!

 

With a 30% WR In tier 10 they will also go bankrupt fairly quickly.

 

Unless it’s premium...

Ronnel_999 #7 Posted 28 July 2018 - 12:21 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22940 battles
  • 238
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2017
30%, that's why I go bankrupt in tier 10 :(

But why do I also go bankrupt in tiers 2,3 and 4??? I'm not spamming that much pramo I guess... Sometimes I lose 60,000 silver in one game in tier 3 :(
 

__ForGlory__ #8 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:08 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3304 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018

View PostRonnel_999, on 28 July 2018 - 12:21 AM, said:

30%, that's why I go bankrupt in tier 10 :(

But why do I also go bankrupt in tiers 2,3 and 4??? I'm not spamming that much pramo I guess... Sometimes I lose 60,000 silver in one game in tier 3 :(
 

 

That is a huge amount to lose in tier 3.

 

How many prammo do you load up on average?

Do you regularly use adrenaline and speed boost a lot each battle?

Do you fill up your tank with ammo completely? 

 

 

 



Ronnel_999 #9 Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:26 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22940 battles
  • 238
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2017

View Post__ForGlory__, on 28 July 2018 - 07:08 AM, said:

 

That is a huge amount to lose in tier 3.

 

How many prammo do you load up on average?

Do you regularly use adrenaline and speed boost a lot each battle?

Do you fill up your tank with ammo completely? 

 

 

 


Usually, I don't lose that much credit but it's not rare for me to lose credits even on lower tiers.

I do use full provisions and consumables every time but with the minus 60,000 credits per game, that is with my Pz2J which I really have to spam gold like a madman because that thing is so anemic.

 



FM_Monty #10 Posted 21 September 2018 - 02:16 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 21 battles
  • 1
  • [CARDS]
  • Member since:
    09-20-2018
This Blitz business is a tad simpler than the PC version. No need to rush to higher tiers, lads. There's plenty of sport to be had in the lower tiers. 

Perennial_Noob_Kill_Me #11 Posted 21 September 2018 - 01:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2663 battles
  • 34
  • [WAPN]
  • Member since:
    04-23-2018
totally, learn from the sealclubbers before u move up tiers, you might hate them for killing you, but remember copying their tactics might get u to win the next game.

Baaadmutha888 #12 Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View PostFM_Monty, on 21 September 2018 - 09:16 AM, said:

This Blitz business is a tad simpler than the PC version. No need to rush to higher tiers, lads. There's plenty of sport to be had in the lower tiers. 

 

agreed.

 

IMHO tier 6 is the sweetspot. Usually very competitive and fast games compared to 9/10.



Baaadmutha888 #13 Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:43 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 71868 battles
  • 275
  • [HTL]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2014

View PostPerennial_Noob_Kill_Me, on 21 September 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

totally, learn from the sealclubbers before u move up tiers, you might hate them for killing you, but remember copying their tactics might get u to win the next game.

 

 Ecactly.

 

noob or average wr players should be watching games finish if they get killed early. Lots to learn by observing.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users