Jump to content


Ascent Tournaments


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

RexyComandante #1 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:32 PM

    Corporal

  • eSports
  • 0 battles
  • 57
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017

Ascent Tournaments

 

link to news


Ascent Tournaments are held in the game client from September 5th to September 29th. The best clans according to tournaments points will put into leaderboard and hold place into the one of Echelons.

 

  • The highest echelon - 1-8 positions in the leaderboard.
  • Middle echelon - 9-24 positions in the leaderboard.
  • Lower echelon - 25-64 positions in the leaderboard.

 

Championships for the each echelon will be held in the game client from October 5th to October 7th. All clans are receiving Tickets according to position in the leaderboard. 1 team from each clan will be able to participate in appropriate Echelon Championship.

 

!!! Top Echelon Championship will be held using the touch control mode. !!!

General requirements

 

Tiers of vehicle: IX-X

Registration period: Registration opens 2 days before the tournament and closes an one hour before the tournament.

Dates of holding: 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 29th of September.

Battle starts: 19:00 (UTC +8).

Control mode: mixed.

Maximum quantity of teams: 64

Quantity of players in a team: 7 players of main cast, 2 reserve players.

Battle duration: 7 minutes

Battle mode: "Supremacy"

Interval between battles: 2 minutes

  • In the case when the minimum quantity of participants of team (5 players) aren't come, team will get the technical defeat.
  • Special room for a match will be created automatically 5 minutes before the first battle. Check invitation in the "Notifications" tab.
  • Team participants are fixed during the tournament. 

 

Stages of tournament, system of holding and battles format

 

► Main stage

System of holding — Double Elimination: 64 teams are splitted into 8 teams for a group. Seeding in the each group is carried out according to principle Strongest - Weakest. Battle format — Bo3. All battles are held during one day.

 

Schedule of matches and maps

Exact time of starting matches will appear in the game client after the finish of seeding process. All maps are played in "Supremacy" mode. Several maps are set for the each round. Teams change their respawns after the first battle, map switches after the second battle.

 

Double elimination, Bo3

Upper bracket

  • Round 1 — 19:00 (UTC +8).
  • Round 2 — 19:30 (UTC +8).
  • Round 3 — 20:00 (UTC +8).

Lower bracket

  • Round 1 — 19:30 (UTC +8).
  • Round 2 — 20:00 (UTC +8).
  • Round 3 — 20:30 (UTC +8).
  • Round 4 — 21:00 (UTC +8).

Grand final:

  • 21:30 (UTC +8).

 

The following pool of maps are available for the each Ascent Tournaments:

 

Desert Sands, Mayan Ruins, Fort Despair, Canyon, Oasis Palms, Winter Malinovka, Castilla, Yamato Harbor, Port Bay, Canal, Himmelsdorf, Vineyards, Naval Frontier, Dynasty's Pearl, Faust.

 

Prize fund

 

In the case that several teams from one clan participate in the tournament, leaderboard points are accrued for the best result of clan.

 

1st place in each group — 10 500 000 credits, 15 750 Twister Coins and 5 000 cups for team.

2nd place in each group — 8 400 000 credits, 10 500 Twister Coins and 3 500 cups for team.

3rd place in each group — 5 600 000 credits, 5 250 Twister Coins and 2 200 cups for team.

4th place in each group — 2 800 000 credits, 2 625 Twister Coins and 1 350 cups for team.

5th-6th places in each group — 525 cups for team.

7th-8th places in each group — 194 cups for team.


Edited by Knopka_Asia, 16 August 2018 - 08:34 AM.


Uchiha_Itachi_1 #2 Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23767 battles
  • 69
  • [SGTH1]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2017
I still have gold and silver tournament tickets from last twister? When will u compensate for them? I am posting this reply in 3 tournament threads so that someone notices.

RexyComandante #3 Posted 03 September 2018 - 10:12 AM

    Corporal

  • eSports
  • 0 battles
  • 57
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017

View PostUchiha_Itachi_1, on 03 September 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

I still have gold and silver tournament tickets from last twister? When will u compensate for them? I am posting this reply in 3 tournament threads so that someone notices.

 

​I've answered you in another thread.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #4 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:25 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17705 battles
  • 2,884
  • [ACT-1]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013
Cant cjange members for the team in between right? Just want to confirm

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

 

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

 

 


Knopka_Asia #5 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    08-07-2017

Dear players!

 

We faced an issue with cups received by clans are not displaying in the leaderboard.

We will fix this issue at the nearest days.



Knopka_Asia #6 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    08-07-2017

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 05 September 2018 - 11:25 AM, said:

Cant cjange members for the team in between right? Just want to confirm

 

Right, can't. But if you've invited a reserve players to the team you can attract them to participate between battles in the matches.


K1NG_Zeus #7 Posted 06 September 2018 - 03:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 34616 battles
  • 22
  • [K1NG]
  • Member since:
    08-24-2015

View PostKnopka_Asia, on 06 September 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

 

Right, can't. But if you've invited a reserve players to the team you can attract them to participate between battles in the matches.

Can you clarify this in more detail? Thanks



Knopka_Asia #8 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    08-07-2017

View PostK1NG_Zeus, on 06 September 2018 - 06:39 AM, said:

Can you clarify this in more detail? Thanks

 

When you registerting the team you can register it with 7 players or with 9, when 2 players will be a reserve. Those players may not participate in the tournament but if you need to change someone during the tournament you can attract player(s) from the reserve.

Please make attention that rewards are distributing only between those players whoch had been participating in the the fact battles.



K1NG_Zeus #9 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 34616 battles
  • 22
  • [K1NG]
  • Member since:
    08-24-2015

View PostKnopka_Asia, on 06 September 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

 

When you registerting the team you can register it with 7 players or with 9, when 2 players will be a reserve. Those players may not participate in the tournament but if you need to change someone during the tournament you can attract player(s) from the reserve.

Please make attention that rewards are distributing only between those players whoch had been participating in the the fact battles.

I see. A quick question though, let's say one of the players joined my clan for ascent and then left the clan to join another clan but will return to my clan in time for the next ascent tournament, will anything happen to the cups he has won? I.e. will the cup count stay under my clan or will it follow the player?



RexyComandante #10 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:39 AM

    Corporal

  • eSports
  • 0 battles
  • 57
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017

View PostK1NG_Zeus, on 06 September 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

I see. A quick question though, let's say one of the players joined my clan for ascent and then left the clan to join another clan but will return to my clan in time for the next ascent tournament, will anything happen to the cups he has won? I.e. will the cup count stay under my clan or will it follow the player?

 

Cups accrue for clan which player represented at the moment of accruing. But cups can be accrued a little bit later after the finish of tournament. 

K1NG_Zeus #11 Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 34616 battles
  • 22
  • [K1NG]
  • Member since:
    08-24-2015

Hi, i would like more clarification on how cups are earned by the clan that participated in Wednesday's Ascent tourney as well as for future Ascent tourneys. Is it giving by the amount of games played? Is it given by how far you progress into the tourney? Because on Wednesday K1NG played from the upper bracket semifinal in our group(if i recall correctly) and we made it all the way to the Grand final and won it. We have members from Australia and New Zealand and they stayed up pretty late to play in the grand finals. Or is it still the bug? Even if it is still with the bug, i think my question still has standing. Thanks.

Sincerely,
K1NG_Zeus

 



B_SaltyMadd #12 Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:23 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 30093 battles
  • 1,820
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

View PostK1NG_Zeus, on 07 September 2018 - 10:48 PM, said:

Hi, i would like more clarification on how cups are earned by the clan that participated in Wednesday's Ascent tourney as well as for future Ascent tourneys. Is it giving by the amount of games played? Is it given by how far you progress into the tourney? Because on Wednesday K1NG played from the upper bracket semifinal in our group(if i recall correctly) and we made it all the way to the Grand final and won it. We have members from Australia and New Zealand and they stayed up pretty late to play in the grand finals. Or is it still the bug? Even if it is still with the bug, i think my question still has standing. Thanks.

Sincerely,
K1NG_Zeus

 

 

Basically, it means that regardless of the players who earn the cups, it is counted towards the clan that he earned for.

 

As for the grand finals. It's not a bug. There is an hour of gap due to the progression of lower bracket matches. Can't really do much when it is a 8 team DE (double elimination), as the lower bracket has 6 matches in total (assuming the team wins all the way to grand finals from first lower bracket game) but upper bracket only has to win 4 in total. The hour break kinda accounts for that games difference


Leader Of The Union

Council member of Clan Wars Asia (Link to Post)

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


K1NG_Zeus #13 Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:12 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 34616 battles
  • 22
  • [K1NG]
  • Member since:
    08-24-2015

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 08 September 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

 

Basically, it means that regardless of the players who earn the cups, it is counted towards the clan that he earned for.

 

As for the grand finals. It's not a bug. There is an hour of gap due to the progression of lower bracket matches. Can't really do much when it is a 8 team DE (double elimination), as the lower bracket has 6 matches in total (assuming the team wins all the way to grand finals from first lower bracket game) but upper bracket only has to win 4 in total. The hour break kinda accounts for that games difference

Firstly, thanks for the clarification. Secondly though, i thought i was an idiot for asking that question, but seems that i had cause for concern. When i checked the hall of fame it showed my clan had accumulated 6k cups instead of the 8.5k i thought we should have received. Below i have provided pictures of my clan's participation and the results of those tourneys. Yet when i checked how much cups my clan got for each tournament and saw how it was separated, it seemed off to me. 2.5k cups is listed as 'Not Counted' which i suspect is part of the "Best Results' of an individual clans' participation in the Ascent Tourney. Yet my pictures will show that my clan only sent one team in both tourneys.

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

 



RexyComandante #14 Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

    Corporal

  • eSports
  • 0 battles
  • 57
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017

View PostK1NG_Zeus, on 08 September 2018 - 06:12 PM, said:

Firstly, thanks for the clarification. Secondly though, i thought i was an idiot for asking that question, but seems that i had cause for concern. When i checked the hall of fame it showed my clan had accumulated 6k cups instead of the 8.5k i thought we should have received. Below i have provided pictures of my clan's participation and the results of those tourneys. Yet when i checked how much cups my clan got for each tournament and saw how it was separated, it seemed off to me. 2.5k cups is listed as 'Not Counted' which i suspect is part of the "Best Results' of an individual clans' participation in the Ascent Tourney. Yet my pictures will show that my clan only sent one team in both tourneys.

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

 

 

That's really looks strange. We are finding out the reason of this trouble.

K1NG_Zeus #15 Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:34 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 34616 battles
  • 22
  • [K1NG]
  • Member since:
    08-24-2015

View PostRexyComandante, on 10 September 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

 

That's really looks strange. We are finding out the reason of this trouble.

Thanks for that. Also another question, is it possible to contact you through discord? I would like to speak to you about possibly live streaming the upcoming tournaments. I have contacted Oscar about this but he hasn't replied since Friday. I await your reply.

Sincerely,

K1NG_Zeus



RexyComandante #16 Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:19 AM

    Corporal

  • eSports
  • 0 battles
  • 57
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017

View PostK1NG_Zeus, on 10 September 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

Thanks for that. Also another question, is it possible to contact you through discord? I would like to speak to you about possibly live streaming the upcoming tournaments. I have contacted Oscar about this but he hasn't replied since Friday. I await your reply.

Sincerely,

K1NG_Zeus

 

I've answered you via PM. You can find my discord ID there. 

Also I would say that we found out the reason of issue with cups and we will fix it soon. 



quan_quan_fighter128 #17 Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:22 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 34 battles
  • 1
  • [HOWL]
  • Member since:
    09-12-2018
Ns




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users