Admins please come in, I have a little request

Improvement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JalterBestWaifu #1 Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

Sergeant

• 24566 battles
  • [A1TER]
I have a wish for blitz ever since I joined blitz few years ago. I would be thankful if you can add an option of adjusting the sizes of buttons, I have played 21K battles and I still can't easily touch the consumables button when needed, I ended up uninstalling the game for a few time due to such reason, my phone is 6 inch and I still have difficulty of pressing the consumable button, not to mention there are much more smaller gadgets. I would appreciate if we can adjust the sizes of the buttons in the future and it would be nice if we can customize the quick command table(i.e. What to put in it, The positions of quick command). Thanks in advance.

Edited by JalterBestWaifu, 12 July 2018 - 03:38 PM.

aazim #2 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:18 PM

Sergeant

• 20377 battles
I think there's no more admins here :(. we are all by ourselves

B_SaltyMadd #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:25 AM

Captain

• 30429 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostJalterBestWaifu, on 12 July 2018 - 11:34 PM, said:

I have a wish for blitz ever since I joined blitz few years ago. I would be thankful if you can add an option of adjusting the sizes of buttons, I have played 21K battles and I still can't easily touch the consumables button when needed, I ended up uninstalling the game for a few time due to such reason, my phone is 6 inch and I still have difficulty of pressing the consumable button, not to mention there are much more smaller gadgets. I would appreciate if we can adjust the sizes of the buttons in the future and it would be nice if we can customize the quick command table(i.e. What to put in it, The positions of quick command). Thanks in advance.

There is place where you can adjust the size of the buttons.. what are you talking about....

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

JalterBestWaifu #4 Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:23 AM

Sergeant

• 24566 battles
  • [A1TER]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 13 July 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

There is place where you can adjust the size of the buttons.. what are you talking about....

The consumable button can only be adjusted to 113% at most, still not enough for me, or they can make a little more space between the buttons.

Also tagged with Improvement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users